PDA

View Full Version : :mad: Annoyed....

spuds2011
01-17-12, 06:05 PM
I was doing my neighbor tipping when I saw an inactive neighbor and decided to delete. Then I removed one saw another went to remove and the list moved down and I deleted a perfectly good neighbor. This then happened a second time. I really should of been more careful. But this really annoyed me. I think I like the other system. Feel free to Agree/Disagree with me!

atlantisonearth
01-17-12, 06:10 PM
Unfortunately it was your fault for not paying attention. I dont mean to be rude, but it is the truth; you cannot blame TeamLava for this.

I am sorry you are experiencing these issues. If they are perfectly good (meaning active, tipping to your convenience) then there must be a link to them under News Feed or on your wall.

Regards,
Atlantis

dalula
01-17-12, 06:24 PM
Unfortunately it was your fault for not paying attention. I dont mean to be rude, but it is the truth; you cannot blame TeamLava for this.

I am sorry you are experiencing these issues. If they are perfectly good (meaning active, tipping to your convenience) then there must be a link to them under News Feed or on your wall.

Regards,
Atlantis

that is true. If you have their link you could tell them that you accidentally deleted them, or try to find them again through another persons wall or hope you can find them in the Community.

pinkster73
01-17-12, 06:35 PM
I accidentally deleted someone once who was a good neighbor. They found me and we are neighbors again.

shakiba
01-17-12, 06:59 PM
Hope u find ur nbr again. Sry this happened. Accidents do happen.

kooky panda
01-17-12, 09:22 PM
I have done this a few times myself.:p

barleycoon
01-17-12, 09:55 PM
I too have also deleted nice nbrs by mistake, luckily I either know their storm8 ID or they wonder why we're not nbrs anymore and come and visit me. It's very easily done and your not to blame in any way, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. Hopefully your nbr will come and visit, maybe this nbr might be nbrs with some of your existing nbrs and you can find them that way.

pinkster73
01-17-12, 09:58 PM
Ok I confess, one time I deleted someone and they told me I must have accidentally deleted them. I was like ummmm ya, it was totally an accident :p

jessuisbelle
01-18-12, 07:07 AM
For some reason, i don't have an edit option in my neighbors list. and i have a few that has been missing for over a week.this is the only story game where i can't delete people.

bobbyrae
01-18-12, 08:20 AM
I did this just this week. Sadly i have no idea which neighbour i deleted accidentally! Lol...oh well...

bunny_foo
01-18-12, 09:11 AM
I've done that before too :(

sourlicorice2
01-18-12, 09:28 AM
I think everyone has done it. I've done it more than once accidentally.

spuds2011
01-18-12, 04:05 PM

Regards,
Atlantis

Yes I am a bit of a clutz with my fingers. :p I'm over it now :)

Rachael98
01-18-12, 04:08 PM
Eek. I recommend going to the neighbour that you want to remove then pressing Edit, then immediately pressing Done.

But I admit, I've done it.

kooky panda
01-18-12, 04:15 PM
Yes I am a bit of a clutz with my fingers. :p I'm over it now :)

Spuds ,
As you can see alot of us are..:)