PDA

View Full Version : *cry* i press wrongly and wasted 15 gems on I don't even know what

chocohk
01-19-12, 12:07 AM
when I was storing oven and pull out drink machine
cry!!!

I want my 15 gems back!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

greygull
01-19-12, 12:19 AM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, what happened, and when. They will be able to look into your game and let you know.

barleycoon
01-19-12, 12:57 AM
when I was storing oven and pull out drink machine
cry!!!

I want my 15 gems back!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm really sorry this has happened to you, take care.

MiMundo
01-19-12, 09:52 AM
They are gone now. You won't get them back. You have to be VERY careful with gems cause once they are gone, they are gone :( Happened to me once too. You are not alone. It's a total pain. I'm sorry that it happened to you as well. I hope that the game developers come out with that confirmation button everyone has been asking for when it comes to spending gems!! Anyhow, good luck and be careful with gems.

inheavenmin
01-19-12, 07:41 PM
happened to me twice on the same day, in pet story and zoo story.
super disgusting.
lost 9 gems for don't know how many coins in a blink of an eye. (must have pressed the wrong thing while i was collecting money from my animals)
it didn't even ask me to confirm purchase of coins (using gems)
how ridiculous.
(in zoo story, you need to confirm if you're going to sell a path for O coins. and they can't even have a popupbox to confirm using 9gems? WOW! amazed.)
when such things happen, they strengthen your resolve to NOT spend any real money on TL.

chumly175
01-19-12, 07:45 PM
This happened to me today as well!!! 15 gems!!!

iusedtobedigusr
01-19-12, 07:47 PM
Really easy to avoid, NEVER BUY GEMS FROM TL, that way can never lose them and fight to get back...Losing battle btw.

chocohk
01-19-12, 07:48 PM
sigh, I didn't buy any

was storing my oven and ready to take out drink machine and boom 15 gems gone :(

iusedtobedigusr
01-19-12, 07:58 PM
Oh Well I am sorry I know what you mean, but the GREAT TL GIVETH and the GREAT TL TAKETH AWAY as soon as earned enough.

hanatsuki
01-19-12, 10:42 PM
Happens to everyone, I list probably over 100 just doing that. Once about 50 gems to finish all. Imagine how thatd feel like. We complained many times for a gem confirmation button.

cr4zy_eights
01-20-12, 11:41 AM
Sucks. But I've wasted way more than 15 before.
I hate how thEy just steal gems from you like that.
Which is why I will never buy them.