PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving coins or xp for tipping

Tagger73
10-27-10, 09:43 AM
Restaurant name Jacksams
Level 23
Storm Id tagger73

I've noticed today that I'm only receiving xp and coins when I collect tips and produce food but not when I tip neighbours or community restaurants. Anyone else noticed this?

deadpix
10-27-10, 10:03 AM
Restaurant name Jacksams
Level 23
Storm Id tagger73

I've noticed today that I'm only receiving xp and coins when I collect tips and produce food but not when I tip neighbours or community restaurants. Anyone else noticed this?

That's how its supposed to be. You gain XP for cooking and decorating your restaurant. You gain coins from serving up your dishes to the customers and from the tips your neighbors leave you.

The second part is where your community spirit comes in; the more neighbors you have, the more regular tips you'll receive, assuming you remember to return the favor, cause once your star rating drops below 2, many neighbors will just ignore you. You could choose just to visit the community restaurants but these can only offer you 3 tips vs the neighbor's 6, so it'd mean that you would be exerting twice the effort.

Unregistered
10-27-10, 10:36 AM
That's how its supposed to be. You gain XP for cooking and decorating your restaurant. You gain coins from serving up your dishes to the customers and from the tips your neighbors leave you.

The second part is where your community spirit comes in; the more neighbors you have, the more regular tips you'll receive, assuming you remember to return the favor, cause once your star rating drops below 2, many neighbors will just ignore you. You could choose just to visit the community restaurants but these can only offer you 3 tips vs the neighbor's 6, so it'd mean that you would be exerting twice the effort.

Sorry just been tipping and yes you're right. I was seeing the red star and thinking it was the xp and frantically tipping to level up. Been playing for two weeks now and have a healthy neighbourhood of 160 plus. I just came on to delete post as I realised my mistake. But thanks for the quick reply