PDA

View Full Version : :mad: TRUFLE maker And CHOCOLATE FRUIT DIP dont work!

peepsuug
01-20-12, 12:22 PM
i don't know is just me or someone else have this problem I have an Android version and the new update this week were two machines, I build it both and when I try to st art cooking one says is lock untill level 1000 :( and other one have nothing to cook, now I have a question : my update was wrong? Or maybe the updates completes on other day?

GroupMagma
01-20-12, 12:30 PM
We're aware of these issues and are currently taking steps to correct them. Thank you for reporting.

peepsuug
01-20-12, 12:44 PM
Thank you :)

peepsuug
01-20-12, 12:55 PM
Also the candy heart stove don't work on RS :(

GroupMagma
01-20-12, 01:04 PM
Also the candy heart stove don't work on RS :(

Thanks; we're aware of this as well. The Truffles should be fixed on Android; working on Candy Hearts now.

wendietje
01-20-12, 01:30 PM
nothing is fixed!
truffle maker has an empty cookbook and the druit-dip has a requirement for level 1000 still

please fix it! This is no fun this way!
thereby i've got 1 time the message off the weekupdate and it was about something new to make but there are no new reciepice and now i even don't get the message anymore

i'm dissapointed :(

qtlici07
01-20-12, 02:02 PM
Every time I put the truffle maker in my bakery and close the design tab I then get the "oh darn your bakery is out of sync" sign and the maker is gone again.

GroupMagma
01-20-12, 02:07 PM
Which versions of the apps are you on [the numeric version; not iOS vs. Android]? This machine is not compatible with all versions of the apps, so updating to the most recent version in the Market/App Store may correct this issue.

cr4zy_eights
01-20-12, 02:07 PM
It's fixed now :)

cr4zy_eights
01-20-12, 02:09 PM
On mine anyway. Good luck with yours hope everything works out! Don't think I'll be making much of this new stuff. I'm sick of making new appliances just to cook one item.
Hope everything gets fixed for you. :)

djplus4
01-20-12, 02:17 PM
I have an Ipod touch and I purchased two of the chocolate dip makers. They are both FLOATING on my screen. I cannot sell or move them. When I "Tap again to Manage"...it goes to a Build page that says, You need these material to complete (null). Ask your friends......but no options are available. What can i do?

slbarbie
01-20-12, 02:36 PM
mine still doesnt work and i cant buy anything!!

wendietje
01-20-12, 02:46 PM
i have the latest update, made one today and i have the same problem!
build the fruitdip, it was standing there... and now suddenly it's gone! and don't have it in mij tab anymore!
the chocolate-maker was already finisht too, i can make truffels now but when i place a second one, i can build it (have enough materials) and then: out of sinc and the machine is gone... now i can't put anything else on that place!
i'm getting mad about this!

etotheg
01-20-12, 05:36 PM
Every time I put the truffle maker in my bakery and close the design tab I then get the "oh darn your bakery is out of sync" sign and the maker is gone again.

Mins is doing the same thing. The truffle maker cardboard box and parts displays, but I cant select it, move it, atore it or anything. If I try to add any additional appliance, as I should be able to have 1 more appliance out, I get the "your bakery is out of sync w the server" message. So not only am I not able to use the truffle maker, but im also not able to use my last appliance. Im on the gingerbread version of android. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that didnt work. My apps are set to auto-update so the game is at its most updated version as well

expressW
01-20-12, 05:47 PM
My chocolate dip machine disappeared too!! And I spent 22 gems to make it!!

Omg... That's actually literally stealing from me!!

nmishii
01-20-12, 05:57 PM
My chocolate dip machine disappeared too!! And I spent 22 gems to make it!!

Omg... That's actually literally stealing from me!!

That sucks. But they haven't said the appliance is gone for good. They could bring it back with the recipe.

pinkster73
01-20-12, 06:25 PM
That sucks. But they haven't said the appliance is gone for good. They could bring it back with the recipe.

Key word: could

peepsuug
01-20-12, 06:26 PM
That happens to me when i try to buy another one truffle maker :( and my chocolate fruit dip dissapear. :(

chobi49
01-20-12, 07:12 PM
Same here!
I deleted BS as it is always the suggested solution on this forum... now I cannot even reinstall the app..... I've been trying to reinstall the app for 2 hours & nothing.

peepsuug
01-20-12, 08:17 PM
Same here!
I deleted BS as it is always the suggested solution on this forum... now I cannot even reinstall the app..... I've been trying to reinstall the app for 2 hours & nothing.
After unistalling ur app turn off ur machine then turn on and try again to install the bakery story app it works! :)

meizhili
01-20-12, 08:21 PM
same to me too :(

cp0926
01-20-12, 08:25 PM
Looks like its fixed and I didn't lose any parts! Thanks TL for the pretty quick fix! Like that there's more than one recipe for each of these two new appliances

queentina3
01-20-12, 09:25 PM
Android has both machines now and they do work, but they still only offer 1 recipe each. I think iOS may have more than 1 recipe due to a goal.

SeaJelly77
01-20-12, 09:59 PM
Is bakery story valentines day even released for iPhone?

nmishii
01-20-12, 10:06 PM
Is bakery story valentines day even released for iPhone?

Not yet. .

etotheg
01-20-12, 10:38 PM
Mins is doing the same thing. The truffle maker cardboard box and parts displays, but I cant select it, move it, atore it or anything. If I try to add any additional appliance, as I should be able to have 1 more appliance out, I get the "your bakery is out of sync w the server" message. So not only am I not able to use the truffle maker, but im also not able to use my last appliance. Im on the gingerbread version of android. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that didnt work. My apps are set to auto-update so the game is at its most updated version as well

Working correctly for me now. Thanks for the quick fix TL.