PDA

View Full Version : Truffle Maker n Full Chocolate Dip

01-20-12, 06:00 AM
Truffle Maker (no recipe at all n I assume it'll be one hit wonder)

Fuse x5
Spring x5
Metal Sheet x5
Gear x5

Full Chocolate Dip (Locked - Chocolate Pineapple)

Motor x5
Metal Sheet x5
Screw x10*
Gear x10

iAryia
01-20-12, 06:10 AM
I have the truffle maker and I don't have a recipe either. I'm currently in the process of building the chocolate dip.

Castafiorisa
01-20-12, 06:21 AM
What is happening here? I built both appliances and I can use neither one!
I play on iPhone, but I don't have any goal to unlock the chicolate dip. I am still playing the xmas version. Is there a Valentine one?

01-20-12, 06:21 AM
I have the truffle maker and I don't have a recipe either. I'm currently in the process of building the chocolate dip.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to purchase and build now (especially those don't stockpile parts) because for all we know it might not be credited if you don't see any goal. This is from past experience (Xmas goals).

01-20-12, 06:22 AM
What is happening here? I built both appliances and I can use neither one!
I play on iPhone, but I don't have any goal to unlock the chicolate dip. I am still playing the xmas version. Is there a Valentine one?

Just checked iTunes, not a sight!!!

kooky panda
01-20-12, 06:26 AM
My guess, is that since RS now has a valentine version out, that bakery will probably follow soon. The new receipes will probably be with the valentine version but the appliance is already showing in the regular version.

SweetBGs
01-20-12, 09:05 AM
Ok, I'm stupid I guess. Do you have to install the valentine version to get the new appliances, recipes, etc? And if so, do I just delete the old Xmas version from my phone?

xcellent
01-20-12, 09:08 AM
Ok, I'm stupid I guess. Do you have to install the valentine version to get the new appliances, recipes, etc? And if so, do I just delete the old Xmas version from my phone?

Not necessarily... I am still using the xmas version and i can access to the latest update (appliances) but i cant see the valentines version in the apps yet....

SweetBGs
01-20-12, 09:14 AM
Not necessarily... I am still using the xmas version and i can access to the latest update (appliances) but i cant see the valentines version in the apps yet....

That's weird. I have the valentine app available but no new appliances. I'm on iPhone 4s. Wonder if that makes a difference.

xcellent
01-20-12, 09:15 AM
Im using ipad 1.... I guess it's random thingy again. Lol!

iAryia
01-20-12, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure it's a good idea to purchase and build now (especially those don't stockpile parts) because for all we know it might not be credited if you don't see any goal. This is from past experience (Xmas goals).

Well I have built one of each appliance so far and put them both into storage. They'll stay in storage until I can use them.

pastrychef17
01-20-12, 10:13 AM
That's weird. I have the valentine app available but no new appliances. I'm on iPhone 4s. Wonder if that makes a difference.

I'm in iphone 4, don't have the valentine app available, playing the regular version, don't have the new appliances available. Just as well, I guess, because if they come with goals, this time I'm waiting until I get the goals that make me buy the new appliance so I can be sure to get credit for it.

hanatsuki
01-20-12, 02:11 PM
I'm in iphone 4, don't have the valentine app available, playing the regular version, don't have the new appliances available. Just as well, I guess, because if they come with goals, this time I'm waiting until I get the goals that make me buy the new appliance so I can be sure to get credit for it.

Only problem is, they currently took out the new appliances...after releasing them for a few hours...and i built two of them already so now im pretty muched screwed because i doubt they'd refund my parts back....

ultrafrog
01-20-12, 02:26 PM
Only problem is, they currently took out the new appliances...after releasing them for a few hours...and i built two of them already so now im pretty muched screwed because i doubt they'd refund my parts back....

This is just like the clock table from gems to coins fiasco. Early buyers of new stuff get screwed. You should definitely get a refund of parts and/or gems because they were taken away from you.

spuds2011
01-20-12, 02:37 PM
I have only got the truffle maker? :confused:

slbarbie
01-20-12, 02:43 PM
i am using android and the truffle box is frozen in the middle of my bakery and i have a built truffle maker that is frozen .. :(

queentina3
01-20-12, 03:29 PM
I had put both the new machines back into my storage this AM after they were built and don't dare go into the design tab to purchase anything right now. Until I know for sure that there are no more issues with it, I don't want to get stuck like everyone else.

iAryia
01-20-12, 03:32 PM

Well, the chocolate dip has been removed and now I've lost the coins I spent on it and the parts I used to build it. I'm just glad I wasn't impatient and used gems to build it. I doubt I'll get the parts I used back. What a waste. ]:

chocohk
01-21-12, 10:36 PM
I still c both appliances on my regular version
N no sign of valentine version yet on apps store

starsbakery99
01-22-12, 06:05 AM
I see others with the new appliances like the dipper and truffle maker but I can't buy or see or access them... I have an iPhone is that why?? I'm sad...

pastrychef17
01-22-12, 10:07 AM
I see others with the new appliances like the dipper and truffle maker but I can't buy or see or access them... I have an iPhone is that why?? I'm sad...

I have an iphone and I don't have it either. I don't mind waiting as it sounds like they had a lot of bugs to fix when they first came out. In the meantime, I've just been collecting the parts for just those 2 machines and declining all others so when I do get them, I'll be ready.

kooky panda
01-22-12, 10:23 AM

updates roll out over days. If you did not get them Friday, you should have them by the end of the day on Tuesday.

tamsharley
01-22-12, 05:49 PM
I have this appliance and have made only one recipe that it supplies. The white truffle recipe.

oujisama
03-29-12, 05:21 PM
i am on level 59. why is it that i dont see any truffle maker or chocolate dip in my appliance. i dont understand. im using iPod 3rd gen. doesnt it work in 3rd gen.?

tzvetkata
03-30-12, 05:03 AM
Both appliances were removed from the market with the Valentines content about 2 weeks ago. You should have them under the appliance tab if you'd bought them before the removal.