PDA

View Full Version : Have any of the other games took a hit like this and suck now?

usmdesigner
01-20-12, 06:06 AM
I just play rest and bake and they pretty much aren't fun now with the food nerf.

Did the other games take a hit like this? I'd rather be playing one that is fun and not work, but I don't want to give teamlava the satisfaction of another download if they are the same way.

queentina3
01-20-12, 06:35 AM
I play Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, City, and Empire. Empire doesn't get updated any longer and there aren't nearly as many people playing, but I enjoy that game. No customers to worry about. City doesn't really get new contracts to make very often, maybe 1 or 2 in the past 6 months, but since I haven't mastered the contracts I have it is still enjoyable for me, and like Empire, no customer issues to worry about. To my knowledge Fashion hasn't seen the decrease in price/product as of yet, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened and I haven't noticed or they won't apply it to that game as well. I only started playing Fashion about a week ago maybe, and I'm enjoying it thus far.

I'm getting so fed up with Bakery I'm thinking about closing shop. Restaurant has annoyed me as well, but when I stop thinking about customer satisfaction being kept at 100 and having full counters, I'm less stressed over it. I literally cannot keep food on the counters no matter how much I try in RS. I have 1 drink machine, 2 grills, and 4 ovens and within 1 hour my counters are empty. I even accept all food gifts and still can't keep food on my counters.

micogal
01-20-12, 06:46 AM
I play Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion. I am only playing Fashion now. Lot of my nbrs closed shop on Bakery and Restaurant as well as me. Fed up with all the **** and hits we are taking and not getting my coins on top of it. TL does not have a very good re****tion right now. Unfortunately the only way we are going to be heard and get anything done is to not play the games right now. Guarantee things would change if it hit them in their pocket book.

queentina3
01-20-12, 07:20 AM
I have to take back my comment on FS, they've made the same changes there that were made to BS and RS. Quantity and Pricing have changed. Sad. :-(

sumnboutme
01-20-12, 07:21 AM
I play RS, BS and FS and added NS as of last month. I play all of them but BS is still my fave. Haven't really noticed a diff with the price change.

usmdesigner
01-20-12, 07:42 AM
Do you guys know any other games that aren't made by lava that would be good? I like this type of game, but once again, this one is not enjoyable anymore. Besides all the lower quantity stuff, I've realized I just don't make money anymore and I'm not having fun thinking about spending 4 days just to buy a flower pot, much less anything else that cost 100k + (and yes that is a big deal to all of us that haven't been playing awhile and have millions. Lowering the cost of goods and keeping the cost to your wants is horribly unbalanced.

mimirivera
01-20-12, 08:23 AM
Do you guys know any other games that aren't made by lava that would be good? I like this type of game, but once again, this one is not enjoyable anymore. Besides all the lower quantity stuff, I've realized I just don't make money anymore and I'm not having fun thinking about spending 4 days just to buy a flower pot, much less anything else that cost 100k + (and yes that is a big deal to all of us that haven't been playing awhile and have millions. Lowering the cost of goods and keeping the cost to your wants is horribly unbalanced.

Good question! Please post if you find an answer to this. "Baking life" announced they are shutting down the game, I'm wondering if BS is about to meet the same fate.

pinkster73
01-20-12, 08:34 AM
I still love my farm. And my husband who started a farm at Christmas says he likes it. He also started a bakery (snicker) but says it sucks now. Maybe try farming?

micogal
01-20-12, 09:21 AM
Google baking games and there are some others out there. I am going to try one but not sure which one yet.

queentina3
01-20-12, 09:27 AM
I already play farm and zoo on a competitors platform and I'm very happy with those games, hence I never bothered with TLs version of them. Now if only that competitor would get a RS/BS/FS game similar to TLs, I would be doing a happy dance for ages.