PDA

View Full Version : Bug -- Gifts

Unregistered
10-27-10, 10:58 AM
When receiving the same gift (e.g. stew) multiple times the My Gifts will show the item only once with a total of all servings.

However, when u move the item to the restaurant it only provides the original number of servings not the total and the item is taken out of My Gifts so you can not use it again.

Other than that:

Tips are awful small for the services provided.

I am enjoying the game, however, it is quite time consuming.

Unregistered-Guest
10-27-10, 01:53 PM
When receiving the same gift (e.g. stew) multiple times the My Gifts will show the item only once with a total of all servings.

However, when u move the item to the restaurant it only provides the original number of servings not the total and the item is taken out of My Gifts so you can not use it again.

I can confirm this bug.
For example, 2 people send Stew (x150), you can see x300 in your Gift inventory.
It's great that you dont get 2 seperate Stews, but together in 1.
But if you put it on the table, it's x150.

Unregistered
10-27-10, 03:34 PM
I've also encountered the same problem. I received x3000 stew but when placed in store it only registered x150. Big giant waste of gifts. And also, food items clear function should be limited to modification menu not while store is in operation. When I tried to prepare food at a stove the adjacent counter gets pressed instead and clears the entire plate. I had x2000 plus of the item. Lots of time and money wasted. Please fix.

Unregistered
10-27-10, 08:48 PM
this is a minor bug. go to a neighbors restaurant and return to your restaurant, the correct total number of servings should be displayed...

I had this same complaint, but was answered in one of the other posts.