PDA

View Full Version : Why water?

Unregistered
10-27-10, 11:40 AM
I don't see the point of the watering, I love this app and have been playing for a few months now. I always assumed that when a neighbor waters my crops that the plot would ripen faster but then it didn't, then I thought well maybe I receive more coin for a plot that had been watered but it doesn't. So I just kept playing the game and watering my neighbors anyway just because it's fun and to be neighborly. Then I read on the forum someone said something about your neighbors watering your farm benefits and I didn't understand how, mine doesn't, do I have a bug? Am I missing something? Please explain

Unregistered
10-27-10, 03:39 PM
You should get 20 more coins per plot that is watered and 1 more xp than those NOT watered.

I don't see the point of the watering, I love this app and have been playing for a few months now. I always assumed that when a neighbor waters my crops that the plot would ripen faster but then it didn't, then I thought well maybe I receive more coin for a plot that had been watered but it doesn't. So I just kept playing the game and watering my neighbors anyway just because it's fun and to be neighborly. Then I read on the forum someone said something about your neighbors watering your farm benefits and I didn't understand how, mine doesn't, do I have a bug? Am I missing something? Please explain