PDA

View Full Version : Goal Details Listed

pika4ever88
01-16-12, 09:00 PM
This is mainly for the end goals as I did not record and/or find information for the earlier parts of the quest. And sorry but did not cross my mind to post this list earlier... ^^''. I'll have one shortly for restaurant.

1 Please Send Flours leave 20 Tips buy 2 Holiday Balloons 10 Bags of Flour
2 Meet Your Maker 40 Strawberry Cheesecakes (8H) complete Candy Cane M 10 Dried Cranberries
3 Decidering Factor 30 Yule Logs (6H) 30 Hot Chocolates (16H) 15 Cinnamon Sticks (Cranberry Cider)

1 Better Butter 40 Yule Logs (6H) visit 5 neighbors 10 Tabs of Butter
2 Saving Chillby 40 Cranberry Ciders 20 Yule Logs 10 Cinnamon Stick (Candy Cane Cake)

---

2 Gingerbread Plan Raspberry Macarons (1H) leave 40 Tips 15 Bags of Flour

1 Charitable Donation 30 Mochas (30M) spend 50,000 on decor 15 Dried Cranberries
2 Reservoir Nogs 20 Gingerbread Cake (4H) complete Marzipan Oven 10 Cupcake Holders (Holiday Cupcake)

1 March of the Reindeer 6 Egg Nogs (8H) buy 1 Reindeer Penguin 10 Pie Crusts
2 Win-Win Situation 25 Gingerbread Cake (4H) visit 8 neighbors 5 Eggs
3 A Spoonful of Sugar 30 Candy Cane Cakes (2H) 4 Holiday Cupcakes 10 tsp of Sugar (Mince Pie)

1 Egging Him On 40 Mince Meat Pies 60 tips 10 Eggs
2 Cheer Factory 40 Holiday Cupcakes (10H) 20 Hot Chocolates (16H) 10 Measuring Cups
3 Klaus' Confession 30 Yule Logs (6H) 30 Gingerbread Cakes (4H) 10 Baking Sheets (Ginger Clause)

---

1 Ice Cream Expert 30 Chocolate Tart (1D) place Ice Cream Maker visit 10 comm
2 Finishing Touches 40 Fruit Tarts (6H) complete Ice Cream Maker 5 Sweet Butter
3 Banana Splits 3 Banana Split Sundaes (8H) leave 20 community tips 2 Metal Sheets (6 New Year Balloons)

---

1 Party Planning 20 Strawberry Cake buy 5 Time Stools 1 Measuring Cup
2 Nearly Ready 30 Strawberry Cheesecake (8H) buy 10 Time Tables buy 2 White Poinsettias
3 New Year's Bash 40 Chocolate Cakes (1H) leave 10 tips 3 Gifts (5 Beary Happy New Year)

chocohk
01-17-12, 12:22 AM
Thx for the great work:0

I be lucky if i get candy cane unlocked in time with 4 days left!!

neefs89
01-17-12, 08:28 AM
I'm on part two of the Ginger clause..do u think I will be able to complete it?

hagalove
01-17-12, 09:59 AM
I gave up on most of the goals. I really did not enjoy having to cook a million hot chocolates. It seemed a bit ridiculous especially on the goals that just gave you balloons or teddy bears that I would never use. The goals will disappear in a few days anyways and I won't have to worry about them just sitting there if I don't complete.

meluffcooookie
01-17-12, 10:50 AM
Thank you, this was very helpful. I'd been waiting to figure out how many tasks there were :)

abfab2
01-17-12, 01:03 PM
Thanks Pika. Well done for posting,I am on cheer factory today and a combination of partially cooking and partially using gems is the only way to complete this. I worked out parts are 4 gems each on the goals and the recipes change but usually 1 gem = I recipe completed. You can therefore reduce the number of gems used by cooking what you can. I just got to wait for the parts as they too expensive at 4 gems each. Happy days!

chocohk
01-18-12, 02:02 AM
woohoo I just got my teddy bears x5!!!

still waiting for candy cane cake!

dmb225
01-18-12, 06:58 AM
Wow, I guess this wasn't available for Android?? I haven't seen anything for these goals! Rats!

ree786
01-18-12, 07:18 AM
Its taking me ages to get the Candy Cake, and for neighbours to send me the requested items :( I hope they can extend the time for these goals. I need more good neighbours add me if you want and I will accept your requests too as I keep checking my BS as often as possible. Add: Ree786

sunnybake
01-18-12, 09:04 AM
I am ridiculously pleased with myself for having finally got the Christmas fireplace thing! It looks a bit silly in my bakery as it is so long after Christmas, but still I'm pleased!

