PDA

View Full Version : Problem Sending Request

lupi123
01-19-12, 06:15 AM
I tried to send an expension permit request and received a message saying that 203 did not received the request since I already send them a request today. Since I have not sent a request in ages I do know which request I could have sent earlier today.
Last time I expanded my shop two days ago, I already had the permits and when I had to build the last animal pen (after last Friday's update) I also already had all the material necessary. The same goes for any goal request - I have not done any goals since the last Friday update.

What gives?

nmishii
01-19-12, 07:22 AM
There are problems with the request system. Many have had problems like yours when sending requests.

I don't have a problem with my requests, so don't recall all the tricks to working around the problem. I think one of the things is to not accept gifts that day. Eventually someone can give you suggestions.

MiniLaura
01-19-12, 07:55 AM
One time I got a similar message, and the request was still sent out because I got the things I requested.

Like nmishii said, the request system is broken and no one really knows how it works.

pinkster73
01-19-12, 08:02 AM
One time I got a similar message, and the request was still sent out because I got the things I requested.

Like nmishii said, the request system is broken and no one really knows how it works.

That clears everything up! Whew

barleycoon
01-19-12, 09:49 AM
I tried to send an expension permit request and received a message saying that 203 did not received the request since I already send them a request today. Since I have not sent a request in ages I do know which request I could have sent earlier today.
Last time I expanded my shop two days ago, I already had the permits and when I had to build the last animal pen (after last Friday's update) I also already had all the material necessary. The same goes for any goal request - I have not done any goals since the last Friday update.

What gives?
I've had this issue and deleting the app and redownloading it helped me, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. Please let us know if this issue continues, and which device, device version and game version played on. Thank you.

nmishii
01-19-12, 12:04 PM
I thought I read many posts where the standard force close, restart your device, reinstall the app your data is on the TL servers answer didn't work for this problem.

I recall if you uninstall all your versions and just play on the Christmas version it might work. I think you need to adjust how and when you request, and to not accept gifts. Try looking for threads on this. There are many.

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:22 PM
Sometimes, my game has trouble calulating times and registering when it's a new day. Since you can only send requests to a neighbor once per day, this may be the case for you. I don't know what to do to speed up the time it takes to go to a new day, if that's even possible, so the best option may be to either wait our reinstall the game. Hope I helped! :D