PDA

View Full Version : I still have yet to get help from TEAM LAVA

CAPRICIADIVA
01-19-12, 12:35 PM
Two days and 3 emails!! I need help recovering my old Fashion Story game that was on a previous cell phone to my new cell phone device. I have 75 GEMS (That I paid for) over a million coins and cute items I have bought since playing this game.

Is there anyone out there with Team Lava who will help me recover my previous Fashion Story Acct?:mad:

iusedtobedigusr
01-19-12, 12:44 PM
Sorry being sarcastic, but you will have Barleycoon or another tell you to quit game then reload or reload app etc in a few minutes. My advice is wait till KookyPanda answers you.

barleycoon
01-19-12, 12:46 PM
Two days and 3 emails!! I need help recovering my old Fashion Story game that was on a previous cell phone to my new cell phone device. I have 75 GEMS (That I paid for) over a million coins and cute items I have bought since playing this game.

Is there anyone out there with Team Lava who will help me recover my previous Fashion Story Acct?:mad:
I'm sorry your having these problems, have you recieved an automated response email back from support? Could check your spam folder if you've recieved no response back. Everything is saved on your game under your storm8 ID, so don't worry.

CAPRICIADIVA
01-19-12, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the reply, thats comforting to know that the data is saved and they may be able to retrieve all my stuff. I wouldnt complain so much or be in a rush but I really like this game I play it all day every day (lol). Plus I have invested a lot of money in this game over time close to $100+ in gems. I have sent several emails and got the automated replies, but no recovery, I even broke it down in the email exactly what I needed, the levels, the gems, the amounts and items that need to be recovered, but still I wait....Hey at least you replied to me-LOL.. Have a good one!

greygull
01-19-12, 12:55 PM
As barleycoon said, did you receive a response from support? If you haven't, check your spam folder. If it's still not there, double check the email address you sent it to (should be support@teamlava.com ). You can also check the status of your email here http://support.teamlava.com/home

greygull
01-19-12, 12:56 PM
Are you replying to the emails they send you, or are you creating new emails?

CAPRICIADIVA
01-19-12, 01:02 PM
Hi Greygull
Thanks for your reply, I have done both replied to the actual email they sent and created new ones, since I did not hear back from them. No one from their team has given me instructions to restart my device and delete and reinstall the game. I will try that in hopes that the data that use to be on my old cell phone device will be transfered to the new device as requested in my initial emails, but I will try your suggestion. Thanks!

barleycoon
01-19-12, 01:07 PM
Hi Greygull
Thanks for your reply, I have done both replied to the actual email they sent and created new ones, since I did not hear back from them. No one from their team has given me instructions to restart my device and delete and reinstall the game. I will try that in hopes that the data that use to be on my old cell phone device will be transfered to the new device as requested in my initial emails, but I will try your suggestion. Thanks!
I hope your able to get your game back yourself, if not reply back to the last response you recieved. I know it's hard try to keep to one email as it keeps everything under one ticket number, and TL are able to help you better that way.

greygull
01-19-12, 01:09 PM
Try only replying to the email they've sent, it makes it easier to keep everything on one ticket. And once you've replied, wait until you receive a response - replying multiple times can push your ticket further back. I believe they answer in the order received.

Also make sure you have downloaded all the games you want transferred.

CAPRICIADIVA
01-19-12, 01:14 PM
Cool beans, thanks so much "greygull & barleycoon"!!!

barleycoon
01-19-12, 01:20 PM
Cool beans, thanks so much "greygull & barleycoon"!!!

Your very welcome, thank you too.

greygull
01-19-12, 01:22 PM
You're welcome! Hopefully they get transferred soon :)

zoroak
01-19-12, 01:28 PM
Will this help?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4618-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account

CAPRICIADIVA
01-19-12, 01:35 PM
Oh thanks so much for this zoroak..unfortunately I did review this data and because I dont have a device through the Apple Store I dont have a UDID number they are looking for. Ironically I do have a Ipod thru Apple with FS on it but thats not the device I need the data switched from. I truly appeciate you and others taking out the time to assist me, I have received more helpful tips from my TeamLava Forum Fam then from the help department of Team Lava so far. Thanks again you all ROCK for attempting to help!!

nmishii
01-19-12, 01:38 PM
You might be able to transfer your game yourself:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

Rachael98
01-19-12, 02:16 PM
I think it might just be easier to let Support do it;).

barleycoon
01-19-12, 02:40 PM
Oh thanks so much for this zoroak..unfortunately I did review this data and because I dont have a device through the Apple Store I dont have a UDID number they are looking for. Ironically I do have a Ipod thru Apple with FS on it but thats not the device I need the data switched from. I truly appeciate you and others taking out the time to assist me, I have received more helpful tips from my TeamLava Forum Fam then from the help department of Team Lava so far. Thanks again you all ROCK for attempting to help!!
Thank you so much, that's really kind. Hopefully you might find in the future support are better able to help you too.

laurentice
01-20-12, 12:22 AM
It happened to me last week when I had to transfer my game too, I sent an email to TL and I think they were too busy to handle so many cases maybe. So I tried to transfer the game by myself using the method by other players: download any other Storm8 game e.g. Pets Live/World War/Imobsters etc and go to "home", then they have a command that let you transfer your game. Do it on that other game and it should automatically transfer every storm8 game on your new device including Fashion Story. It didn't work on my device at the first time but when I tried it again it worked. Hope it helps. :)