PDA

View Full Version : Levek 1000?!?!

sweet_1
01-20-12, 11:24 AM
The new fruit chocolate dip has only one food item, and you have to be at level 10004 to cook it. And how are we supposed to do this?

sweet_1
01-20-12, 11:26 AM
Im sorry, level 1000***

nmishii
01-20-12, 11:28 AM
Its just there as a placeholder.

Either the recipe will be released, most likely as weekly content, or like previous goal recipes, will never be released.

pinkster73
01-20-12, 11:34 AM
Its just there as a placeholder.

Either the recipe will be released, most likely as weekly content, or like previous goal recipes, will never be released.

Am I the only one who finds this funny in a not very funny way?

queentina3
01-20-12, 11:36 AM
Am I the only one who finds this funny in a not very funny way?

No, I was so NOT amused with this I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. Insanity. TL finally broke me. ROFL!

cr4zy_eights
01-20-12, 11:40 AM
It just means you unlock it by one of those stupid goals. They just make it say 1000 for some weird reason.

pinkster73
01-20-12, 11:44 AM
It just means you unlock it by one of those stupid goals. They just make it say 1000 for some weird reason.

But Android doesn't get goals.

nmishii
01-20-12, 11:47 AM
Since the beginning of December, nothing TL does surprises me anymore. Since TL often forgets that Androids exist, I miss out on a lot of the frustrations of what they've recently done, since I know what I'm not going to get. And yes, unfortunately its past the point where its funny in a not funny way.

sweet_1
01-20-12, 11:55 AM
We do not get goals?! I am an android user. And im sorry to say it. But if they can't do it for both users, then THEY SHOULDN'T DO IT AT ALL! And I wasted my money on something I can never use..
Im about tired of using all of there games. If I don't purchase useless machines, im loosing gems by mistakenly hitting the wrong button with no confirmation.

nmishii
01-20-12, 11:59 AM
There is a high probability that Androids will not get the Level 1000 chocolate pineapple recipe that is an iOS goal. But give TL a chance; its still early. We may get it before Valentines Day and/or we may get another recipe.

xcellent
01-20-12, 12:01 PM
If u can see it in ur recipe list, it might be released to androids too-- Not as goal, but maybe a normal recipe...
But i am hoping goal will be released to EVERYONE, so i can continue playing in my droid... But knowing TL, they easily change their minds.. I will assume most staff are girls, since they are fickle minded... Lol!

sweet_1
01-20-12, 12:13 PM
I try not to nag really, because this is a free game. And i've never found anything like it. Some people do get covered away with picking every little thing apart. The MAIN thing I have a problem with is putting my own money into the game for gems, and then loose them so easily. But I have also saved up coins and parts for new items. And to get a useless item...very disappointing.

sweet_1
01-20-12, 12:15 PM
If u can see it in ur recipe list, it might be released to androids too-- Not as goal, but maybe a normal recipe...
But i am hoping goal will be released to EVERYONE, so i can continue playing in my droid... But knowing TL, they easily change their minds.. I will assume most staff are girls, since they are fickle minded... Lol!
Haha! Well I don't know what sex they are.
But I agree it would be nice to have goals also.

nmishii
01-20-12, 12:16 PM
If we don't get a recipe for the chocolate fruit dip, it won't be teamlava's fault. It'll be due to a critical bug.

pinkster73
01-20-12, 12:37 PM

Should I be offended? Naaa :)

nmishii
01-20-12, 12:51 PM
Might get a fix soon.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23202-mad-TRUFLE-maker-And-CHOCOLATE-FRUIT-DIP-dont-work!

We're aware of these issues and are currently taking steps to correct them. Thank you for reporting.

peepsuug
01-20-12, 12:59 PM
Its an Issue and TL is trying to fixed . Also the candy heart in RS don't work :(

GroupMagma
01-20-12, 12:59 PM
As of right now, this appliance has been removed from Android; I'll follow up with our dev team to see if/when this will be released on this platform.

kooky panda
01-20-12, 01:21 PM
It has also been removed from IOS too.

