PDA

View Full Version : Buy gems with coins

MinoSingh
01-17-12, 03:14 AM
It's easy to earn coins in Bakery Story, i currently have over 2 millions coins and i don't know what to do with them. TeamLava should make it possible for us users to buy gems for coins. They don't have to make it easy. Example if you hit 3 million coins you can get like 50-60 gems (enough for 2 expansions) or something like that. And if they can't do this then pleeaaaseee make it possible for us to expand beyond the limit that is set now.

niccy79
01-19-12, 11:16 AM
I would love it if we could buy gems with coins too!

barleycoon
01-19-12, 11:48 AM
I feel TL give us many free gems though ranking in food level 2 and 4, also from badges, collectables etc. we can also play the game using just coins, TL need to make a profit though gems to continue with the innovation we recieve in our games.
I do however understand your point of view too, and I'm sure many players would love your idea. I would love expansions, it just concerns me on the effect it may have on older devices. I tend to swap items in and out of storage to make room and then my bakery looks different more often. Also gives more opportunity for redesigning too.

pinkster73
01-19-12, 11:54 AM
I would love to be able to pay my bills with monopoly money.

kattybell
01-19-12, 11:55 AM

So would I, lol.

stote
01-19-12, 10:52 PM
It's easy to earn coins in Bakery Story, i currently have over 2 millions coins and i don't know what to do with them. TeamLava should make it possible for us users to buy gems for coins. They don't have to make it easy. Example if you hit 3 million coins you can get like 50-60 gems (enough for 2 expansions) or something like that. And if they can't do this then pleeaaaseee make it possible for us to expand beyond the limit that is set now.
I've been wanting that for a loooong time! Especially City Story, where I currently have 20 million coins and nothing to spend them on because every new item that TL puts out needs gems.

ariesblu
01-19-12, 11:25 PM
Who wouldn't? :p

chocohk
01-19-12, 11:50 PM
yeah so now they cut our coins and serving size!!!