PDA

View Full Version : Mini Game Rivers

Unregistered
10-27-10, 07:26 AM
Can anyone get the 75 points to get a river? I tap away as fast as possible for the minute and never get more than 30 or so points, much less all the way up to 75. At this point it seems impossible, so I thought I'd post and see if anyone figured it out. I'd like to rack up some rivers! Thanks, cheers.

Unregistered
10-27-10, 09:11 AM
I found the best to be the one with 3 people. While not a great drop rate, I have been able to garner about 1 river out of every 5-6 tries. I couldn't get any doing it with 1,2, or 4 - only 3 worked for me.

Unregistered
10-28-10, 01:49 PM
I would really like to know if 4 actually works on City Story???? yeah u can on 3!

Unregistered
10-28-10, 03:07 PM
I'm the original poster. I've won once on level three, which is possible. Each player needs 33 or 34 to get to 100. The other options require the other players to get 37 or 38, and the chances of finding three others that are competent are not high. The first reply is right, only chance is with three people. If you're doing it every 5 or 6 times, you're getting lucky with your partners!

One funny thing, I've played it dozens of times, and I've never been the fireman. Only doctor or police, wonder why.

Unregistered
10-29-10, 11:11 AM
Another thing, it says you have 1:30 to get to 100 points, then the clock starts at 80 seconds! ha

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:42 AM
Hi,
where do you find the mini games?

chvchv & chvchv2
10-30-10, 07:48 AM
Can anyone get the 75 points to get a river? I tap away as fast as possible for the minute and never get more than 30 or so points, much less all the way up to 75. At this point it seems impossible, so I thought I'd post and see if anyone figured it out. I'd like to rack up some rivers! Thanks, cheers.

Same thing here. This is what's odd to me:

- I'm ALWAYS the Doctor. I am never the Fireman or such.
- My partner always sux big time.
- We NEVER make 75 points.
- I have never had a 3 or 4 player game. Only 2 players.
- There is no way to get 75 points with 2 players, even if you tap your fingers bloody!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:21 PM
Original poster here again. It says when choosing how many players 'invite friend'. Maybe a couple of us should join forces, pick a time to do it, then invite each other? I've won 27 times now and have tons of rivers, but it would more efficient time-wise. Plus, I'm curious if there are actually other people on the other end sometimes. Like I said before, after a couple hundred games or so, I've NEVER been the fireman, etc.

chvchv & chvchv2
10-30-10, 06:58 PM
Original poster here again. It says when choosing how many players 'invite friend'. Maybe a couple of us should join forces, pick a time to do it, then invite each other? I've won 27 times now and have tons of rivers, but it would more efficient time-wise. Plus, I'm curious if there are actually other people on the other end sometimes. Like I said before, after a couple hundred games or so, I've NEVER been the fireman, etc.

How do you WIN a mini game? My fingers are bleeding and I've never won a river so far. Is there any "trick" that I don't see?

Anngeez
10-30-10, 07:56 PM
Another thing, it says you have 1:30 to get to 100 points, then the clock starts at 80 seconds! ha

i am certain the calculation are off during ceratin 3 person games ( not saying all of them) but when it says I got8, however I know I counted 40!!

Just saying, put this comment where you would like, wannt sure where to post but feed back would be nice 

Unregistered
11-01-10, 08:51 PM
Ok so we know all u need to win on 3 is 33,33,34 ?,?. But has anyone EVER played 4 person anngeezhave about 19 rivers!