PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Items Removed on Jan 20

DaojinWildfire
01-19-12, 12:12 AM
This is a list of the seasonal items that were released between Dec 2 and Dec 30. These items will be removed from the game on Jan 20. You will not be able to purchase these items once they have been removed, but you will still be able to access the items you have purchased.

Note: This is an unofficial list. It is possible I may have left out some items. Items may also go by a different name in the game.

Items released on Dec 2:

Snowy Ground
Snowy Bunny

Items released on Dec 9:

Holiday Gift
Gingerbread Gnome
Snowy Bush
North Pole Sign
Penguin Slope
Train Track
Snowed Horse Stable
Cabin
Mrs.Claus
Train Station
Penguin
Harp Seal
Santa Bear
Candy Cane Tree
Peppermint Tree
Ornaments Crop
Giant Holiday Tree
Giant Candy Canes (iOS)
Sheep Snow Globe (iOS)
Penguin Gnome (iOS)
Snowy Pine (iOS)
Holly Tree (iOS)
Polar Bear (iOS)
Candy Cane (iOS)
Poinsettias (iOS)
Santa Pig (iOS)

Items released on Dec 16:

Elf Gnome
Snowman

Items released on Dec 23:

Gingerbread Cow
Gingerbread Pig
White Poinsettia
Winter Streetlamp

Items released on Dec 30:

Snow Drop
Winter Scarecrow

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 07:44 AM
Again the half-*** attempted to be helpful. Though this post has made it even more confusing... If Pointsettia and Candy Cane crops will be removed (note, it isn't detailed here as the goal to get crops but rather just the item), does that mean crops unlocked by goals will be removed?

Also doesn't seem to be applied universally since I can't find Candy Cane Cake in the Bakery list.

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 07:53 AM
So by this more "official" post, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23094-Update-on-Seasonal-Content-Removed-on-Jan-20, crops we've unlocked should get like an asterisk in this list since they are only being removed if you haven't unlocked them.

3cala
01-19-12, 06:53 PM
I'm not going to make it on all the crops I tried to master. I wonder how many people were successful considering the long growing periods and the short amount of time given.

lsloman
01-19-12, 06:58 PM
I was only able to master the snow drop. The white poinsettia is a 36 hr crop that was released on Dec 30..... I don't think many of us were able to in such a short amount of time.

xokay
01-19-12, 07:02 PM
Sad. :( I'm super close to Mastering the snow drop but I'm not going to make it. :(

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 07:03 PM
I have mastered all but the regular Poinsettias but then again I kind of *****ed with the White Poinsettias (planted and deleted about 100). :D. However knowing how the Halloween items disappeared on us, I did start planting as soon as I saw the crops come out and I'm 2 expansion away from max.

I'm not going to ***** to master the regular Poinsettias and instead will call TL a liar if they go back on their word. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23094-Update-on-Seasonal-Content-Removed-on-Jan-20, "You will have access to any crops/trees you have unlocked". :>.

MiniLaura
01-21-12, 06:25 AM
So.... I still have all the seasonal items in the store and the goal that I didn't complete flashing in the corner. Did anyone actually have stuff removed? I, for one, want them to be removed.

pika4ever88
01-21-12, 06:39 AM
So.... I still have all the seasonal items in the store and the goal that I didn't complete flashing in the corner. Did anyone actually have stuff removed? I, for one, want them to be removed.

Why do you want them gone?

MiniLaura
01-21-12, 07:02 AM
Too much stuff in the store. However, if they went to the end of the menus, I wouldn't care if they were there or not.
Also, I'm never going to do that last goal and I'd like the flashing "NEW" to go away.

pika4ever88
01-21-12, 07:23 PM
Too much stuff in the store. However, if they went to the end of the menus, I wouldn't care if they were there or not.
Also, I'm never going to do that last goal and I'd like the flashing "NEW" to go away.

Ah, it takes about a week or so before items move to the "end."

farmerrobbo
01-22-12, 04:42 AM

They are still all there for me.

FaerieBunny
01-22-12, 08:45 PM
Since the holiday items are being removed, will the snowman quest icon disappear as well? I don't plan on using gems to get rid of it (buy roses or skip both cost 15 gems). Is there a way to skip to another quest???

pika4ever88
01-22-12, 09:15 PM
Since the holiday items are being removed, will the snowman quest icon disappear as well? I don't plan on using gems to get rid of it (buy roses or skip both cost 15 gems). Is there a way to skip to another quest???

Yes it should, when TL remembers (?) that they decided to yank goals away on the 20th. No, you can only skip that particular requirement with, but there is no "advance to the next section" option.

MiniLaura
01-23-12, 06:17 AM

There isn't another quest from the snowman after the polar bear quest, so just wait for TL to yank it. That's what I'm doing.

FaerieBunny
01-24-12, 09:51 PM
Thank you!!

tasmaar2
01-26-12, 12:28 AM
I'm new and my farm crashed at level 10 for a week. I seem to be able to get back in now, but can't see the koi pond I was going to purchase before my system crashed. Now I haven't bought it, my question is was this a seasonal or limited time thing. I can't recall?

ariesblu
01-26-12, 12:34 AM
I'm new and my farm crashed at level 10 for a week. I seem to be able to get back in now, but can't see the koi pond I was going to purchase before my system crashed. Now I haven't bought it, my question is was this a seasonal or limited time thing. I can't recall?
Koi ponds are not seasonal, and were released before the holiday content.

nmishii
01-26-12, 01:28 AM
The koi pond is with the Animals, not with the tool shed, silo, and well in Buildings.

tasmaar2
01-26-12, 01:44 AM
Thank you, thank you. Now why didn't I think to look for my pond there :-)

SIT1234
02-24-12, 05:19 AM
Why are the snow drops gone?! Its a spring flower too!!!