PDA

View Full Version : lost my gems due to boutique refresh

hkluver523
01-17-12, 10:33 AM
Yesterday I was ordering clothes when all of a sudden it said my boutique was out of server and that it had been refreshed when i hit okay it also hit the "spend 25 gems" to get a new order slot which is NOT what I wanted. I have not used the new slot either since i got it due to a glitch/bug. I keep getting refreshed constantly ever since the new update and when i refreshes it makes my game jump around as if someone is pushing buttons as if its trying to play catch up. I have ordered wrong clothes of this before but it wasnt a big deal but im not happy with losing my gems for something that was not my fault. If possible i would like my gems back and you can have the extra order slot back! thanks.

barleycoon
01-17-12, 10:41 AM
I'm really sorry this happened to you, for the issues your experiencing could try deleting the app and redownloading it.
Don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. Also could try force closing the app or restarting your device.
Try clearing cache/cookies on your device too. Which device, device version and game version are you playing on?

ariesblu
01-17-12, 10:49 AM
Sorry hkluver523, but there is nothing you can do to retrieve the gems that went toward the new slot. TL does not refund for accidents (trust me, it's happened to me three times).

hkluver523
01-17-12, 11:00 AM
I have deleted the app before due to lagging in the game, i am playing as far as i know just regular fashion story on the samsund sidekick (newest sidekick) with android market. I am playing 3 diff games.. Fashion Story, Bakery Story & Resteraunt Story and have been having problems with 2 of them. I have been playing fashion story the longest, since end of august but am starting to get really frustrated and am about to just give up on these games. I love them but they are not worth the stress if im going to keep having problems :(

kooky panda
01-17-12, 11:11 AM
There seems to still be issues with force closes and freezing. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22864-anybody-having-problems-today&p=210311&viewfull=1#post210311

and also problems with out of sync issues. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22691-quot-Out-of-Sync-quot-issue-again&p=208172&viewfull=1#post208172

Also try moving your games to your SD card to help free up some memory.

hkluver523
01-17-12, 11:45 AM
all 3 games are already on my sd card. they have always been on there. and still not happy with the gems situation considering i worked hard to get them and now im down to 1 because of a game error...