Haven't managed to achieve any of the other goals though - am defeated by (i) lack of gems and (ii) lack of time. Am still very pleased with myself!!

ju1ianne
01-18-12, 02:28 PM
The fireplace is limited edition?! Awww man... I was gonna get that when I've collected 26 gems :(

kooky panda
01-18-12, 03:03 PM
The fireplace is limited edition?! Awww man... I was gonna get that when I've collected 26 gems :(
There is a regular fireplace for 26 gems in the store. I have not see a christmas fireplace in bakery, unless it was from a Box.

cakeandpie
01-18-12, 04:26 PM
There is a Christmas fireplace in RS that you can earn from goals, but the poster did say bakery. I didn't hear of any Christmas fireplace in BS.

ju1ianne
01-18-12, 04:39 PM
You know... a part of me can't wait for these goals to be over so I can stop trying and finally bake something else... but I haven't unlocked any new recipes this Christmas b/c I started the game late. I feel so conflicted!!! So upset that I won't be able to finish collecting all those 15 bags of flour and then completing *another* level of quests after that to unlock the gingerbread cake...

If you don't mind helping me out, please add me! (Storm8 ID on the side)

pika4ever88
01-18-12, 07:53 PM
Maybe next round I'll get these out sooner... (I do have a fashion one. x3.) And possibly have some tips/hints. :3. I feel like a pro now completing all the goals I wanted so late in the game and coordinating my boyfriend and sisters... xD.

chocohk
01-18-12, 08:15 PM
still working on candy cane cake , why can't we build the candy oven after we unlock the recipes ? at least that way less complaints with useless oven if we can't unlock it at end

chocohk
01-18-12, 08:15 PM
pika4ever88: u r a pro:P thx again

kooky panda
01-18-12, 09:50 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23094-Update-on-Seasonal-Content-Removed-on-Jan-20&p=213361&viewfull=1#post213361

goals extended until Feb 9th!!!

ju1ianne
01-18-12, 10:27 PM
OMGGGGGGG Kooky!!! You have no idea how much you've made my day!!! I guess I'm back to making my hot chocolates...

CelioFox
01-19-12, 04:25 AM
I finish all the goal in my ipad, and try to finish Beary Happy New Year within the last 20hrs on my 4S.

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 11:39 AM
This is mainly for the end goals as I did not record and/or find information for the earlier parts of the quest. And sorry but did not cross my mind to post this list earlier... ^^''. I'll have one shortly for restaurant.

Unlocks Cranberry Cider:
1 Please Send Flours: leave 20 Tips | buy 2 Holiday Balloons | ask 10 Bags of Flour
2 Meet Your Maker: 40 Strawberry Cheesecakes (8H) | complete Candy Cane M | ask 10 Dried Cranberries
3 Decidering Factor: 30 Yule Logs (6H) | 30 Hot Chocolates (16H) | ask 15 Cinnamon Sticks

Unlocks Candy Cane Cake:
1 Better Butter: 40 Yule Logs (6H) | visit 5 neighbors | ask 10 Tabs of Butter
2 Saving Chillby: 40 Cranberry Ciders (1H) | 20 Yule Logs (6H) | ask 10 Cinnamon Stick

---

Unlocks ???:
1 ???
2 Gingerbread Plan: Raspberry Macarons (1H) | leave 40 Tips | ask 15 Bags of Flour

Unlocks Holiday Cupcake:
1 Charitable Donation: 30 Mochas (30M) | spend 50,000 on decor | ask 15 Dried Cranberries
2 Reservoir Nogs: 20 Gingerbread Cake (4H) | complete Marzipan Oven | ask 10 Cupcake Holders

