PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Fruit Dip Gone

CheeLow
01-20-12, 01:16 PM
I just checked in on my bakery and the Chocolate Fruit Dipper I bought this morning is gone. Its not even an option for me to buy any more....oh yeah, I'm on android.....but now I have a box of parts hovering over the floor and can't click it to check parts, or even get rid of it. It looks like when a neighbor on iOS is building an oven I didn't get so I can't see it. If android doesn't get the chocolate fruit dipper that would be sad, but even worse would be if I am now stuck with this stupid box of parts hanging out in my bakery! Any ideas how to get rid of it??

helpmeeat
01-20-12, 01:22 PM
Mine has done the same. I'm on iOS. It's stuck in my bakery. Can't sell it and when I click on it, it isn't showing any parts but has the option to build it. So tapped that and it goes but then I het the out of sync message and then it's still there. At the moment it's hovering as I bought a couple of the other ones and put one in it's place.

kooky panda
01-20-12, 01:25 PM
this appliance has been removed. If you are stuck, try force closing your game.

honeyblonde00
01-20-12, 01:26 PM
Wat has happen 2 my machine playin on android bought 2 dip machines they both are gone give my money back or fix games so my machines will appear

kooky panda
01-20-12, 01:27 PM
Wat has happen 2 my machine playin on android bought 2 dip machines they both are gone give my money back or fix games so my machines will appear

Post from GM

As of right now, this appliance has been removed from Android; I'll follow up with our dev team to see if/when this will be released on this platform.

ultrafrog
01-20-12, 01:28 PM
So will people be refunded if they previously purchased the appliance?

nmishii
01-20-12, 01:32 PM

I don't think so. That's not something TL does.

pinkster73
01-20-12, 01:35 PM
Ouch. (Ten).....

lambyo
01-20-12, 01:50 PM
I don't care about the coins, it cost a day's worth of parts!

kooky panda
01-20-12, 01:52 PM
GG and I are checking on this now.

qtlici07
01-20-12, 01:58 PM
Will the hovering boxes be removed and parts returned? I had one dipper completed already.

fodi
01-20-12, 02:55 PM
Hi 
Two Choc Fruit Dips, not fully completed (few parts missing) are floating around, which wouldn't bother me so much if I could pull out two of my other ovens instead. So I go to 'design' - where it says I can place the ovens. Yaaay.... Nope, the minute I start baking sg on one, the 'out of sync' sign comes up and the stoves disappear. Playing on IPad2, tried all sorts of stuff, force closing, re-installing, whatever...
I'm just disappointed... 

2phatladys
01-20-12, 03:02 PM
Mine is gone too

xSnowyOwlx
01-20-12, 03:19 PM
That's no fair! I wanted that so bad, especially with a new recipe even if we needed a new goal to unlock it.

TL, instead of pushing new content and getting rid of it how about you just don't push it to begin with?

I don't care about the 30,000 coins I spent but I wanted that appliance.

xSnowyOwlx
01-20-12, 03:26 PM
Ok, now I'm stuck. Can't place appliances I'd put away because these won't go away. I shut down the app, I restarted my device, tried delete and reinstall and I'm stuck now.

I am unhappy about that because I'm maxed on appliances and refuse to pay gems just to makeup for the 3 appliances I've lost.

fangme
01-20-12, 03:30 PM
I already built fruit choc app with my collected part and it's gone. I can't see anything, can't place or remove as well.

Please fix this. I am using ios as iPhone 3GS.

GroupMagma
01-20-12, 03:34 PM
We're currently working on a way to bring this back to the game (including for people who have purchased it), so hopefully refunds will not be necessary. Will follow up with more info as I receive it.

mimirivera
01-20-12, 03:54 PM
I too, had purchased and built a chocolate dipper, and when I came back to my bakery and saw that it was missing, I tried to place an appliance (an oven), and it will not stay put. I place the oven, 1 second later it says the server timed out, and the oven is gone. I did this about 10 times. Is it possible that this is a glitch related to this issue with the removal of this appliance?

