PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Items Removed on Jan 20

DaojinWildfire
01-19-12, 12:13 AM
This is a list of the seasonal items that were released between Dec 2 and Dec 30. These items will be removed from the game on Jan 20. You will not be able to purchase these items once they have been removed, but you will still be able to access the items you have purchased.

Note: This is an unofficial list. It is possible I may have left out some items. Items may also go by a different name in the game.

Items released on Dec 2:

Gold Sparkle Catalog
Gold Sparkler Dress (Closet)
Cutout Pumps (Closet)
Gold Bow Necklace (Closet)
Wristlet (Closet)

Items released on Dec 9:

Santa's Helper Catalog
Jolly Dress (Closet)
Peppermint Leggings (Closet)
Elf Shoes (Closet)
Holly Bracelet (Closet)
Holiday Gift
Holiday Tree
Winter Wonderland
Cupid
Lip Couch
Martini Glass
Pink Piano
Standee
Wedding Display
Grand Opening
Golden
Paw Tile

Items released on Dec 16:

Ms. Kringle Catalog
Claus Dress (Closet)
Thick Black Belt (Closet)
Snow Boots (Closet)
Diamond Snowflakes (Closet)
Snowflake Mirror
Candy Cane Rack
Candy Cane Counter
Thin Candy Cane Counter

Items released on Dec 23:

Lady In Red Catalog
Red Coat (Closet)
Red White Handbag (Closet)
Black Gogo Boots (Closet)
Black Stockings (Closte)
White Owl

Items released on Dec 30:

White Swan Catalog
Winter Pearl Earrings (Closet)
White Swan (Closet)
Crystal Heels (Closet)
Swan Feathers (Closet)

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

333sandy
01-19-12, 12:15 AM
Snowflake blue counter, my favorite.

Ic3e
01-19-12, 12:35 AM
Poo...I don't want Lady in Red to go :( I haven't bought the coat yet

barleycoon
01-19-12, 12:59 AM
Thanks for telling us.

maggieyyli
01-19-12, 01:02 AM
Some more decorations added during this period:

Holly Leaf tile
North Pole Sign
Frosted Window
Snowflake Counter
Thin Snowflake Counter

bobbyrae
01-19-12, 05:17 AM
Thanks much for the list. We appreciate it much.

jazzy882
01-19-12, 05:24 AM
I just want to shut my shop forever and never reopen so I always have the items in my shop. I guess I could strategically place items so they don't sell.

Just bought all the items being removed for my closet, so yay new items in my wardrobe :)

rosemma
01-19-12, 07:20 AM
Ok, well it was nice having these items in our grasp. Just one request...please do not do this to us again. I really hope we get something good this week in return for taking all the clothing items that AREN'T Christmas related. Thanks for the update! Almost Happy Friday!!! :-)

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 07:22 AM
As much as it's nice to have a TeamLava staff member comment on this... 1. Seriously the day before the removal? 2. Unofficial? They also leaving you in the dark?... and 3. kooky has had a list up for about two weeks now... So tell us something new.

Thanks but really no thanks for the half-*** attempt to be "helpful". XD. To execute it better, be earlier, be more official, and don't make a go-between have to pry the information out first...

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 08:00 AM
If we look at the more "official" release post, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23094-Update-on-Seasonal-Content-Removed-on-Jan-20, some of the goal items such as Lip Couch, Martini Glass, etc, should not be in this list since "normal goals" (defined as non-Christmas and non-New Years) are permanent.

bunny_foo
01-19-12, 08:26 AM
Are they being removed end of the day or first thing in the morning?

Shamrock1963
01-19-12, 09:00 AM
Sorry to see Lady in Red go, and I have already mastered it. Wish I could have mastered White Swan.

Shouldn't Lighted Rack and Garland Rack be on this list?

LCAHEARTS
01-19-12, 09:49 AM
2. Unofficial?

It was probably meant in the sense that not every single piece of "content" [even though the pop-up said DECOR] is on the list as DW was going off of memory.

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 02:21 PM
It was probably meant in the sense that not every single piece of "content" [even though the pop-up said DECOR] is on the list as DW was going off of memory.

But if a staff member can't get enough information to give an official word... who can... :D.

dalula
01-19-12, 05:17 PM
will the goals that award no prizes go?

shakiba
01-19-12, 05:19 PM
will the goals that award no prizes go?

only the ine with the winter wonderland prize, which means all xmas/ney years goals will go. Others will.....STAY :D

dalula
01-19-12, 05:57 PM
only the ine with the winter wonderland prize, which means all xmas/ney years goals will go. Others will.....STAY :D

yay. :D (i didnt finish those yet ) So only the piano, wonderland, boutique party, dressing room, paw tile, and cupid and lip couch and wedding goals will go?