Unlocks Mine Pie:
1 March of the Reindeer: 6 Egg Nogs (8H) | buy 1 Reindeer Penguin (gem item) | ask 10 Pie Crusts
2 Win-Win Situation: 25 Gingerbread Cake (4H) | visit 8 neighbors | ask 5 Eggs
3 A Spoonful of Sugar: 30 Candy Cane Cakes (2H) | 4 Holiday Cupcakes | ask 10 tsp of Sugar

Receive Ginger Clause, sleigh decoration:
1 Egging Him On: 40 Mince Meat Pies | 60 tips | ask 10 Eggs
2 Cheer Factory: 40 Holiday Cupcakes (10H) | 20 Hot Chocolates (16H) | ask 10 Measuring Cups
3 Klaus' Confession: 30 Yule Logs (6H) | 30 Gingerbread Cakes (4H) | ask 10 Baking Sheets

---

Receive six (6) New Year Balloons:
1 Ice Cream Expert: 30 Chocolate Tart (1D) | place Ice Cream Maker | visit 10 comm
2 Finishing Touches: 40 Fruit Tarts (6H) | complete Ice Cream Maker | ask 5 Sweet Butter
3 Banana Splits: 3 Banana Split Sundaes (8H) | leave 20 community tips | ask 2 Metal Sheets

---

Receive five (5) Beary Happy New Year:
1 Party Planning: 20 Strawberry Cake | buy 5 Time Stools | ask 1 Measuring Cup
2 Nearly Ready: 30 Strawberry Cheesecake (8H) | buy 10 Time Tables | buy 2 White Poinsettias
3 New Year's Bash: 40 Chocolate Cakes (1H) | leave 10 tips | ask 3 Gifts

Since we have a bit more time, I'd like to add some tips that may be the difference between completing and not completing the goal. (Kooky or other moderator, if you come across this post, would be great if you could edit my first to let people know to look on page 2 of the thread for a slightly easier to read list and some tips! :D.)

Goals have been extended to the Feb 9.

So these tips are mostly assuming you won't be using gems to skip. These are very roughly thought out tips so sorry if it doesn't cover all suggestions and/or some seem to overlap. Also the examples use Bakery goals but similar idea applies in Restaurant. Even if some seem obvious, it may not have crossed someone's mind so keep that in mind when commenting about these. :3.

Very important, plan accordingly.

a. The biggest way this applies is deciding if a goal is worth pursuing or not.

*i. If there's 12H left of the goal and you have maximally 8 appliances and still need to make something that's 16H and need 20 of them? You're not going to make the deadline so no point in bothering.

*ii. If on the other hand you need to cook 20 of the items, you have 8 appliances and it's 1H each, then yes, you will make the deadline.

*iii. Or if you're on Egging Him On and there's 2 days left, you'll have a hard time getting all your requested materials before the deadline since there's three parts to it and takes about 3 days to get all unless you're really good at figuring out which neighbors will accept your requests.

*iv. And various other variations. So take a moment to figure out, will you really make the deadline or not. Do take other goals into account because if you're completing one goal's requirements, you can't bake for another goal. If need be, write it out! :D.

b. This also refers to the order you complete the goals. For instances, knowing that A Spoonful of Sugar requires you to have the Candy Cake recipe, focus on getting that recipe first before trying to complete A Spoonful of Sugar.

c. Try to knock out as much of each goal as you can in parallel. If you're still on Party Planning and another goal, request a Measuring Cup from one of your neighbors first who is fairly active and then request items from your other neighbors.

d. If you're about to complete a goal that unlocks part, if you have leftover appliances, you can make the next required recipe. For instance, if I have a total of 14 appliances and I was on Ice Cream Expert and needed 10 more Chocolate Tarts, I could make 10 Chocolate Tarts and have 4 appliance free. I could make shorter recipes on the 4 remaining appliances and when the Chocolate Tart has 6 hours left to go, start making Fruit Tarts on those 4. When the Chocolate Tarts are ready, serve them first to complete the goal, unlock the next and serve my 4 Fruit Tarts to start meeting the requirements for Finishing Touches.

