PDA

View Full Version : Gifts not showing

mzxd33
01-18-12, 02:40 PM
My friend sent me a gift and vice versa how come it doesnt show up in my gifts? Or do i have to wait for awhile before it shows up?

Rachael98
01-18-12, 02:46 PM
Sometimes it can take a while.

The other reason might be that you/your friend have already received 20 in a day, or have sent each other one that day so you can't receive/send any more.

barleycoon
01-18-12, 02:46 PM
Which device are you playing on? Some gifts can take a while to show too. Do any of your gifts ever show up in your gifts page ?

nmishii
01-18-12, 03:34 PM
If the gift is a part, and you are on Android, it does not show up in My Gifts. You will still see food in My Gifts.

You can buy a constructable and it will tell you how many parts you have for that appliance, up to the amount of parts needed.

If you do not want to buy a constructable, per a post by DaojinWildfire, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com, with a list of the parts for which you want to know the counts, and they will email you back those counts. I did this, and it took a little over 3 hrs to get a response.

If you are on iOS, you're supposed to be able to see both parts and gifts in My Gifts.

Rachael98
01-18-12, 03:36 PM
If you are on iOS, you're supposed to be able to see both parts and gifts in My Gifts.

That is correct;).

pops1972
01-18-12, 03:41 PM
If you received 20 gifts but declined 4 would you still be maxed out or would you be able to receive 4 more gifts?

Rachael98
01-18-12, 03:47 PM
If you received 20 gifts but declined 4 would you still be maxed out or would you be able to receive 4 more gifts?

I can't remember if there might be a problem with that, but theoretically, you should be able to accept 20 gifts per day.

kooky panda
01-18-12, 03:49 PM
You should be able to receive 4 more gifts.

barleycoon
01-18-12, 03:50 PM

Yes, if we decline certain gifts we are able to recieve more gifts up to our 20 max limit. It's useful to sometimes decline food gifts if you need parts.

Rachael98
01-18-12, 03:51 PM
You should be able to receive 4 more gifts.

Thanks for clarifying that:).