PDA

View Full Version : Harp Seal - Can't purchase it even though it is unlocked now

bljk1234
01-17-12, 08:21 PM
Has anyone had an issue with trying to buy the Harp Seal after it is unlocked by the level? I've rebooted (haven't deleted and reloaded my zoo) and I've tried to make the purchase by entering through the Market, through the clipboard area where there is a goal to buy the Harp Seals and breed them....nothing works. I have more than enough coins, it doesn't show that there are gems required to buy it - only that there is some construction I will need to do. There is space to place the animal to - but when I touch it nothing happens :(

Help!

barleycoon
01-18-12, 10:27 AM
If the harp seal should have been unlocked as you've reached the correct level, try either force closing the app or deleting the app and redownloading, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. I haven't unlocked it yet, so I don't know if I might have issues too. Hopefully some more players from Zoo story2 might come and help out with some suggestions too.
Have you got the most current up to date game version for your device?

PattyZhangp
01-20-12, 02:43 PM
I haven't unlocked it either, but had the same trouble with the koala after I completed a goal to unlock it. A few days later it was in my storage. What???