PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing stoves and ovens

Brighton1810
01-17-12, 08:35 PM
Hi,

I am on an iPad2, 4.3.5 (8L1), and have Bakery Story 1.3.2.

I have attempted to buy 2 Sugar Coaters and a dehydrator about 20 times, each time they keep disappearing. I even got as far as building one and starting to make something on it, as well as ask friends for parts for another one. Then I get the "out of sync" message and everything disappears. Any idea what is going on?**BTW, the same thing happens when I try it through the Christmas version of Bakery Story.

kooky panda
01-17-12, 09:19 PM
Brighton,
Try deleting all the versions of bakery story and redownload only the regular version to see if this helps. You will not lose your game, it is saved on team lavas servers.

Baraze
01-20-12, 02:49 AM
I put three stoves into storage, thinking I could recollect them, just like any other piece of furniture or appliance, but I have to "trade" and "swap" the appliances.

Ive exchanged emails twice with the teamlava support. But, im getting back just "no due" answers. Why do I have to pay for something or "borrow" something ive already paid for?

I now have to wait for four more levels to pass to get one of the three stoves missing. They cant tell me there is no way they can find a way or dont yet have a way to remove what ive paid for and put it back into my place.

This has happened on Bakery and Restaurant Story. So, instead of growing and getting new appliances, I will have to let idle time pass, to get whats already mine.

BTW, the update two days ago, did nothing to improve the game. Its still the same and I see no difference than what was there before.

Besides these very irritation problems, these games are so advanced, beautiful and super fun. Please fix the problems soon!

nmishii
01-20-12, 02:56 AM
I put three stoves into storage, thinking I could recollect them, just like any other piece of furniture or appliance, but I have to "trade" and "swap" the appliances.

Ive exchanged emails twice with the teamlava support. But, im getting back just "no due" answers. Why do I have to pay for something or "borrow" something ive already paid for?

I now have to wait for four more levels to pass to get one of the three stoves missing. They cant tell me there is no way they can find a way or dont yet have a way to remove what ive paid for and put it back into my place.

This has happened on Bakery and Restaurant Story. So, instead of growing and getting new appliances, I will have to let idle time pass, to get whats already mine.

BTW, the update two days ago, did nothing to improve the game. Its still the same and I see no difference than what was there before.

Besides these very irritation problems, these games are so advanced, beautiful and super fun. Please fix the problems soon!

There are a maximum number of appliances based on your level that you can have on your floor at one time. You can buy that maximum number of each appliance as long as you store other appliances in storage.

Say you can have at most 3 appliances on your floor because you have not reached the level to unlock the 4th. You can have 3 stoves in storage, 3 grills in storage, and 3 ovens on your floor. If you decide to make something on the stove, you can store the 3 ovens on your floor and bring out the 3 stoves.