PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to tell if a neighbor has closed shop?

Jonezy93
01-19-12, 05:36 AM
I have several neighbors whose shop has not changed levels (less than 12) and their shops haven't added any new pets. Is it safe to assume they've closed up and if so how do I remove them from my neighbor list?

Thanks

kattybell
01-19-12, 05:46 AM
You should have a edit button that allows you to delete neighbors. If their star rating is low and they don't seem to be adding new pets than yes I think it's safe to assume they aren't playing.

333sandy
01-19-12, 05:47 AM
Open up nbr list and press edit, delete, don't forget to press edit again when you're done.

Jonezy93
01-19-12, 06:07 AM
Thanks! Was just coming back to update post that I found the Edit function (duh). Thanks for the pointers though on low star rating as well as inactivity. Value my neighbors and don't want to delete someone in error

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:23 PM
It also may be a good idea to leave a message on their wall, especially if they frequently visit they're wall. If they don't respond to it, you can probably assume they've closed shop! :D

xSnowyOwlx
01-21-12, 06:31 PM
I also have this. I make a tracking list of who has gifted me back and if they don't change levels (if under level 25) for a month, I'll delete them after sending a message of warning since they appear to be inactive.

It does take more work, but some people go on vacations.