PDA

View Full Version : The Great Nightclub Update Date: January 20!

bawpotter
01-19-12, 06:53 PM
Well, it's almost here! The Great NS Update Date! The holiday items are leaving us... but also making room for more new content!

A quote from the official thread:

- Seasonal content have been removed early to prevent a critical bug
- You will have access to any seasonal items you have purchased

The teasers for this week were provided by GM, and they are... Snowbunny Dancers and Arctic Lounge!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/nightclub_tease_snowbunnies.png

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/city_tease_gate.png

While the dancers are warming up, let's talk aobut our hopes.

1. Goals!
2. Coin Content!
3. Valentine's Day Content!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

bigbux3
01-19-12, 06:56 PM
Why ice stuff now? This should've been released during Christmas content!

imberyo11
01-20-12, 08:18 AM
And everything will probably sell for a ridiculous amount of cash.... I'm just looking forward to a new drink.

cr4zy_eights
01-22-12, 12:50 PM
I only got an "ice box" is that the only update? If so, very disappointing. I'm hoping I didn't get the entire update.
And please no goals. I HATE goals. Working toward stuff we already mastered?! FUN... Not
It's only less annoying if we get cool items. We need items in the nightclub. For some reason the nightclub seems to have no items.
And another thing. Why is it that things are are way over priced (cash/gem) wise in the night club. It's rediclious.

pika4ever88
01-22-12, 09:20 PM
I only got an "ice box" is that the only update? If so, very disappointing. I'm hoping I didn't get the entire update.
And please no goals. I HATE goals. Working toward stuff we already mastered?! FUN... Not
It's only less annoying if we get cool items. We need items in the nightclub. For some reason the nightclub seems to have no items.
And another thing. Why is it that things are are way over priced (cash/gem) wise in the night club. It's rediclious.

Hey neighbor. :p.

Aw, but I like goals. I like gathering data and planning an efficient route. >w<. And you can always skip goals, no one's forcing you to complete them. (:

But yeah, the Nightclub could use some cool items. I have a feeling it's cause majority of people favor BS and RS. Maybe with Fashion and Farm right behind it. Nightclub doesn't seem to be as popular. Let's hope it doesn't go way of Empire Story... :/.

barleycoon
01-23-12, 01:19 PM

The updates roll out Friday to Tuesday .