PDA

View Full Version : OMG another Goal - zzzzzzzzz

01-20-12, 03:10 AM
Extra Cash (end price looks like a deco n probably some coins to compensate the recent price reduction lol)

- place Candy Heart Stove (currently invisible so is the recipe)
- Serve 30x Bacon n Eggs
- Obtain 3 heartfelt valentines

01-20-12, 03:17 AM
Sorry hit the key too fast...as I was saying

Cook From the Heart

- place Chocolate Maker (contructible n it's one hit wonder)
- serve 28 Quiche
- serve 10 Spaghetti

Exactly Scallops

- serve 20 Baked Scallops
- serve 10 Orange Sodas
- obtain 2 Big measuring cups

In conclusion, two recipes to unlock from these above goals

xcellent
01-20-12, 04:42 AM
I dont see any updates nor valentines version in apps...

Ipad1 here.

barleycoon
01-20-12, 05:01 AM

Ipad1 here.

I found RS valentine by doing a search for bakery story, then going into developer page at the top of the screen.

enaid03
01-20-12, 05:02 AM
Extra Cash - Decoration?
Exacto Scallops - Recipe for Chocolate Pretzels
Cook from the Heart - Recipe for Artichoke Hearts

moratorro
01-20-12, 07:31 AM
I found RS valentine by doing a search for bakery story, then going into developer page at the top of the screen.
Gee! Great! That worked for me! (Ipad1 iOS5)

bells08
01-20-12, 07:34 AM
Gee! Great! That worked for me! (Ipad1 iOS5)

That worked for me too, but no sign of BS valentine?

toa004
01-20-12, 07:57 AM
Sorry hit the key too fast...as I was saying

Cook From the Heart

- place Chocolate Maker (contructible n it's one hit wonder)
- serve 28 Quiche
- serve 10 Spaghetti

Exactly Scallops

- serve 20 Baked Scallops
- serve 10 Orange Sodas
- obtain 2 Big measuring cups

In conclusion, two recipes to unlock from these above goals

After 'Cook From the Heart' is "Silver Screen"

- Serve 40 Burritos
- Obtain 10 Movie Tickets
- Serve 40 Boiled Lobsters

Limaxa
01-20-12, 08:02 AM
Oh noooo.. I'm tired of Goals

ksbmommy
01-20-12, 08:08 AM
I'm tired of goals that require so many serving of LONG cooking food. Especially now with the serving decreases, people at lower levels will run out of food fast, very fast. Have some variety instead of 40 servings of a 16 hour food. Plus the dreaded 1 day spagehetti..............That is 1 DAY for 375 servings. What a waste of cooking time to servings! Way to go TL picking the WORST one day dish possible for us after the WORST change possible.

sunnybake
01-20-12, 09:37 AM
- Serve 40 Boiled Lobsters

Not Boiled Lobsters again! I am still up to my ears in Boiled Lobsters from the Christmas Goals! Why not use one of the other 16 hour recipes, like Paella or Turkey Sandwiches??? Indeed, why use 16 hour recipes???

Grrr!!

ultrafrog
01-20-12, 09:57 AM
I agree with ksbmommy.

In addition, nearly all goals require requesting items from neighbors and we can only send 1 request per day.

On top of that we have the 2 recently added constructible - nacho and outdoor grill

With most recent update we have another 2 valentines constructible.

This continues the trend of appliances that only cook 1 recipe, in total there are 6 of them now, while holiday drink machine makes 2 things though (yay..)

This puts a huge burden on lower level players since they are forced to choose between

-having appliance slots taken up by incomplete constructibles leaving them with less appliances to cook
-requesting materials for goals
-requesting materials for constructing appliances

This is on top of the recent change reducing served quantities.

Improved player experience indeed.

sunnyDreams
01-20-12, 10:09 AM

Ipad1 here.

Force close and when you log back in you should get a pop up. I also got a billboard in bakery for the RS valentine version. I'm on iPad 2.

