PDA

View Full Version : Hey! It isn't the 20th! Why are all the recipes gone?

cupcakes4cece
01-18-12, 07:03 PM
Why have all the recipes been removed prior to the stated date? This is highly unfair. We were given the 20th as the date of removal. It was even stated in an in-game popup. Why remove them early?

Shamrock1963
01-18-12, 07:14 PM
TeamLava giveth; TeamLava taketh away!

So it isn't just me ...

nmishii
01-18-12, 07:18 PM
I'm sure they didn't intend to. They're always messing up releases. Since there was a popup in-game stating the 20th, they need to honor that date. And hopefully give more time to make up for the lost time.

cupcakes4cece
01-18-12, 07:19 PM
I just think it's terribly rude to set a date and then not honor it. What the heck was the point of giving us the date, then? Just RUDE! I'm getting seriously fed up with everything that has been going on lately.

aiyayu
01-18-12, 07:23 PM
Oh snap they are gone. I have a screen cap of every pop up for each story i play that says removal on the 20th. Seriously not even the 20th in any part of the world yet. Oh TeamLava, please put the drinks back, or it won't be a lie to call you guys liars :<

iusedtobedigusr
01-18-12, 07:26 PM
The late night janitor picking up the glasses from Pink-a-Tini's bumped his butt against the server and screwed up the time again. Or it was the Mayans calendar's fault and we all live one more day this year. Or Maybe Superman circled the Earth wrong way and moved up time. I'd blame the Janitor.

iusedtobedigusr
01-18-12, 07:28 PM
Rule # 1 TL NEVER EVER SCREWS UP. Rule #2 See Rule #1.

aiyayu
01-18-12, 07:35 PM
My favorite popups EVER turned out to be a lie? T_T
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7628/20th.jpg

pinkster73
01-18-12, 07:36 PM
Wow. Just wow. I'm going to have a Pink-a-tini now.....

sylvie4163
01-18-12, 07:39 PM
Just nightclub or other games too?

aiyayu
01-18-12, 07:40 PM
I don't suppose they make a pink limoncello I could use instead? >.>

bobbyrae
01-18-12, 07:41 PM
Just nightclub or other games too?

Looks like city story as well...:(

sylvie4163
01-18-12, 07:42 PM
Looks like city story as well...:(

D---... Um, ok, was going to try for the first place item but I gues not.. Your loss, TeamLava.

iusedtobedigusr
01-18-12, 07:44 PM
Wow. Just wow. I'm going to have a Pink-a-tini now.....

Don't you Dare!! Your dang Drink has them parked on chairs in office thinking it's Friday already!! Hope when hungover they can figure out they actually sent out a pop up and need to fix,.. lol

iusedtobedigusr
01-18-12, 07:45 PM
I think the whole Team Lava Team could just go on a diet of Shirley Temples for a LONG LONG TIME.

pinkster73
01-18-12, 07:48 PM
My seasonal stuff is still in farm. The white pointsettas and snowdrops.

ryan3001
01-18-12, 08:06 PM
I'm annoyed, too. This was very rude. You just don't do things like this. There's no sense or purpose to it, other than to upset people.

That's assuming it was done on purpose, which seems like it was since everything is gone from City as well. If it was an accident, they need to extend the time to make up for it.

Shamrock1963
01-18-12, 10:06 PM
It's just Nightclub and City Story, and it was intentional.

According to a TeamLava representative, the seasonal items were removed early from Nightclub and City Story because of a critical bug. Of course we're talking about items that were in the games for weeks, so I have no idea why removing them a day early would suddenly become necessary. Seems most peculiar to me.

cupcakes4cece
01-18-12, 10:17 PM
It's just Nightclub and City Story, and it was intentional.

According to a TeamLava representative, the seasonal items were removed early from Nightclub and City Story because of a critical bug. Of course we're talking about items that were in the games for weeks, so I have no idea why removing them a day early would suddenly become necessary. Seems most peculiar to me.

I read the update just now. Sounds like nonsense to me. Like you said, it was fine for weeks! What could one or two extra days possibly do? Besides, these are just drink recipes. What could they possibly do to the game that's so bad?

nmishii
01-18-12, 10:19 PM
I'm sure they didn't intend to. They're always messing up releases. Since there was a popup in-game stating the 20th, they need to honor that date. And hopefully give more time to make up for the lost time.

I'm sorry. I was wrong. It is intentional.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23094-Update-on-Seasonal-Content-Removed-on-Jan-20