PDA

View Full Version : Notifications currently down

GroupMagma
01-17-12, 03:19 PM
Push notifications are currently down / unreliable for all games and on both platforms. We are currently working to correct this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the trouble this has caused; thanks for your patience while we sort this out.

GroupMagma
01-17-12, 03:38 PM
This issue should now be fixed; if you continue to experience issues with notifications, please let us know.

iusedtobedigusr
01-17-12, 03:39 PM
I was hoping they were being worked on, I just got a ton of them one after another on things I had already done. Thanks for the Heads Up.

kizma2
01-17-12, 05:15 PM
My replies still aren't working. I'm on Android

marrrina
01-17-12, 07:11 PM
I'm still not receiving them. Using iPhone 4, iOS 5.

casadolce
01-17-12, 07:28 PM
I got it in Fashion but not Restaurant and Bakery. iPad, iOS5.

Also, is notification ever given for the make-up counter? I never received one.

usmdesigner
01-17-12, 08:15 PM
Still happening for me. Galaxy and my coworker, andriod as well.

Uninstalled restaurant and bakery, unchecked and checked. Still happening where I don't get push notifications.

sehana
01-17-12, 08:22 PM
Notifications for me does not work :( Bakery: Christmas, Restaurant: Christmas, Fashion, Farm:Christmas, Nightclub, City...

putka
01-17-12, 08:47 PM
Notifications have not worked for me since... June and are still not working on most of my games. 1 bakery, 1 restaurant, 1 city, 2 farms and 2 clubs.

nmishii
01-17-12, 08:57 PM
My notifications don't work on Farm, Bakery, and Restaurant. I didn't have anything done before they notifications went down, but they don't work after.

My notifications on ZS1 worked in the morning and after the notification maintenence. I guess there are some advantages to playing a dead game.

BellasPalace1
01-17-12, 11:54 PM
My notifications aren't working for BS, RS, and NCS. I posted a thread somewhere else and was directed here. NCS is acting weird with the notifications. The other two aren't working at all.

Luca1274
01-18-12, 03:50 AM
some times when pepole send me a mesegges thay dont come up on my screan. im on andriod please tell my why

qtlici07
01-20-12, 01:50 PM
Notifications haven't worked for about 3months on my bakery story for samsung epic

greygull
01-20-12, 02:16 PM
Notifications haven't worked for about 3months on my bakery story for samsung epic

Do you have the latest updates for the games and your device?

Dippy112
01-21-12, 10:31 AM
Notifications doesn't work on bakery story for me when i use any of the new "stoves" i.e: the fruit drier from last week's update and the two from this week. If I put these appliances in storage the notifications work.
I'm on Samsung Galaxy S II.

BellasPalace1
01-24-12, 12:43 PM
My notifications are still not working for Bakery except for the donut machines. The glitch seems to be in the machines themselves. None of my other machines will trigger the notifications.

nmishii
01-24-12, 12:47 PM
Same here. I get the notifications for the easy ovens. Don't get them for the fruit dip or sugar coater. Can't remember if I got them with the other appliances.

serjimt
01-25-12, 04:56 AM
My notifications are still not working for Restaurant Story, I slect it and restart the game but same problem, how I can solve the problem?
Thanks!!

casadolce
01-25-12, 04:58 AM
I have seen dozens of flies in the past two weeks...please fix soon.

kooky panda
01-25-12, 06:13 AM
Same here. I get the notifications for the easy ovens. Don't get them for the fruit dip or sugar coater. Can't remember if I got them with the other appliances.

same here. I have flagged this over to GM.

kooky panda
01-25-12, 01:01 PM
same here. I have flagged this over to GM.

This is a known issue and TL is working on a fix. Should be done soon.:D

zenion
01-26-12, 08:19 AM
Notifications doesn't work on bakery story for me when i use any of the new "stoves" i.e: the fruit drier from last week's update and the two from this week. If I put these appliances in storage the notifications work.
I'm on Samsung Galaxy S II.

