PDA

View Full Version : Where is Valentine Bakery?

Missgogo824
01-20-12, 12:28 PM
I keep seeing users posting about it, but I can't seem to find the Valentine Edition- I use my IPod touch- not android. I have it for RS. I've restarted device, looked for updates and searched. any suggestions?

barleycoon
01-20-12, 12:38 PM
I haven't got valentines bakery yet, I'll have a look in the app store too. I have RS valentine, sometimes if you go into a story app and then into the developer page. I usually find new apps in there.

bells08
01-20-12, 01:15 PM
I haven't got it either, I'm still waiting. Cant wait!!

kooky panda
01-20-12, 01:32 PM
I have not seen the bakery valentine version yet.

Missgogo824
01-20-12, 01:40 PM
Thanks! I'll keep looking!

bearbear77
01-20-12, 01:46 PM
Please stop asking for new versions and updates to this game! We need TeamLava to actually sit down and FIX all the current problems, such as the money losing issue, get rid of the stupid new "everything is worth 4 coins" system... and for pete's sake, SPEED UP THE SELLING TIME. We high level players still can't get items off of the shelves, only now we make even less money doing it (assuming the game doesn't keep stealing the money back, like it still does for me).

hanatsuki
01-20-12, 01:57 PM
I keep seeing users posting about it, but I can't seem to find the Valentine Edition- I use my IPod touch- not android. I have it for RS. I've restarted device, looked for updates and searched. any suggestions?

the users you see posting about the valentine is not part of an "update" i believe it just magically appeared without a warning this morning for me. and it doesnt involve the valentine themed bakery, you can still see and buy the valentine things in christmas version.

Missgogo824
01-20-12, 03:26 PM
Sorry, I wasn't really "asking for new versions...", I simply wanted to know if it was out there since I have it in RS and I heard talk about it. I am at Level 96 and have many of the same issues, just wanted to know what I was hearing about

pinkster73
01-20-12, 03:32 PM
Sorry, I wasn't really "asking for new versions...", I simply wanted to know if it was out there since I have it in RS and I heard talk about it. I am at Level 96 and have many of the same issues, just wanted to know what I was hearing about

Which you have every right to do. Pay no attention to that other post. If you have questions, ask away.

Missgogo824
01-20-12, 03:42 PM
Thank you (:

mimisarah
01-20-12, 05:02 PM
:( I have nothing yet!!!! :( maybe tuesday??

pinkster73
01-20-12, 05:15 PM
I don't have it yet either. Maybe never? (I'm Android :p)

mimisarah
01-20-12, 11:19 PM
I don't have it yet either. Maybe never? (I'm Android :p)

LOL you are funny, but GOOD news I just read androind got it

nmishii
01-20-12, 11:22 PM
Where did you read that Androids got Valentine's Bakery?

We got the Truffle Maker and Chocolate Fruit Dip constructables, and 1 of the 2 recipes iOS got, but that's not the same. We didn't get goals.

queentina3
01-20-12, 11:25 PM
We (Android users) never get a separate app to my knowledge, I think that is why pinkster wrote that. Our original just gets updated. We only have to constantly install/uninstall due to bugs and not due to different versions. LOL

pinkster73
01-20-12, 11:35 PM
Nope, we won't get Valentines versions. I would bet gems on it

Leire22
01-20-12, 11:45 PM
To me is strange that fir Halloween all 4 mqin games as fashion, farm, bakery and restaurant been specual editions and for Valentine not, hence Valentine is worldwide holiday while Halloween not. At least i would expect it for bakery as is already restaurant as minimum. If great then yet for fashion story. Why is not general thread about versions and their odates only somewhere here? Of course made by TL, so we have clear and direct info.

nmishii
01-20-12, 11:46 PM

I'm not going to take you up on that bet.

queentina3

ROFL, you would if you had any. Haven't they all been stolen by now? :p

Leire22
Sorry for typos, typing on iPad and this keyboard is ****ing me. Hope u all understand what i wanted o say.

queentina3
01-20-12, 11:50 PM
I understood you Leire. I'm wondering if the hold up has more to do with the extension of the goals. Maybe the Valentine version wouldn't have the goals you all are trying to complete on it and so they figured they wouldn't roll it out to you until after Feb 9. I'm just guessing here, but this is a first to my knowledge that Android got the update before iOS.

pinkster73
01-20-12, 11:52 PM
ROFL, you would if you had any. Haven't they all been stolen by now? :p

89 have been stolen since I started. I still have some left :p

pchaneats
01-21-12, 01:04 AM

We got the Truffle Maker and Chocolate Fruit Dip constructables, and 1 of the 2 recipes iOS got, but that's not the same. We didn't get goals.

