PDA

View Full Version : No more daily coin bonus!

PattyZhangp
01-20-12, 02:38 PM
Does anyone else have this problem? I used to be getting coin bonuses daily but suddenly the game stopped giving it to me. :confused: All the other games from TL still give me a bonus, why doesn't Pet Shop

barleycoon
01-20-12, 02:46 PM
I think we get daily coin bonuses depending on our shop rating, have a check to see what's showing for your rating.

nmishii
01-20-12, 02:53 PM
I think we get daily coin bonuses depending on our shop rating, have a check to see what's showing for your rating.

In the last week it has been hit or miss if I get the daily bonus popup in RS and BS. I thought it was stopped the first time because of the coin loss issues, but that isn't true, because I got it since. DW said they might not show up if we tap too fast. I don't think that's true in my cases this week since reading that.

I haven't heard what the bonus is based on. My shop rating is 4 star. How do I check if I should be getting the daily bonus or not?

I'm serious.

nmishii
01-20-12, 03:22 PM
In the last week it has been hit or miss if I get the daily bonus popup in RS and BS. I thought it was stopped the first time because of the coin loss issues, but that isn't true, because I got it since. DW said they might not show up if we tap too fast. I don't think that's true in my cases this week since reading that.

I haven't heard what the bonus is based on. My shop rating is 4 star. How do I check if I should be getting the daily bonus or not?

I'm serious.

Oops. I listed the wrong data. My shop rating is almost always 100.

MiniLaura
01-20-12, 03:38 PM
try force closing your game and reopening it. That has worked for me.

nmishii
01-20-12, 03:48 PM
Doesn't work for me this week. I didn't have a problem before this week.

Oh well, there's worse things going wrong in my RS and BS games than not getting the daily bonus.

tatertotbug7199
01-22-12, 09:22 AM
I am still getting bonuses...

PattyZhangp
01-22-12, 04:17 PM
It's working now, after a few days. I noticed that the rating shown on the bonus isn't always my shop rating, though. What's up with that?

MiniLaura
01-22-12, 04:38 PM
It's working now, after a few days. I noticed that the rating shown on the bonus isn't always my shop rating, though. What's up with that?
it doesn't show the correct number of stars, but it does multiply by the correct number of stars. For example, if you actually have a 4 star shop, it will multiply the bonus by four even though the graphic shows only 2 stars. Check the math, you will see that it's okay.