PDA

View Full Version : Please switch the accept and decline buttons

cakeandpie
01-17-12, 10:12 AM
Whenever you put your next ZS2 update in the app store, I hope you will have changed the order of the accept and decline buttons for materials requests. In the gift section, as well as in every other story game I play, accept is he first button and decline is the second. Having them turned around in the materials request section of the newsfeed makes no sense, and I have already accidentally declined a request from a neighbor because the button is in the wrong spot.

barleycoon
01-17-12, 10:20 AM
Very good suggestion, I too have declined because you get used to tapping in the same place.

cupcakes4cece
01-18-12, 05:48 PM
Yes! This was one of the first complaints/suggestions I posted about this game.

iusedtobedigusr
01-18-12, 06:24 PM
Hmmm, I would first get rid of the Use Item buttons that even block them from being seen, much less having to sort thru to see if can ACTUALLY ACCEPT a gift too.

Since the latest Brain Fart from TL, Every game has a Pop Up asking me to USE a gift and splattered in that are REAL Gifts and at End Real requests.

Sorry If I can't USE a dog bowl at the moment or a constructable that I have 200 of. That is more then annoying.

pinkster73
01-18-12, 06:48 PM
Hmmm, I would first get rid of the Use Item buttons that even block them from being seen, much less having to sort thru to see if can ACTUALLY ACCEPT a gift too.

Since the latest Brain Fart from TL, Every game has a Pop Up asking me to USE a gift and splattered in that are REAL Gifts and at End Real requests.

Sorry If I can't USE a dog bowl at the moment or a constructable that I have 200 of. That is more then annoying.

Yes, more then annoying, its SUPER ANNOYING!