PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Coater gone and tool parts disappeared

chobi49
01-20-12, 05:39 AM
I got all tools ready for my Sugar Coater to be completed so I pushed "build it!" button.
There I saw my Sugar Coater so I tried to start cooking "Almond Sugar Cookies".
Then all of sudden it went back to a tool carton box. Then I tapped it again only to see my parts are gone... :mad:

I do not like it at all! I force closed the BS and start it again but the same

kooky panda
01-20-12, 05:41 AM
Did you have to request more parts? or did you have the parts to build again. Did you get an out of sync message?

chobi49
01-20-12, 11:42 AM
Did you have to request more parts? or did you have the parts to build again. Did you get an out of sync message?

Thank you kooky for your response.

I did not have enough parts so I had to wait fir my kind nbrs to send me gift parts. I did not get out of sync message; it just went back to carton box but consumed the parts I used to build it.

No big deal, I just have to wait a bit longer for parts to be collected but it was a shocking incident indeed....

kooky panda
01-20-12, 01:41 PM
Thank you kooky for your response.

I did not have enough parts so I had to wait fir my kind nbrs to send me gift parts. I did not get out of sync message; it just went back to carton box but consumed the parts I used to build it.

No big deal, I just have to wait a bit longer for parts to be collected but it was a shocking incident indeed....

when you are ready to hit build it, exit the game and force close the game it first, then come back . Go visit a nbr first, then come back and hit build.

You want to make sure your game is in sync with the servers.