I'm using iPad n in the same boat... I could see recipes locked but no goals/challenges have miraculously popped up for me yet.... I'd say this time we r all been teased cruelly and equally apples and androids alike ;-)

mimisarah
01-21-12, 01:04 AM

i was refering to the appliance, ups...but iOS don't have Valentine's Bakery??? Not today anyway....

pchaneats
01-21-12, 01:10 AM
My neighbor told me bout the coins etc.... Sigh... As a lv96, $14m coin player.... I don't see myself progressing to next level anytime this decade :-( I just couldn't keep track of my food,money... I always can't have enough time to tip my nghbrs n see their cute shops to cheer myself up.... Well if they r all the same$4 per serving, then I will only cook for gems n if they r cute looking.... I miss holiday donuts... I want them back!!!! :-0 Please?.... :-)

mimisarah
01-21-12, 01:11 AM
I have iPad and nothing from Valentine's Day :( , oh darn I almost get all the bugs...and yet the flying box would off be a bug I kind of like!!!!!

gigglygoo
01-21-12, 01:22 AM
Please stop asking for new versions and updates to this game! We need TeamLava to actually sit down and FIX all the current problems, such as the money losing issue, get rid of the stupid new "everything is worth 4 coins" system... and for pete's sake, SPEED UP THE SELLING TIME. We high level players still can't get items off of the shelves, only now we make even less money doing it (assuming the game doesn't keep stealing the money back, like it still does for me).
TOTALLY AGREE with everything u said!!!

chocohk
01-21-12, 05:23 AM
I see locked goal under oven recipes, also wonder if any version release yet

Limaxa
01-21-12, 05:52 AM
I wait for an update of last Years Valentine Version for Bakery :)

jannywanny86
01-21-12, 06:28 AM
there is recipe goals but nothing t say what to do! .... i not getting the other truffle maker etc til valentine comes out coz it will prob ask to buy them again lol

neefs89
01-21-12, 06:39 AM
My neighbor told me bout the coins etc.... Sigh... As a lv96, $14m coin player.... I don't see myself progressing to next level anytime this decade :-( I just couldn't keep track of my food,money... I always can't have enough time to tip my nghbrs n see their cute shops to cheer myself up.... Well if they r all the same$4 per serving, then I will only cook for gems n if they r cute looking.... I miss holiday donuts... I want them back!!!! :-0 Please?.... :-)

Level 96 is the last level my dear:):)

neefs89
01-21-12, 06:41 AM
Is bs and FS valentine version coming or no?

electrickim
01-21-12, 07:07 AM
The holiday versions of games usually aren't released all in one day; it takes a bit. Restaurant was released yesterday; bakery, fashion, and farm will be coming shortly after I assume. It's been that way for Christmas & Halloween versions

adoreexb
01-21-12, 11:46 AM
My boyfriend who's on android got all these valentines day update items ( table chair items even box!) shocking!! And I'm on IPad I didn't get it yet.. Looks Like they're releasing it to android firs? :((( I wantttt

jessicabplyr
01-21-12, 11:59 AM
I received a message yesterday(?) on RS saying to download the valentine version. I've since looked for the new Valentine version for BS but it's not available yet. They are probably still working on it. It WILL be available soon though. I am sure of it. At least they are making the new items and goals available.
BTW, Has anyone else noticed that they have extended the deadline for the holiday goals for both RS and BS for 20 more days? I, myself had 1 more goal on each game that I've been working on and I noticed it said "3hrs left" one night, then the next day it said "20hrs left" along with all of the new Valentine goals. This was on both RS and BS...

shakiba
01-21-12, 03:18 PM
My boyfriend who's on android got all these valentines day update items ( table chair items even box!) shocking!! And I'm on IPad I didn't get it yet.. Looks Like they're releasing it to android firs? :((( I wantttt

I know! Ugh i want the box sooooooo badly!!

SweetBGs
01-22-12, 11:27 AM
I am iOS (iPhone 4s) & havent gotten anything. No new recipes, appliances, balloons, tables, nothing. I've looked and looked. Restarted my phone, closed out of game completely...still nothing. Only new things are lucky fountain and snack cart. Is there something else I can try?

barleycoon
01-22-12, 11:53 AM
I am iOS (iPhone 4s) & havent gotten anything. No new recipes, appliances, balloons, tables, nothing. I've looked and looked. Restarted my phone, closed out of game completely...still nothing. Only new things are lucky fountain and snack cart. Is there something else I can try?

The updates roll out Friday to Tuesday, sorry so you should recieve by the latest the update by Tuesday.

jessicabplyr
01-22-12, 04:55 PM
Sorry I meant 20 days, not hrs :)

SweetBGs
01-22-12, 05:03 PM
The updates roll out Friday to Tuesday, sorry so you should recieve by the latest the update by Tuesday.