I am on Android. I am also one of the few who lose coins when I take things out of storage, so I've lost coins on all attempts.

hotwingzz
01-20-12, 04:10 PM
Um yea I not one to complain but I'm very annoyed with this problem it's like seriously I wasted parts I could have used for something else I lost 40,000 cause I got 4 the fake money loosing is not the problem for me really it just u should not release something if ur gonna take it back after its built or bought and you should at least make sure it works seriously now come on And people on androids complaining they don't have updated just be happy ur not getting the screw ups I would rather now have something than have something that's screwed up or get it just for it to be taken away.

wendietje
01-20-12, 04:59 PM
then you're mistaking...android got it to... read a few posts above you and then you see the problem with android-users...i have the same problem on android... i build one, now it's gone and i can't put anything in that place, keep getting messige out of sync... so now i'm stuck with an open place and normally i have my bakery fine in order, now it's a mess because of this... i even can't build the truffel-maker anymore, i can put the box down, then i can build en immediatly i get message out of sync en there we go again, it's gone... i'm getting pretty furious at this moment... hope i didn't lost the building-material end hope iff i wake up tomorrow that everything is in order and my already build machines are back!

xSnowyOwlx
01-20-12, 06:27 PM
Well, at least you're working on getting it back. However, if that means only for those of us with iOS it will be so wrong since Androids also got this to begin with.

nmishii
01-20-12, 06:32 PM
I always assumed they would bring it back for both iOS and Android. I, along with many Androids, have bought the appliance. It would not be a good decision for TL to not bring it back for both devices.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-20-12, 06:35 PM
I'm in Bakery story and whatever it was I was trying to build now when I go in to manage there is nothing there but a msg that says something about it being null. :(. Maybe it will be better tomorrow.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-20-12, 06:36 PM
Mine has done the same. I'm on iOS. It's stuck in my bakery. Can't sell it and when I click on it, it isn't showing any parts but has the option to build it. So tapped that and it goes but then I het the out of sync message and then it's still there. At the moment it's hovering as I bought a couple of the other ones and put one in it's place.
That's what mine is doing.

GroupMagma
01-20-12, 06:37 PM
This appliance should be back soon (and with a recipe this time :p ). More recipes are likely to follow.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-20-12, 06:41 PM
Well, at least you're working on getting it back. However, if that means only for those of us with iOS it will be so wrong since Androids also got this to begin with.

It actually shouldn't even be available for android if they aren't going to give them the same thing. It's like giving your kid a bag of candy and giving it to your neighbors kid too then saying oh you the neighbor kid can't eat yours you can just look at it. Kind of takes the fun out of getting it. Does that make sense?

kmyfarmer
01-20-12, 06:43 PM
I am on IPAD 2 playing bakery story and the constructible item that was removed is now floating on my Bakery and won't let me place any other appliance.

kooky panda
01-20-12, 06:48 PM
I am on IPAD 2 playing bakery story and the constructible item that was removed is now floating on my Bakery and won't let me place any other appliance.
mine too.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/360f5b58.jpg

expressW
01-20-12, 06:56 PM
This appliance should be back soon (and with a recipe this time :p ). More recipes are likely to follow.

Gm, I paid 22 gems to build the machine. I won't have to pay for it again.

Ginnyray
01-20-12, 07:20 PM
I also built the chocolate fruit dip machine this morning only to find it had a single absurdly restricted recipe that unlocks at level 1000. I'm an android userat level 59 and have never seen a player over 99. Then tonight the chocolate fruit dip machine id built disappeared entirely and I get an out of sync message every timer I try to replace it. like others I've restarted the phone, the game, renstalled, etc. but am still getting out of sync warnings each time I put down any new appliance. Then they just disappear again. I'm losing baking time and becoming disinterested. Boo. Hiss.

xSnowyOwlx
01-20-12, 08:04 PM
It actually shouldn't even be available for android if they aren't going to give them the same thing. It's like giving your kid a bag of candy and giving it to your neighbors kid too then saying oh you the neighbor kid can't eat yours you can just look at it. Kind of takes the fun out of getting it. Does that make sense?

No. What you seem to be saying is more like this example: Give your kid and a neighbor's kid each a bag of candy. Then, take it away from both but tell your kid that you'll give them back their candy but you slap the neighbor's kid in the face.

See, the Android players ALSO got this - look at the original post, it's from an Android user. I'm on an iPod Touch and also got the appliance taken away. If TL gives back the appliance but ONLY does it for iOS, that's messed up since they also had released it to Android users to begin with.

lucilu1234
01-26-12, 05:19 PM
I haven't even got the new appliances to begin with. I play on a Ipod touch 5G and the new appliances haven't showed up at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled BS and still no aplliances. Will those new appliances only be in the valentine version coming out sometime. Just wondering.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 05:47 PM
I haven't even got the new appliances to begin with. I play on a Ipod touch 5G and the new appliances haven't showed up at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled BS and still no aplliances. Will those new appliances only be in the valentine version coming out sometime. Just wondering.

Sorry, no more information from TL on when the appliances may be released to IOS player's.