I have basically the same problem as you do. Since the update to Bakery Story with all the new stoves, my notifications don't work for food. Sometimes I will get a notification that food is done, although only every now and then when I am cooking on one of the old appliances such as the regular oven. All my other story game notifications work fine. I am on HTC Thunderbolt.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 08:34 AM
I have basically the same problem as you do. Since the update to Bakery Story with all the new stoves, my notifications don't work for food. Sometimes I will get a notification that food is done, although only every now and then when I am cooking on one of the old appliances such as the regular oven. All my other story game notifications work fine. I am on HTC Thunderbolt.

My notifications are not working on BS either, I'm on Ipad2.

queentina3
01-26-12, 09:35 AM
Just as an FYI, my notifications work when they feel like it. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. Other times I get them 10-15 minutes after I've already removed food/clothes, and sometimes I get them before the items are due to be removed.

It isn't consistent, so I've had to mark down when I should check my game for my items. I usually give myself a 5 minute window on either side of the time due.

BellasPalace1
01-26-12, 12:23 PM
I am STILL having issues with my notifications NOT WORKING in Bakery. I have posted this 3 or 4 times now over the past 2-3 weeks and still nothing is fixed. On top of the already horribly changes to prices this makes my game pretty unplayable. PLEASE FIX

GroupMagma
01-26-12, 12:45 PM
I am STILL having issues with my notifications NOT WORKING in Bakery. I have posted this 3 or 4 times now over the past 2-3 weeks and still nothing is fixed. On top of the already horribly changes to prices this makes my game pretty unplayable. PLEASE FIX

For everything in Bakery or just the new appliances? The latter is a known issue that will be fixed soon.

barleycoon
01-27-12, 12:01 AM
Thank you for giving us more information.

mei29980
02-01-12, 05:29 AM
Hi, ( crawls out of lurking mode ) I have not had any game notifications for RS and BS for a while now. I am on Android, have reinstalled, rebooted, and no luck. Please fix soon. Thx.

queentina3
02-01-12, 05:56 AM
I don't have them for RS at all anymore. I've tried everything and they still don't work. They do work for my other games, 99% of the time, but RS they don't work at all. :(

BettyJoPeters
02-01-12, 11:08 AM
hi! still don't have push notifications for my farm. City story works fine.Have a GalaxyS android phone.

punish2u
06-10-12, 11:46 PM
Notifications are still down for me on BS, RS I usualy get 1 notification a Day from FS but thats it . What the hell is going on why has that Not been fixed yet. I'm on an SE xperia with newest Android update since yesterday and nothing has changed.

coolgamegirl27
06-11-12, 01:48 AM
Notifications have been erratic all weekend for me. When I do get them they have been about half an hour or more off. I play most TL games, but Fashion is the worst. There again Bears have not been ready at Zoo2 for a couple of days, neither Shorthaired Cat or Sports Field lol. Btw checked notifications are turned on both in game and in settings.

SnoEternal
06-11-12, 05:26 AM
My notifications have been acting up ever since the last Thursday when the updates were released. Most of the time I get notifications when I receive a message on my wall and every now and then I will get a food ready message in BS and RS(rare). The food ready messages worked once for the new recipes(blue cupcakes in BS) then never again and worked for the expresso machine a few times. My notifications just started working correctly last month and now theyre messed up again...sad face...Only two other people are having problems with notifications? btw im android. Hope this is fixed soon..heck maybe its already fixed....

kooky panda
06-11-12, 07:46 AM
Sometimes when you download a new manual update from the app store, or when weekly updates are pushed into the games, it can mess up your notifications.
Try a few things, and if you are still having issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have have them look into your game.

1. Turn notifications off then back on under your game settings and also under your notification settings on your device then restart your device.
2. Delete the game and redownload it from the app store. (you game is saved on TL servers)
3. For IOS devices, if you have one of the holiday versions still installed on your device, delete it. If you do not want to delete, go in and turn off the notifications for that game so you do not have two of the same games running the notifications.

marrrina
06-11-12, 11:40 AM
I was just about to make a post about this until I saw this. My notifications pop up randomly, if at all. When they do come up it's usually over an hour later. I've done the whole delete/reinstall/shut notifications off thing but nothing as changed.

enaid03
06-11-12, 12:08 PM
I'm not getting them in BS and RS as notifications, and they also aren't visible with the number as part of the icon. They too disappeared with Thursday's update.