GroupMagma
01-20-12, 01:23 PM
It has also been removed from IOS too.

This is accurate; thanks.

nmishii
01-20-12, 01:27 PM
I had one built. If the appliance is rereleased, will I still have one? I'm assuming you removed it from the cookbook but not from people's database.

Bogiefurret
01-20-12, 01:30 PM
I had one built too.

Bogiefurret
01-20-12, 01:47 PM
Okay my machine disappeared. I placed a stove there and started a receipe and got the message my server is out of sync. Screen blanked out and my regular stove disappeared. I tried twice. So I lost the truffle maker and cannot use any of my stored items. I an on an android tablet.

ChickieCago
01-20-12, 01:50 PM
Okay my machine disappeared. I placed a stove there and started a receipe and got the message my server is out of sync. Screen blanked out and my regular stove disappeared. I tried twice. So I lost the truffle maker and cannot use any of my stored items. I an on an android tablet.

Same thing happened to me...not trying anymore. Another Fail.

nmishii
01-20-12, 01:55 PM
The truffle maker is really there, its invisible. Its taking up floor space and its taking up an appliance slot.

greygull
01-20-12, 01:57 PM
Kooky and I are checking on this now

sweet_1
01-20-12, 02:52 PM
My bakery is also saying the server is out of sync when I try to put another stove back on the floor. Can't do anything..closing bakery down just incase.

Just a question, will we be refunded the 10,000 coins?

queentina3
01-20-12, 03:26 PM
My bakery is also saying the server is out of sync when I try to put another stove back on the floor. Can't do anything..closing bakery down just incase.

Just a question, will we be refunded the 10,000 coins?

That is being looked into. What I don't understand or like is WHY it has to be looked into, it is very simple, we purchased xyz machine for 10,000. It wasn't for us so you took it away, give us back the 10,000 and the parts (you know what parts go to the machine) and people will be fine with that. But no, it has to be looked into and then we'll be told "sorry we don't refund customer errors" (even told that when it's a TL error).

That is what I'm planning for as I've NEVER been refunded on a TL error and I doubt I ever will be.

01-20-12, 07:00 PM
That is being looked into. What I don't understand or like is WHY it has to be looked into, it is very simple, we purchased xyz machine for 10,000. It wasn't for us so you took it away, give us back the 10,000 and the parts (you know what parts go to the machine) and people will be fine with that. But no, it has to be looked into and then we'll be told "sorry we don't refund customer errors" (even told that when it's a TL error).

That is what I'm planning for as I've NEVER been refunded on a TL error and I doubt I ever will be.

It Will always be our error no matter what it is.

- when the server fails to load, it's because we "don't have" connection even though our signal is at full blast.
- when we get message that says its out of sync, it's because we have few versions of it running, even though we have only one version on our device.

and blah blah blah....

sweet_1
01-21-12, 05:29 AM
It Will always be our error no matter what it is.

- when the server fails to load, it's because we "don't have" connection even though our signal is at full blast.
- when we get message that says its out of sync, it's because we have few versions of it running, even though we have only one version on our device.

and blah blah blah....

They did fix the chocolate dip machine.
But I would be agreeing with you, if they had not, we all would have been out parts and coins.
I've lost many gems because of an error.
And nothing was ever done about it..
"No refund on customer errors"

bawpotter
01-21-12, 11:36 AM
But I would be agreeing with you, if they had not, we all would have been out parts and coins.

Don't say that. When the floor bug happened, anybody effected was given 100 gems.

xcellent
01-21-12, 11:13 PM
Don't say that. When the floor bug happened, anybody effected was given 100 gems.

THAT was not a customer error.... It was a TL error.... ;-)

nmishii
01-22-12, 12:03 AM

"No refund on customer errors" is a true statement. "No refunds on TL errors" is also true most of the time.

01-22-12, 05:40 AM

I bet to defer... One of my bakeries didn't get compensated but they did put back only a fraction of my stuff (coin items) back. Whereas one of my nbrs got all stuff back minus that 100 gems of course.

If it were my sonics and gem tables and chairs, you bet I'll be spamming TL forever till they put back where they belong.