PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Request and other feedback

Aneru
01-17-12, 08:52 AM
I actually really enjoy PSS. I think it has far fewer glitches than the initial iterations of Fashion Story and Bakery Story. The main problem I have is that there are zero opportunities to acquire gems without buying, so far. I love that in the updates of Fashion and Bakery Story, goals help you acquire one gem here, another gem there and it'll take forever but you'll still increase your gems somehow. This isn't the case with PSS and it SUCKS. I have only one pet family that I bought with gems and have basically locked myself out of getting any other pets unless I spend money, which I really can't right now. I'm sure this is coming in the next update but I'd still like to voice the wish anyway for good measure.

I'd also like to request the ability to breed Corgis with any animal. In real life, Corgis are bred with pretty much any other breed and are really adorable. Corgis and German Shepherds are by far my favorite.

I also second the ability to unlock beds for breeding and crossbreeding via leveling up instead of gems. It's not easy to unlock beds when you never acquire gems.

barleycoon
01-17-12, 09:31 AM
Some of the goals on PSS give us the ability to earn gems, I do however completely understand your point of view.
I too hope more options are added so we can earn some free gems. I adore playing pet shop story and I think it has great potential as pets appeal to many players.

Jonezy93
01-17-12, 09:35 AM
It is VERY strange that we can only crossbreed a German Shepard, also one of my personal favorites, with a RABBIT??...really?!?!

Cute, funny, idea but ther had to be another option for the German Shepard and that poor Bunny. With their weak hearts its a wonder the poor thing survived.

Jonezy93
01-17-12, 09:42 AM
Some of the goals on PSS give us the ability to earn gems, I do however completely understand your point of view.
I too hope more options are added so we can earn some free gems. I adore playing pet shop story and I think it has great potential as pets appeal to many players.

Barleycoon, you've said this before. What goals (plural)?

I've seen 1 that provided something like 5 gems and if memory serves it cost me more gems than that to accomplish. I'm on level 25 now and have not seen anything but Coin rewards, unless you expend LOTS of gems such as the infamous 149 Gem Border Collie. That goal shows a tree frog as the reward.

If there are more out there, please let us know where they are.

Thanks