PDA

View Full Version : Who Loves All Things Disney?!?

tatertotbug7199
01-19-12, 02:27 PM
If you've ever been to Walt Disney World, what's your favorite ride? If you haven't been, which one sounds the funnest?

tatertotbug7199
01-19-12, 02:27 PM
I LOVE MAELSTROM at Walt Disney World's EPCOT theme park!!!! :)

tmh690
01-19-12, 05:22 PM
I take my nephew at least once a month and we ride It's a Small World every time - I love it lol! (we live in Orlando)

dalula
01-19-12, 05:27 PM
Haunted mansion is ok. Does the other park count? if it does i'd like the orange swing thingie (sorry, don't know what it's called!) I'm going on Tuesday :) (PS: It's the Anaheim one in CA)

tatertotbug7199
01-19-12, 06:19 PM
Does the other park count?

Yep, all the Disney parks count. :)

viviansmo
01-19-12, 06:28 PM
Only been to world in Florida, and as the girls were too small to ride many things, not sure what my favorite ride would've been. But that one water ride... Can't even recall which park... Looked super fun.

bawpotter
01-19-12, 06:46 PM
I LOVE Disney! It is so awesome, I have been over 12 times! (I go almost every year, and I stopped keeping track after 12!) I really like the Buzz Lightyear ride, with the lasers. I am always competing against my family to see who can get the highest score!

(Also, I am planning on taking the Disney Dream in June... I am so excited for it, never done Disney Cruise, but have heard it's amazing!

cindyc1988
01-19-12, 11:47 PM
We stay a month every year at a different resort..I think all rides are the best!!! My family is HUGE Disney fans. We go to Disney World..but have been to Disney Land also..we took a 7 day cruise on the Magic to the Virgin Islands it was a dream come true. My husband says we are going to retire there so he can drive a boat or bus and I'm gonna work in one of the shops lol

MiniLaura
01-20-12, 06:17 AM
I was married at Disney World.

casadolce
01-20-12, 07:07 AM
I love the Indiana Jones Adventure ride!

Limaxa
01-20-12, 07:10 AM
I've never been to disneyworld..but i would like to go there :)

cr4zy_eights
01-20-12, 10:30 AM
I live about an hour away from there ^_^
So I go quite often.

bawpotter
01-20-12, 03:14 PM
I was married at Disney World.

That's awesome! It is such a beautiful wedding pavilion, I walk by it all the time! (On the walkway from Polynesian-Grand Floridian)

sylvie4163
01-20-12, 03:21 PM
I met Tim Tebow at the grand Floridian

iAryia
01-20-12, 03:23 PM
I went to Disney Land Paris years ago, but I can't remember the names of the rides. I did buy an Eeyore hoodie that was adorable, but it cost a lot of money lol.

MiniLaura
01-20-12, 03:55 PM
That's awesome! It is such a beautiful wedding pavilion, I walk by it all the time! (On the walkway from Polynesian-Grand Floridian)
HA! I didn't get married in the pavilion. We had what we still affectionately call the "budget Disney wedding." We had a wedding package that is no longer offered but was a total steal. For about $4000, we got a ceremony at one of the top-tier resorts, 4 nights at the same resort, cake, flowers, a live musician, 2 hours of limo time, services of a wedding coordinator, and a bunch of other little things.

bawpotter
01-20-12, 07:14 PM
HA! I didn't get married in the pavilion. We had what we still affectionately call the "budget Disney wedding." We had a wedding package that is no longer offered but was a total steal. For about $4000, we got a ceremony at one of the top-tier resorts, 4 nights at the same resort, cake, flowers, a live musician, 2 hours of limo time, services of a wedding coordinator, and a bunch of other little things.

Nice deal! That is an absolute steal, ESPECIALLY at Disney! You could easily spend $1,000 for a ROOM for 4 nights!

kattybell
01-20-12, 07:51 PM
I love Disney. I haven't been to the parks. But have been on their cruise :)

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 02:45 PM
Cool! I've never been on the cruise. Which one did you take, and what's it like?

kattybell
01-23-12, 06:55 AM
Cool! I've never been on the cruise. Which one did you take, and what's it like?

Disney Magic in 2009. It was in October. Let me tell you, I've never had so much fun. They cater to you, and of course it being Disney made it better!! I loved the theater shows. Being on the water was scary but amazing. I loved being able to see the Pirates of the Caribbean ship they used in the movie. (:

atlantisonearth
01-23-12, 09:04 AM
Only been to world in Florida, and as the girls were too small to ride many things, not sure what my favorite ride would've been. But that one water ride... Can't even recall which park... Looked super fun.

I have been on that one! You go in a raft through an artificial river... and you fall down a waterfall, go through a dam on fire, and... I have forgotten the rest :p I just know it is an experience I will not forget!

Montegoe
01-23-12, 09:14 AM
We try to get there every few years although we've not been in some time. For a bit we were on the Club33 waiting list but it's been so long I'm not sure if it's still intact. My favorite ride is the Indiana Jones Adventure and I love scaring people with those hidden gems like the pole you pull to make a loud noise and the ceiling drop a few inches in one of the areas the line snakes through. If you look closely while waiting in lines, there are all sorts of neat things most people miss. It also helps to have had friends that worked there who tell you about them!

atlantisonearth
01-23-12, 09:37 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2i8adkg.jpg

ilovecooper14
01-29-12, 11:49 PM
I make sure to bring my little nephews to Disney every year. :)

barleycoon
01-30-12, 02:32 AM
I love all things Disney too, all very cute.

barleycoon
01-30-12, 04:29 AM
Beautiful castle, love the picture.

dalula
01-30-12, 04:27 PM
Splash mountain, space mountain, food... i love going to disneyland, i just went last tuesday :)

09-17-12, 03:56 PM
I really love Disneyland. Space Mountain rocks like hell.

FarmerTrunte
09-17-12, 04:15 PM
I live far far away from US, but I've actually been in Disney World in Florida one time. About 20 years ago... So I don't remember what I liked most... But I spend 3-4 days there to see it all. I found it very fantastic :)
Haven't been to the US since....