PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Chest

Unregistered
10-27-10, 01:33 PM
I am REALLY upset i got one of those chest ok. Inside was a Villa this thing doesn't even look right on this game and is about three to four time bigger than the house already on the game. I was so disappointed!!!!! Don't know what to do with it. Why couldn't it have been a tractor or something else. I really enjoy the game but will NEVER get another chest.

Unregistered
10-29-10, 02:16 PM
I am REALLY upset i got one of those chest ok. Inside was a Villa this thing doesn't even look right on this game and is about three to four time bigger than the house already on the game. I was so disappointed!!!!! Don't know what to do with it. Why couldn't it have been a tractor or something else. I really enjoy the game but will NEVER get another chest.

welcome to the club

Unregistered
10-29-10, 09:12 PM

I didn't get what I wanted, but what I got was a nice surprise.

These are 'grab bags' and you can't complain about what you get in a grab bag.

Unregistered
10-29-10, 09:41 PM
You're upset that you got a villa? At least you didn't get a rabbit with ears that are horribly proportioned. I'd take a villa over a stinking rabbit any day.