Shamrock1963
01-19-12, 06:05 PM
Wow. I just looove hearing about all the stuff us Android users never got and never will get. :(

digital_ghost
01-19-12, 07:34 PM
Omigosh... I just lost soooooooo much work! :(

I was redecorating my shop since I finally saved up enough for the last expansion recently. Nearly done finishing moving stuff around when it happened... I stored all my friggin white swan dresses! Grrrrrrrrr!!! >_<
Geez, had to be my favorite item in the whole store. Ugh. I was well over level 3 on that dress (and all the swan stuff cause I've been grinding like crazy to get em before they're gone) and they all went POOF.
I need a hug. lol.

Gonna cancel all my remaining swan stuff and order some dresses so I at least have a few. *sniffle*

kooky panda
01-19-12, 07:40 PM

I was redecorating my shop since I finally saved up enough for the last expansion recently. Nearly done finishing moving stuff around when it happened... I stored all my friggin white swan dresses! Grrrrrrrrr!!! >_<
Geez, had to be my favorite item in the whole store. Ugh. I was well over level 3 on that dress (and all the swan stuff cause I've been grinding like crazy to get em before they're gone) and they all went POOF.
I need a hug. lol.

Gonna cancel all my remaining swan stuff and order some dresses so I at least have a few. *sniffle*

I am soooo sorry....
http://th1020.photobucket.com/albums/af327/elcocoliso20/th_Bighug.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/big%20hug/elcocoliso20/Bighug.jpg?o=81)

digital_ghost
01-19-12, 07:49 PM
Awwww, thanks so much for the eHugs Kooky! <3

Accidents happen..(and I'm an accident magnet lol) Guess I need to upgrade to an Ipad to help ward off future finger slips. xD

Shamrock1963
01-19-12, 08:34 PM

I need a hug. lol.

Ouch!

It would be nice if we could get a confirmation pop-up before storing counters or racks that have product on them.

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 08:58 PM
Ouch!

It would be nice if we could get a confirmation pop-up before storing counters or racks that have product on them.

That and a visual reminder when you're in Decorate mode that yes, this counter does have stuff on it so don't click and store it stupid. :s. (Not calling anyone stupid but I know it'd help divert the occasional blonde moments! :D.)

digital_ghost
01-19-12, 10:31 PM
Oh no, I totally felt stupid after doing it!
What happened was I meant to rotate the rack. My bad, finger slipped. ;)

Confirms would be MUCH loved.

ariesblu
01-19-12, 11:02 PM
Wow. I just looove hearing about all the stuff us Android users never got and never will get. :(
To add to that, it's also annoying when questions pertaining to whether or not Android users will eventually or ever get the same things go ignored.

Shamrock1963
01-19-12, 11:07 PM
To add to that, it's also annoying when questions pertaining to whether or not Android users will eventually or ever get the same things go ignored.

Don't worry! TeamLava is working on bringing feature parity to Android users, but they can't speculate on when that will be.

There. I have every confidence that my answer is as good as any that a TeamLava representative would provide. ;)

pika4ever88
01-20-12, 07:23 AM
Don't worry! TeamLava is working on bringing feature parity to Android users, but they can't speculate on when that will be.

There. I have every confidence that my answer is as good as any that a TeamLava representative would provide. ;)

Lol. You mean a no answer. :D.

Shamrock1963
01-20-12, 09:08 AM
Lol. You mean a no answer. :D.

You understood!

pchaneats
01-20-12, 09:30 PM
I am never going to master the swan n red ensembles.... Sob..

queentina3
01-20-12, 09:47 PM
Neither am I pchaneats. I really wish the 3 catalogs that aren't blatantly xmas/new years didn't have to be yanked. I just don't understand why we couldn't keep them. :-(

mtytomlinson
01-20-12, 10:09 PM
We should be able to see our clothings when in design mode!!

hmarie94
01-24-12, 08:21 PM
I still have all of my seasonal items

hushkat
01-24-12, 09:05 PM
I still have all of my seasonal items

Mine too. I wish I would have known I was going to have all this extra time, I'd have taken on the White Swan challenge! I could have been at level two on all of them.

xoxoBabyGirl
01-25-12, 03:47 AM
Mine too. I wish I would have known I was going to have all this extra time, I'd have taken on the White Swan challenge! I could have been at level two on all of them.

Same here. I didn't even attempt to go any further on the White Swan catalog because I wouldn't have been able to complete it before the 20th. Now with all the days added, I would have made level 2 on at least some of the items.

pika4ever88
01-25-12, 08:24 PM
Same here. I didn't even attempt to go any further on the White Swan catalog because I wouldn't have been able to complete it before the 20th. Now with all the days added, I would have made level 2 on at least some of the items.

How jealous would you be if I said all I have left is White Swan and I'm lv 3 for all four items... :p.

kooky panda
01-25-12, 09:27 PM
How jealous would you be if I said all I have left is White Swan and I'm lv 3 for all four items... :p.

