PDA

View Full Version : Fruit Chocolate Dip Maker???

queentina3
01-20-12, 05:50 AM
Stupid question I'm sure, but the Fruit Chocolate Dip Maker that has shown up in my appliances is only showing 1 recipe that unlocks at level 1,000???? It is called Chocolate Pineapple.

Is that a glitch or will we really have to reach level 1,000 to get to it? LOL

BTW, this is on Android, I assume iOS also had this option.

sylvie4163
01-20-12, 05:51 AM
It is unlocked by a goal, I think.

queentina3
01-20-12, 05:56 AM
Well isn't that peachy. Android doesn't get goals so I just purchased a machine I won't even be able to use. I also purchased the other machine but am waiting on 1 metal sheet, I suppose that will also be a goal locked recipe that I won't be able to use? *sigh*

jessuisbelle
01-20-12, 05:57 AM
i hope that it's not a goal item, i just brought it and sent out parts request, and i'm on an android.

iAryia
01-20-12, 06:11 AM
The truffle maker doesn't have a recipe yet. I built it but nothing's there.

queentina3
01-20-12, 06:19 AM

OMG, this just keeps getting better! I'm laughing so hard right now I have tears running down my face. hahahahaha

This is just insane if these are going to be goal recipes and they gave the appliances to Androids knowing full well they didn't give us goals.

queentina3
01-20-12, 06:27 AM
My truffle maker just got built as well, my nice neighbors already gifted me with that 1 pesky metal sheet I was missing. LOL

No recipe showing on mine either, not that I expected one but you never know. :-)

queentina3
01-20-12, 07:11 AM
Kooky, GM, or any mod/TL employee.

Are these 2 new makers going to be goal recipe makers?
If so, will TL allow Android users who have purchased them a refund of the 10,000 coins per appliance and take them back, since we aren't offered goals and the machines are useless to us?
If these are not goal machine makers, is this a bug and all questions regarding these machines be moved to the Bug Forum instead?

Please let us know so other Android users don't end up in this same predicament.

ChickieCago
01-20-12, 07:18 AM
stupid question i'm sure, but the fruit chocolate dip maker that has shown up in my appliances is only showing 1 recipe that unlocks at level 1,000???? It is called chocolate pineapple.

Is that a glitch or will we really have to reach level 1,000 to get to it? Lol

btw, this is on android, i assume ios also had this option.

this is getting ridiculous!

expressW
01-20-12, 08:50 AM
I used 22gems to complete the fruit chocolate machine to find that I need to be on lvl 1000 to make it???

I want a refund too!!!

pika4ever88
01-20-12, 08:54 AM
@expressW: Ouch... :SS.

Going on prior experience (how Android did NOT get the Candy Cane Cake and no information about it coming to Android but yes to iPad), I'm going to assume yes, you Android users just bought a useless paperweight...

lsloman
01-20-12, 08:57 AM
When will these updates occur on ipad2?

jessuisbelle
01-20-12, 09:00 AM
the fruit maker i completed won't work becuase i don't have goals.just checked back into forum after buying truffle maker and i'm finding out that won't work either. :( .they should have never sent it to the android phones if it wasn't going to be useful to us.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-20-12, 09:02 AM
Kooky, GM, or any mod/TL employee.

Are these 2 new makers going to be goal recipe makers?
If so, will TL allow Android users who have purchased them a refund of the 10,000 coins per appliance and take them back, since we aren't offered goals and the machines are useless to us
If these are not goal machine makers, is this a bug and all questions regarding these machines be moved to the Bug Forum instead?

Please let us know so other Android users don't end up in this same predicament.

Probably not :(

felicitybliss
01-20-12, 09:05 AM
I wonder if this is a recipe that will appear for everyone with the update late today. Just a thought.....

xcellent
01-20-12, 09:05 AM

Im using ipad 1 and just finished the same appliances... No recipe in mine either... So it is not just an android thing...

If it is goal related,and android wont have the goal/task, maybe, it will be given to as normal recipe.... I just hope that everyone will have the goal tho... (i stopped playing all stories in my samsung bcos of this reason)...

kooky panda
01-20-12, 09:08 AM
Well isn't that peachy. Android doesn't get goals so I just purchased a machine I won't even be able to use. I also purchased the other machine but am waiting on 1 metal sheet, I suppose that will also be a goal locked recipe that I won't be able to use? *sigh*
question... Did android games ever show the candy cane appliance locked? If not, then maybe it is good sign that you can see this locked appliance?
Maybe goals will be coming to android? Just a thought.
I do not have any information on this yet, I am sure when the CMs get on, an announcement will be made.
I was surprised to see any updates in the games this early, so I am sure the receipe not showing up, will be in the games later today.

