PDA

View Full Version : Can i have a refund for my barn ?

Siddy
06-08-10, 03:47 PM
TeamLava, I accidentally deleted my barn when i was re-designing my farm, the building cost me 120,000 coins and I only got 14,000 coins back for it. Please can I have it back or a refund and please can you install a check to make sure that this doesn't happen again ?

Many thanks !

Unregistered
06-09-10, 03:10 AM
I just done this exact same thing I was trying to sell a piece of land beside my barn and as it was so close to the barn I accidently sold my barn. Is there any way to either get it back or undo the sale because I do think the purchace price and the sale price are a little bit extroadinary

CropTM
06-09-10, 02:49 PM
I did the same... was so grrrfaced... :(

Siddy
06-10-10, 02:30 AM
helllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo..................is any body there ????????????????????????????

Unregistered
06-10-10, 03:17 AM
You people are pathetic....

Why do you insist on clogging this board with stupid threads like this to waste the time of the developers so you can get your previous barn back. Grow up

Siddy
06-10-10, 05:50 AM

Why do you insist on clogging this board with stupid threads like this to waste the time of the developers so you can get your previous barn back. Grow up

Pot calling the kettle black. Do u mind taking your retarded aggressive views elsewhere please .

Thankyou

Unregistered
06-13-10, 05:00 PM

That is not a very nice way and nowhere near helpful

Unregistered
06-15-10, 10:01 AM
To prevent this from happening again, simply clear land far away from where you intend to modify, move your barn/house/whatever there, make your changes then move them back. Worst case scenario, you have an out of place crop in a few spaces for a few hours/days after you get done rearranging.

Unregistered
06-15-10, 09:21 PM
Its not real money or a real barn anyway. Camp for a few days and make lots of cash,then level up, then just have fun. Thats all there is to it.

Unregistered
06-16-10, 08:05 AM
The reason you get so little money back is because you keep the exp.

I made the same mistake, too.

(edit) happens. Deal with it. Just keep farming and you'll earn enough money to buy another in no time. It's not a competitive game, so don't sweat it!