How jealous would you be if I told you I have everything mastered and am bored waiting on the Valentine catalogs(if they come)..lol

queentina3
01-25-12, 09:31 PM
How jealous would you be if I told you I have everything mastered and am bored waiting on the Valentine catalogs(if they come)..lol

I hate you. LOL

I've started on Lady in Red, with the hopes of getting it completed. I really like that catalog and don't want it to go. *cries*

divasdivine
02-10-12, 07:19 AM
All I want to know is ... when are all these Holiday catalogues going to finally go away? They were supposed to be removed on Jn 20, then on Feb 9. It is now Feb 10, the weekly update has been released, AND ALL THE CHRISTMAS STUFF IS STILL THERE!!!!!! Enough is enough! Come on TL, Christmas was 2 months ago!

kooky panda
02-10-12, 08:20 AM
All I want to know is ... when are all these Holiday catalogues going to finally go away? They were supposed to be removed on Jn 20, then on Feb 9. It is now Feb 10, the weekly update has been released, AND ALL THE CHRISTMAS STUFF IS STILL THERE!!!!!! Enough is enough! Come on TL, Christmas was 2 months ago!
The holiday items were left in the game because some of the catalogs were needed to complete the christmas/new years goals.
These should be removed soon.

circoit
02-10-12, 09:01 AM

Why get mad about this? I only started this game a month ago and don't mind the extra time to complete the catalogs.

caljean
02-10-12, 01:45 PM
Kooky question. When will they remove items and goals for Valentine's Day. I hope they give us enough time. I'm so far behind. Please tell me. Thank you.

kooky panda
02-10-12, 02:10 PM
Kooky question. When will they remove items and goals for Valentine's Day. I hope they give us enough time. I'm so far behind. Please tell me. Thank you.

The last word I got from GM was around 2 weeks after Valentines Day.

hushkat
02-10-12, 03:16 PM
Ok. We've received Go Red, Be Mine, Football Fanatic, and My Valentine. Will all of those be removed?

kooky panda
02-10-12, 03:23 PM
Ok. We've received Go Red, Be Mine, Football Fanatic, and My Valentine. Will all of those be removed?

There is no official list, but I do know that the football fanatic is not a seasonal item.
If I had to guess, I would say the other three are Valentine catalogs and will probably be removed around 2 weeks after Valentines Day.
(but remember things can always change)

I have put my football catalog on hold and I am mastering the other three first.

LCAHEARTS
02-10-12, 05:48 PM
There is no official list, but I do know that the football fanatic is not a seasonal item.
If I had to guess, I would say the other three are Valentine catalogs and will probably be removed around 2 weeks after Valentines Day.
(but remember things can always change)

I have put my football catalog on hold and I am mastering the other three first.

Which is pretty funny considering technically there is a football season. I'm happy with it, hope we get baseball eventually or tennis. Infact summer Olympics catalogs would be amazing. Anyways, I am also leaving Football Fanatic for last.

LCAHEARTS
02-18-12, 10:20 AM
I just wanted to put it out there that I noticed White Swan, Lady in Red, and Gold Sparkle all stayed after seasonal content was removed. Kooky, do you know if this is permanent?

kooky panda
02-18-12, 01:35 PM
I just wanted to put it out there that I noticed White Swan, Lady in Red, and Gold Sparkle all stayed after seasonal content was removed. Kooky, do you know if this is permanent?
I am checking with the CMs to find out.

ladyj0y
02-19-12, 04:37 PM
Here is a Tip...maybe some of you were already thinking of this. And I think this Tip is only for HighLevel Player and Player wich got a lot of money. Now my secret XDDD
I order par example "be mine" Parfume and than I cancel it and Order "be mine" Make up. Just an example. And go on go on...yes it cost you a lot..but if you have enough, why not. GEMs are more precious than Coins.
Hope you understand what I mean. It worked fine..yeah you have to play maybe an hour if you got time, but the chance to master them all is higher if you understand what I mean. Hope it could helped.

Bridgette1
02-19-12, 06:32 PM
Here is a Tip...maybe some of you were already thinking of this. And I think this Tip is only for HighLevel Player and Player wich got a lot of money. Now my secret XDDD
I order par example "be mine" Parfume and than I cancel it and Order "be mine" Make up. Just an example. And go on go on...yes it cost you a lot..but if you have enough, why not. GEMs are more precious than Coins.
Hope you understand what I mean. It worked fine..yeah you have to play maybe an hour if you got time, but the chance to master them all is higher if you understand what I mean. Hope it could helped.

I've done that on occasion when I start an item and I level up. Then, I just remove it and use the space for something else.

LCAHEARTS
02-29-12, 05:16 AM
I am checking with the CMs to find out.

Any luck on an answer? Kinda paranoid on having it yanked with Vday content.

kooky panda
02-29-12, 09:21 PM
Any luck on an answer? Kinda paranoid on having it yanked with Vday content.

not yet.