I have flagged this thread over to GM. Stay tuned!!

jessuisbelle
01-20-12, 09:10 AM
goals for us would be fabulous :).

queentina3
01-20-12, 09:16 AM
question... Did android games ever show the candy cane appliance locked? If not, then maybe it is good sign that you can see this locked appliance?
Maybe goals will be coming to android? Just a thought.
I do not have any information on this yet, I am sure when the CMs get on, an announcement will be made.
I was surprised to see any updates in the games this early, so I am sure the receipe not showing up, will be in the games later today.

No we never saw the Candy Cane Machine Kooky, however, the iOS users see the machine with the recipe as a GOAL and the Android users see the recipe as being unlocked at level 1,000! Impossible to reach. Even if Android did get goals, when would that be in 6 months? Seriously, I just spent 20,000 coins on 2 machines that I won't be able to make any recipes on because TL sent us machines that have recipes only available to iOS users right now. That is unacceptable and it is TLs fault for giving us machines they know we can't use, but of course we don't find that out until after we've purchased and built them, or spend time on a forum trying to find answers before we make a purchase.

Ridiculous.

SweetBGs
01-20-12, 09:52 AM
I haven't gotten the machines or new goals (even tho my goal icon keeps flashing "new goal"). I'm on iPhone 4s. What gives? And yes, I've closed out of BS completely and even powered off.

pastrychef17
01-20-12, 10:29 AM
I haven't gotten the machines or new goals (even tho my goal icon keeps flashing "new goal"). I'm on iPhone 4s. What gives? And yes, I've closed out of BS completely and even powered off.

I don't have them either and am also on iphone 4. I assume it'll show up sometime, maybe later today. Given past experience, I think I'm glad not to get things first now. It's painful to be the "beta tester".

electrickim
01-20-12, 10:33 AM
I'm playing on an iPod Touch 4th gen, and I havent' recived them either. The updates for me usually roll out around 2 EST, so I'll wait till then I guess :P

kooky panda
01-20-12, 10:41 AM
No we never saw the Candy Cane Machine Kooky, however, the iOS users see the machine with the recipe as a GOAL and the Android users see the recipe as being unlocked at level 1,000! Impossible to reach. Even if Android did get goals, when would that be in 6 months? Seriously, I just spent 20,000 coins on 2 machines that I won't be able to make any recipes on because TL sent us machines that have recipes only available to iOS users right now. That is unacceptable and it is TLs fault for giving us machines they know we can't use, but of course we don't find that out until after we've purchased and built them, or spend time on a forum trying to find answers before we make a purchase.

Ridiculous.
I do not have goals yet in bakery. Just the locked appliance. Under Pet Shop, same thing, animals were first showing to be unlocked at level 1,000
then when the goals hit the game, this changed.

morive
01-20-12, 10:41 AM
I also find it ridicoulos, I bought both machines and finished it and can do nothing with it. I think it's a kind of joke - or bug.
Never the less, it's ennoying.

lambyo
01-20-12, 11:03 AM
Looks like the updates were pushed before the apps became available in the app store. Seems like some recipes are dependent on the valentines day version. We'll have to be a little more patient.......are we there yet?

queentina3
01-20-12, 11:30 AM
I do not have goals yet in bakery. Just the locked appliance. Under Pet Shop, same thing, animals were first showing to be unlocked at level 1,000
then when the goals hit the game, this changed.

Ok, just so I understand what you're saying and vice versa, are you stating that it's possible that BS Android MAY have goals coming to it with THIS update and that is why the recipe is showing "unlock at level 1,000", while the iOS players currently see that SAME recipe state "GOAL" when they open their appliance.

Is that what you're saying is possible? If it is, I'll be shocked beyond belief if that is what's happening and excited to finally be able to play some goals.

But, if we don't get goals and this recipe isn't available to us, can TL somehow compensate us Android players for giving us an appliance we can't use? I think it would be completely unfair of them to mistakenly give Android players an appliance that can only be used by unlocking a goal recipe if they still haven't given us goals to unlock it. LOL BTW, I know you can't answer that question directly, but you can get GM on it if it turns out to be the case, hence my asking you. :-p

driftboutique
01-20-12, 11:36 AM
Ok, just so I understand what you're saying and vice versa, are you stating that it's possible that BS Android MAY have goals coming to it with THIS update and that is why the recipe is showing "unlock at level 1,000", while the iOS players currently see that SAME recipe state "GOAL" when they open their appliance.