Don't blindly skip/buy gem items. If you're hoping to unlock and recipe so you can master it for the 2 gems, but need to purchase a gem item or skip, you're likely to come out with negative net gems. (Meaning you spent more to unlock the recipe than you gained from master.) In Bakery this applies to March of the Reindeer to get Mince Pie. But by all means, buy/skip if you want the Ginger Clause item (a sleigh). In Restaurant this mainly applies to Affridgative Action (and Pumpkin Pride with the Chocolate Fountain if you can't afford the gold) and the snowman waiter.

You can maximally accept 20 gifts and receive maximally 20 requested items (combination of goal items and parts request).

This is a personal preference. I haven't really thought about pros and cons of this method versus another. When requesting parts of an item, I prefer to request the same parts from all my neighbors from one appliance (and sometimes even sell it after I put that appliance down). Yes it takes longer to create the item but you'll get leftovers and technically after about 4 days of requesting, you can make 2-4 of that item? I'm currently doing so for my Fireplace Ovens. :3.

Once you've planned it out, have fun and stop worrying! (Now I just need to take my own advice?) If you're going to make it, you're going to make it. Otherwise, focus your attention elsewhere.

This is for Bakery iOS players only, TL is unlocking all the goal recipes (date unannounced).

I'll add more if I think of any so check back occasionally and read through the posts (to also see what others suggest).

Best of luck guys!! :D.

pika4ever88
01-19-12, 11:40 AM
*Page 3, not 2

jenndiggs2be
01-19-12, 01:55 PM
At least you guys get the goals. I don't even get them at all.

ju1ianne
01-19-12, 11:51 PM
How does it work when for example the goal ask for you to buy 5 time tables.. but then they remove the time tables on January 20 for people to purchase? How would you complete that goal then??

chocohk
01-19-12, 11:52 PM
skip with gems? I really hate those time tables, have 10 of them also chairs grrrr

ariesblu
01-20-12, 12:25 AM
At least you guys get the goals. I don't even get them at all.
Same here.

pika4ever88
01-20-12, 08:16 AM
How does it work when for example the goal ask for you to buy 5 time tables.. but then they remove the time tables on January 20 for people to purchase? How would you complete that goal then??

Rofl. That is an epic question... :D. We'll see soon enough...

diehardpat
01-21-12, 03:29 PM
Lol I guess I completed all the goals 2 weeks ago was wondering why they dissappeared. Will TL be setting new goals on the new update. Anybody get the update yet

01cookie10
01-21-12, 03:56 PM
I have new truffle maker and chocolate dip which has recipes unlocked by goals however there are no goals.

pika4ever88
01-21-12, 04:02 PM
I have new truffle maker and chocolate dip which has recipes unlocked by goals however there are no goals.

Bakery Story: Valentines (speculation) has not been released. Nor has Valentines goals for bakery. This is an old list for Christmas/New Years. So patience for now. :).

1cathy
01-22-12, 12:56 PM
How to unlock the "chair goal"?

ju1ianne
01-22-12, 01:08 PM
How to unlock the "chair goal"?

What's the chair goal?

1cathy
01-22-12, 01:10 PM
Truffle chair goal at the buying chair tab, last one

sumnboutme
01-22-12, 01:19 PM
Truffle chair goal at the buying chair tab, last one

That's a Vday goal....VDay version not out yet, prob next Friday with the updates :)

bobbyrae
01-24-12, 08:20 PM
What's the chair goal?
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/8c37f0e7.jpg

maysset
01-24-12, 11:19 PM
Same here.

No goals for me either. And nobody can tell me what to do. I've restarted my iPad/deleted and reinstalled/updated my iPad and app and nothing.

shakiba
01-25-12, 03:48 PM
Now im dying to have valentine stuff plus the goals. Come on.... hurry up.... :/

diehardpat
01-26-12, 05:31 AM
Was does iOS user mean I have an iPhone with Internet connection but do not know operating system

june_621
01-26-12, 08:54 AM
Was does iOS user mean I have an iPhone with Internet connection but do not know operating system

iOS is the operating system for all apple portable devices, including your iphone, so you are an iOS user :)

diehardpat
01-26-12, 09:50 AM
Thank you June