PDA

View Full Version : prepared food

lizzie1253
01-19-12, 01:39 AM
How long will prepared food last on counters with no customers coming in ?

nmishii
01-19-12, 01:50 AM
indefinitely. Food on counters don't spoil.

If your door is blocked, it is possible that after you unblock your door that all the food that would have been sold during that time will instantly sell. This is less likely to happen if you keep your restaurant open for awhile before closing.

dexdine12
01-19-12, 10:54 PM
My food keeps dissapearing as well. If I block the door and leave the restaurant for any reason when I come back some or all my food has been sold. I get the coins but can't build up a supply of food as it keeps selling even though no customers are coming in. This is super frustrating especially since the plates per hour has changed so drastically.

queentina3
01-20-12, 06:39 AM
The game has a timer, not sure what the length is, but even with the doors closed and no customers coming in your food will still sell. I understand your frustration at getting a food stock in RS, as I'm having the same issue. :-(

lynnbump
01-20-12, 10:28 AM
If you block your door with something other than the host table, the food shouldn't sell. I've tried it both ways and using a chair, table, anything but the host table has allowed me to stockpile. Of course, now I'm just trying to sell my food so I can quit after the bad update...

lynnbump
01-20-12, 10:42 AM
Oh, wanted to note that some people have complained of having all of their food sell off instantly after successfully stockpiling by blocking their doors with something other than the host table. I haven't had this problem, but it's something you might want to keep in mind before trying it. :-)