3squares
01-20-12, 11:07 AM
I'm not interested in the new Valentine Goals. *I'm not buying any more single purpose appliances. *I've already mastered Spaghetti, Quiche, Scallops, Bacon and Eggs, Burritos, and Lobsters. *

I only downloaded the Valentine version to get rid of the Popups.

sourlicorice2
01-20-12, 11:18 AM
Extra Cash (end price looks like a deco n probably some coins to compensate the recent price reduction lol)

- place Candy Heart Stove (currently invisible so is the recipe)
- Serve 30x Bacon n Eggs
- Obtain 3 heartfelt valentines

I just completed the Candy Heart Stove it's not invisible for me and neither is the recipe. It was in the regular version though but once I downloaded the valentine version it all became visible. Have u downloaded it yet? If not try downloading. I think that will fix it.

sourlicorice2
01-20-12, 11:18 AM
I just completed the Candy Heart Stove it's not invisible for me and neither is the recipe. It was in the regular version though but once I downloaded the valentine version it all became visible. Have u downloaded it yet? If not try downloading. I think that will fix it.

Sry also meant cook from the heart

01-20-12, 11:23 AM

I think it was 30 mins after my OP, then it became visible and so is the recipe! I couldn't be bothered to download the regular version since I knew there would be a Valentine version coming soon so why crank up TL's download rate...give a false notion that this a FABULOUS game! Ya right!

sourlicorice2
01-20-12, 11:28 AM
I think it was 30 mins after my OP, then it became visible and so is the recipe! I couldn't be bothered to download the regular version since I knew there would be a Valentine version coming soon so why crank up TL's download rate...give a false notion that this a FABULOUS game! Ya right!

That's the only reason I believe they create a holiday version is for download rates. I love the games but too many issues that need to be addressed that aren't being addressed Unfortunetly. I am loving the valentine decorations so far. They did do a good job with that though could have done without another constructable appliance with only one recipe and the goals for new recipes. Wish they had just given the recipes. Keep the goals for free decorations, xp, coins and gems.

01-20-12, 11:44 AM
That's the only reason I believe they create a holiday version is for download rates. I love the games but too many issues that need to be addressed that aren't being addressed Unfortunetly. I am loving the valentine decorations so far. They did do a good job with that though could have done without another constructable appliance with only one recipe and the goals for new recipes. Wish they had just given the recipes. Keep the goals for free decorations, xp, coins and gems.

I really can't work up an oz of enthusiasm in this version or any version thereafter...

There's too much to say but little energy left to even bother.

01-20-12, 11:47 AM
Btw, a carbon copy of any app is very profitable...this is coming from an app publisher I came to befriend with not so long ago.

ultrafrog
01-20-12, 11:53 AM
I really can't work up an oz of enthusiasm in this version or any version thereafter...

There's too much to say but little energy left to even bother.

I think that's what they are trying to do. Then they put out a gem sale to lure people back in.

I too do not understand why there needs to be so many different versions of the game. The content changes are not extensive at all, certainly not enough to warrant downloading a different app just to play.

01-20-12, 12:24 PM
I think that's what they are trying to do. Then they put out a gem sale to lure people back in.

I too do not understand why there needs to be so many different versions of the game. The content changes are not extensive at all, certainly not enough to warrant downloading a different app just to play.

As I said earlier, it's very profitable strategy. App games itself is a lucrative market though not as hot as six months to a year back but there's still heaps of money to make there.

Let me give you an analogy, back in 1997 blogging was only known to few then as more people get to know about it in early 2000, more came flooding in. Money was really easy to make or more like money thrown to you without much effort. As this spread around, you start to see a lot spammy blogs coming up flooding the search engines until google made some drastic alogimatic changes very so often that bloggers start seeing the hit leaving those good ones continue blogging with good content to maintain in the top ten searches.

Besides play apps, I like to "survey" iTunes glossing chart every few days. And to those TL diehards who still think TL games are woohoo, then I urge them go to a few app game forums (not own by app publishers) and see for themselves. FWIW, you are not likely to find any TL games in there.

Ignorance is a great price to pay...this i say in regards to TL's latest blog post, the so called balancing out economy post.

If I'm not making any sense here, the blame is that I'm drowning by cooking those dreadful old recipes!