PDA

View Full Version : Closing Shop?

abomb28
01-17-12, 10:03 AM
Is there anything specific that needs to be done when giving up on the game other than deleting the app?
I've been playing for a few months & generally enjoy the game, but I'm done playing as of today. I went to hit OK to collect a gem for mastering a recipe and the next thing I knew I was paying 100 gems for 200,000 coins that I don't need or want. :mad:
I worked pretty hard to earn those gems & am irrate that they were taken like that. I just want to make sure I don't leave my neighbors hanging because they are used to me sending parts and honoring requests for part daily.
Thanks.

pastrychef17
01-17-12, 10:05 AM
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I think the best thing you can do for your neighbors is delete them all, leave a note on your wall that you're no longer playing and remove all the tables from your bakery so no one can tip you and they would probably go read your wall to find out why you have no tables.

barleycoon
01-17-12, 10:13 AM
I am so sorry this has happened to you, take care.

casadolce
01-17-12, 10:18 AM
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I think the best thing you can do for your neighbors is delete them all, leave a note on your wall that you're no longer playing and remove all the tables from your bakery so no one can tip you and they would probably go read your wall to find out why you have no tables.

When I quit nightclub story, I stored everything and made a floor art saying "I QUIT!"

I also had some neighbors posting on my wall saying farewell.

Sorry about your bad experience. Similar things happened to me a few times too but to a lessor degree. Hopefully things will change and you'll start playing again.

abomb28
01-17-12, 10:21 AM
I guess I'm just glad that I hadn't actually paid money for the gems, but still. 100 gems is ALOT to lose.
Thanks everyone.

bobbyrae
01-17-12, 01:56 PM
:mad:It's something that needs to be fixed. Twice in a row my finger accidentally tapped , "finish dish for xx gems" right when i had about 5 minutes to go to finish cooking...soooooo not cool...i thinkit was 8 gems a piece too. So that's 16 very hard earned gems.:mad:

barleycoon
01-17-12, 01:59 PM
I guess I'm just glad that I hadn't actually paid money for the gems, but still. 100 gems is ALOT to lose.
Thanks everyone.

Your welcome, I hope in time you might feel like returning to your game. 100 gems is a lot to lose, and it must be distressing.

sunnyDreams
01-17-12, 02:38 PM
I'm sorry that happened to you. It happened to me too. That really makes you NOT want to buy gems or quit playing.
Like others have said "delete your neighbors", please. Then they won't keep checking to see if you're back.

hanatsuki
01-17-12, 04:24 PM
I lost 50 gems finishing all drinks right away and that was accidental because my drinks were going to be done in 30 mins. They really need to do something about these gem traps. Rarely anyone would pay that great amount of gems to finish some dishes of few hours. And no one will pay 100 gems for 200 thousand dollars that's for sure. I wouldn't even give it for 1 mill

mamareader02
10-01-12, 08:18 AM
Was gonna quit bakery- until Halloween app came!but has got to sell a little faster- my bakery can't take any more counters

420diva
10-01-12, 03:06 PM
:mad:It's something that needs to be fixed. Twice in a row my finger accidentally tapped , "finish dish for xx gems" right when i had about 5 minutes to go to finish cooking...soooooo not cool...i thinkit was 8 gems a piece too. So that's 16 very hard earned gems.:mad:

This just happened to me last night ..I had 56 gems I was saving for the new update this week..my game froze then suddenly all my gems were gone and every recipe in my bakery was ready...That really hurt my feelings :(. Too many gems wasted that I could have used decorating.