Ok - thanks! *waiting patiently*

meganc123
01-23-12, 10:32 PM
Still have no bakery update or new appliances I play on iPod touch!

syrenas
01-24-12, 04:23 AM
Ya, me too. It's already Tuesday. The only update are that happened on last Friday which is lucky fountain n yummy snack. I'm on iPad 2. 

elphaba31
01-24-12, 07:46 AM
Still no valentines bakery for me and my iPhone either.

bobbyrae
01-24-12, 08:08 AM
Level 96 is the last level my dear:):)
Actually, there is level 97...

sourlicorice2
01-24-12, 09:41 AM
Same here no valentines day stuff :-(

barleycoon
01-24-12, 10:05 AM
The valentine items are going to be released in stages for IOS players, no more information as yet.

sourlicorice2
01-24-12, 10:09 AM
So some people will get the goals before others as well? If so not fair others will have more time to complete them while others will have to scramble to do them. If they r like they should, releasing the goals to everyone at the same time then my previous statement is mute.

pinkster73
01-24-12, 10:30 AM
(Insert "see how Android users always feel?" remark here) :p

kooky panda
01-24-12, 11:44 AM
So some people will get the goals before others as well? If so not fair others will have more time to complete them while others will have to scramble to do them. If they r like they should, releasing the goals to everyone at the same time then my previous statement is mute.
Nothing has been announced on if and when goals or the rest of the IOS updates will be released.. If released there is no official word if they will roll out or everyone will get them at the same time.

julz1960
01-25-12, 06:16 AM
No valentine goals on iPhone just the new ovens

SeaJelly77
01-26-12, 12:52 PM
Ugh.. Why couldn't they release it with RS valentines.

adorablechic
01-26-12, 12:58 PM
It's coming today it said, just got a pop on regular bakery story.

kooky panda
01-26-12, 01:45 PM
It's coming today it said, just got a pop on regular bakery story.

My pop up stated it is coming SOON.

piggiful
01-26-12, 01:48 PM
I just got that too:)
I think TL should consider providing a "beta testing" flag in the user profile. People can opt in for betas testing. It seems like they provided some items to some users for testing purpose....but it really confuse a community of people with the same type of devices. They can call it the I want to be considered a guinea pig flag.

laurelsail
01-26-12, 03:04 PM
I am not getting the pop-up for the Valentine's Bakery Story...just the weekly update...and still no goals!

kooky panda
01-26-12, 03:06 PM
The pop up is just a message that valentine bakery will be coming soon. It has not been released yet.

laurelsail
01-26-12, 04:26 PM
Do you know has anyone on an iPad 1 gotten the goals yet?

kooky panda
01-26-12, 05:22 PM
Do you know has anyone on an iPad 1 gotten the goals yet?
goals for bakery have not come out yet.

caljean
01-26-12, 05:49 PM
I think we will get them by Halloween. Lol.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 09:39 PM
I think we will get them by Halloween. Lol.

I'm sure TL will release the goals for us when they can, it shows everyone can't wait to get them. Which I think is really nice.

mamatlee11
01-26-12, 09:41 PM
It's in the app store down loading now!!!

mimisarah
01-26-12, 09:50 PM
.???????? nothing on mine :(

mamatlee11
01-26-12, 09:57 PM
Well it downloaded but not working:(

talbotmax
01-26-12, 10:17 PM
It's in the app store now! Cute bunny icon! New 4 goals!

talbotmax
01-26-12, 10:21 PM
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc382/talbotmax/0a12875f.jpg

xdiesel81
01-27-12, 01:14 AM
nope been looking for over an hour now and its still not there :(

khunminky
01-27-12, 03:00 AM
Cant see it either!

hayleekaitlynxx
01-27-12, 03:14 AM
I don't have the valentine thing on my ipad but I have it on mi iPad

bgpisevil
01-27-12, 03:44 AM
I have iPad and the new appliances but not any of the goals. At least some of my neighbors have the goals because they ask for items to full them. Does anyone know what's going on with this?

june_621
01-27-12, 04:05 AM
searching for the name returns no results, but found the app when i went to "developer's page" from any other TL app

june_621
01-27-12, 04:07 AM
searching for the name returns no results, but found the app when i went to "developer's page" from any other TL app

i mean... "developer page" link on the top right of any TL app's page

ameliao
01-27-12, 11:06 AM
I did not have valentines version on my iPad but checked on my computer and there it was. I downloaded it then synced my iPad

otakuAera
02-02-12, 08:05 PM
I have a question - I only just started playing Bakery Story the other day, and was wondering if Bakery Story: Valentine's Day is an add-on to the Bakery Story (and just give me new options in my current bakery), or would it give me a whole new game with a whole new bakery?

kooky panda
02-02-12, 09:05 PM
I have a question - I only just started playing Bakery Story the other day, and was wondering if Bakery Story: Valentine's Day is an add-on to the Bakery Story (and just give me new options in my current bakery), or would it give me a whole new game with a whole new bakery?
No it is not a new game. All of the Bakeries games run side by side. What you do in one will show up in the other one. I would advise only playing the Valentine version. It has the valentine updates, goals and some bug fixes in this version.

You can delete the other versions of bakery. You can always redownload them later. Your games are saved on team lavas servers by your storm ID.