PDA

View Full Version : Ok I get it there is a pet shop

bpine
01-19-12, 01:34 PM
Is anyone else tired of the constant pet shop pop up ?

barleycoon
01-19-12, 01:36 PM
Is anyone else tired of the constant pet shop pop up ?

I know it's not a solution but downloading the app does stop the pop up, then it's personal choice whether to play or delete.

ultrafrog
01-19-12, 01:48 PM
If you do download it, rate it 1 star. If you only download it then that only encourages TL to put more ads since it benefits them to have more downloads.

Rate it 1 star and state that you were forced to download it to get rid of the ads.

Rachael98
01-19-12, 01:52 PM
Download the app and run it once. Then you can play or delete.
It is not essential to automatically rate 1*, the reviews are meant to be used to inform other users, not to deliberately upset the company:p.
You may even like it!

I wish the popups were a little less frequent though...

nmishii
01-19-12, 02:45 PM
I don't think people are rating it a 1 star just to upset the company. People are tired getting excessive ads which impacts game play and TL continues to add more. Feedback on the forum isn't being listened to, or even responded to as far as I know. People are only trying to get TL to stop the excessive ads.

ultrafrog
01-19-12, 02:49 PM
Um, if you don't downrate the app, then you are only encouraging Team Lava to do more of the same behavior.

Simply downloading the application boosts their numbers which is a positive thing for them.

Instead of putting development time into creating giant billboards and walking customer ads wouldn't you rather they work on features that are good for the game?

Hint: remove gem traps

btw, it's not a technical limitation preventing them from stopping gem traps, they already have the confirmation feature to sell back items. They just won't put it in.