PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

dalula
01-19-12, 05:16 PM
I have an account on my iPad and an account on my iPod. My main account is on my iPod and i want to redecorate soon, but it helps to have a bigger screen, so i would like to switch the accounts the devices have so that my main account is on my iPad. Is this possible? :confused:
And sorry if i sound like a confusing, rambling mess. Because i am one. ;)

nmishii
01-19-12, 05:22 PM
You need to play each game on the device they are on.

You might be able to continuously transfer your games between various devices, but that is more work than its worth.

barleycoon
01-19-12, 05:26 PM
You need to find out the UDID numbers for your devices, then go to the TL website for the link transferring to a new device. This thread has more information too http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=Transferring+games
Any problems and your not able to transfer email support@teamlava.com including your storm8 ID's and UDID numbers, and explain which device you'd like your games transferred too. Please don't worry about your question, I understood it completely.

kooky panda
01-19-12, 06:38 PM
I have an account on my iPad and an account on my iPod. My main account is on my iPod and i want to redecorate soon, but it helps to have a bigger screen, so i would like to switch the accounts the devices have so that my main account is on my iPad. Is this possible? :confused:
And sorry if i sound like a confusing, rambling mess. Because i am one. ;)
You can email support@teamlava.com to see if they will switch your games for you. I am not 100% if you try to transfer on your own if it will work.
When my hubby wanted to move his iphone farm game to his ipad (he had a small farm he was not playing anymore on the ipad), I did the transfer myself and his iphone farm went to his Ipad, but the small ipad farm game disappeared.