PDA

View Full Version : Didn't lose my gems after all

janoue
01-19-12, 08:05 PM
Didnt lose my 12 gems, had bought 2 bird nests which I didn't realize were 6 gems each, and had totally forgotten about it, since I was meant to buy 2 letterbox ex, but clicked on the wrong items, gosh, how silly I am, those gems are so hard to collect and so expensive! Oh well, thought I'd write in my apologies to TL for thinking they had taken my gems by mistake or something, but the culprit was ME!!!

pinkster73
01-19-12, 08:10 PM
That's big of you to post that. Nice :)

nmishii
01-19-12, 08:13 PM
But it would have been nice to have had a confirmation before buying the bird houses. Then you would have known you were buying the bird houses and not the mail boxes.

janoue
01-19-12, 08:18 PM
Actually, the confirmations for all items on sale would be a good idea. Yes I definitely would have realize my error. Was so engrossed in re-modeling that I took no notice. Never mind, we live and learn! I am watching what I click from now on, lol. Had purchased those gems too.....oh well!

pinkster73
01-19-12, 08:24 PM
Actually, the confirmations for all items on sale would be a good idea. Yes I definitely would have realize my error. Was so engrossed in re-modeling that I took no notice. Never mind, we live and learn! I am watching what I click from now on, lol. Had purchased those gems too.....oh well!

And now you have bird houses. That's that. They're nice though, it could have been worse.

koala23farm
01-19-12, 08:57 PM
But it would have been nice to have had a confirmation before buying the bird houses. Then you would have known you were buying the bird houses and not the mail boxes.

totally agree,i once accidently spent 10 gems to skip part of a goal