PDA

View Full Version : Expanding

meluffcooookie
01-18-12, 09:21 AM
When I first started bakery story I noticed that there were options in the expand section of design to increase square footage once you reach enough neighbors. Sadly everytime I would reach that amounts of neighbors, the option would DISAPPEAR. What is up with that??? >:o

kattybell
01-18-12, 09:22 AM
If you go into the design tab, the last tab there it shows the option to expand. Is it there for you?

greygull
01-18-12, 11:35 AM
You need a certain number of neighbors and a certain amount of coins to expand (or you can expand using only gems - most people wouldn't recommend that though). If you look at the expansion tab, it will list the number of neighbors needed, then once you've reached that number, it will show the number of coins needed. I believe this display is by design, but can be very confusing. If you play other TL games (Farm Story for example), the display shows both the numbers and coins needed.

meluffcooookie
01-18-12, 05:10 PM
Oh, I see! ok, sry for the mix up I thought that was just one of the choices in order to expand that u could either pay in coins or either get this amount of neighbors. thank u for clearing it up :D