PDA

View Full Version : Do They?!

Ic3e
01-19-12, 09:09 PM
Do the suggest and vote items really get on the game? I'm just wondering you know. Plus if they did can you please show me some examples?

pinkster73
01-19-12, 09:22 PM
Yes. For farm they did the ugly and too small snowdrops, and the red moon bridge, and the yellow tractor, and gooses, and peacocks. I'm sure there's more.

sumnboutme
01-19-12, 09:30 PM
They also finally have a purple catalog in FS.

Ic3e
01-19-12, 09:42 PM
Thanks and if there are anymore can you guys please post pictures

pinkster73
01-19-12, 09:50 PM
Thanks and if there are anymore can you guys please post pictures

I'm trying but for some reason Photobucket is not letting me upload anything. Anyone know why?

Ic3e
01-19-12, 09:58 PM
I'm trying but for some reason Photobucket is not letting me upload anything. Anyone know why?

Strange. Earlier I posted up an entry for a contest. It worked fine.

pinkster73
01-19-12, 10:01 PM
I've been using it fine for months now today the option to upload isn't there, and I can't get the url's for my pics already there.

kooky panda
01-20-12, 06:19 AM
I've been using it fine for months now today the option to upload isn't there, and I can't get the url's for my pics already there.
this happened to me once, I deleted photobucket and redownloaded it and then it was fine.

kooky panda
01-20-12, 06:22 AM
Do the suggest and vote items really get on the game? I'm just wondering you know. Plus if they did can you please show me some examples?

The polls that the moderators put up do get sent over to GM. He takes these results and submits them to the development team.

pinkster73
01-20-12, 08:43 AM
this happened to me once, I deleted photobucket and redownloaded it and then it was fine.

I don't have it as an app I use the mobile Photobucket site. I can't delete it. Help!