Is that what you're saying is possible? If it is, I'll be shocked beyond belief if that is what's happening and excited to finally be able to play some goals.

But, if we don't get goals and this recipe isn't available to us, can TL somehow compensate us Android players for giving us an appliance we can't use? I think it would be completely unfair of them to mistakenly give Android players an appliance that can only be used by unlocking a goal recipe if they still haven't given us goals to unlock it. LOL BTW, I know you can't answer that question directly, but you can get GM on it if it turns out to be the case, hence my asking you. :-p

Has anyone stated that they are on iOS and that they are showing the recipe as a goal recipe? All the iOS users I see in this thread are saying that they don't even have the appliances yet. I am on iOS and I don't.

nmishii
01-20-12, 11:37 AM
Based on past history, I don't believe TL would compensate Android (or any) players, even if it were their mistake. There is still a chance that the recipe will be available to Androids before Valentines Day.

nmishii
01-20-12, 11:38 AM
Has anyone stated that they are on iOS and that they are showing the recipe as a goal recipe? All the iOS users I see in this thread are saying that they don't even have the appliances yet. I am on iOS and I don't.

In one of the many threads on the valentines stuff, someone posted the cookbook with it showing as a locked goal recipe.

queentina3
01-20-12, 11:47 AM

Okay here ya go everyone. I got some pictures of the new content.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/ba8c66e4.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/d02070a3.jpg

That post was taken from:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23145-The-Great-Bakery-Update-Date-January-20!/page3

driftboutique
01-20-12, 11:58 AM
Okay. Thanks.

Bogiefurret
01-20-12, 01:09 PM
Okay I built both machines. Now the chocolate truffle machine disappeared. What gives.

kooky panda
01-20-12, 01:36 PM
As of right now, this appliance has been removed from Android; I'll follow up with our dev team to see if/when this will be released on this platform.

note: also has been removed from IOS.

queentina3
01-20-12, 01:40 PM
Kooky, can you check with GM on if they replaced our parts and coins that were used for those items they just took from us? I can't see how many parts I have as they don't show Android users that information, but considering I had enough to build both machines I want those back, also I don't see the coin change reflected in my total so I don't think they gave me back the $20,000 I paid for both those machines.

bakerbelle
01-20-12, 01:42 PM
Just to clarify... I still have my Truffle Maker, but the Fruit Chocolate Dip thingy has disappeared. I'm on Android, and bought them both this morning. The Fruit Chocolate one is not in the design tab anymore.

pika4ever88
01-20-12, 01:52 PM
I speculate it's gone cause I don't think we were supposed to get that recipe just yet... But really, TL should compensate those who bought it early when it was TL's fault they released it too early...

greygull
01-20-12, 01:56 PM
Kooky and I are checking on this now

Bogiefurret
My chocolate appliance disappeared and I cannot use that slot in my bakery. I placed a stove out of my inventory and started cooking. Got a your server is out of sync. The screen blinks and my stove disappeared. I am on an android tablet.

nmishii
Nothing is TL's fault. It was a critical bug.

queentina3
01-20-12, 01:57 PM
Nothing is TL's fault. It was a critical bug.

Can I squash it? LOL

:-p

bobbyrae
01-20-12, 01:58 PM
note: also has been removed from IOS.

Well...interestingly enough i bought both machines this morning and was waiting for parts to finish them.
Checked back this afternoon and...well...i still have the truffle appliance in a carton box looking normal. But the other machine is kind of not there but kind of is...Like this:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/a8dcb43f.jpg

And when i try to move it i cannot and when i click on it i get this:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/25d4b229.jpg

And, because i only have 3 gems :D i chanced it and clicked on build. :D The box disappeared but then i got the out of sync message and it came back. So...hmmm...
Yes i deleted the app and reinstalled it.
I haven't received a valentine version as yet. And i'm on an ipad2.

playmystory
02-16-12, 01:25 AM

http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes.html

List of machines and corresponding recipes.

Also, I think goals are only for obtaining the seasonal or holiday recipes/items. Players need to keep their game app current w/updates. Please note I've been playing only 3days I could be disseminatin' mis-information...but not intentionally o' course. I believe the recipe list link is pretty current.

queentina3
02-16-12, 07:51 AM
http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes.html

List of machines and corresponding recipes.

Also, I think goals are only for obtaining the seasonal or holiday recipes/items. Players need to keep their game app current w/updates. Please note I've been playing only 3days I could be disseminatin' mis-information...but not intentionally o' course. I believe the recipe list link is pretty current.

This thread was almost a month old and all the issues were resolved later that day or the next day, just as an FYI.