PDA

View Full Version : Someone rearranging/deleting zoo

hiknurse
01-16-12, 07:45 PM
This is the third time I have come back to my zoo and it has been rearranged and/or things have been deleted! I have only had the game 3 days! Most everything had been moved to storage but I have had animals deleted and things bought while I was gone. I tried to get this game for my daughter also but everytime I installed the game I got someone elses zoo. So strange. I will not waste anymore time and will not invest any money if this can not be stopped. Can someone let me know what is going on? Kari

barleycoon
01-16-12, 07:50 PM
I will let a moderator know this is happening in your game so advice can be given via PM.

kooky panda
01-16-12, 07:53 PM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game to find out what is happening.
Give them your storm ID , and the game.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support&p=182015&viewfull=1#post182015

nmishii
01-16-12, 07:54 PM
There's been some issues with other people accessing games on Android devices.

If you go into Profile, there's a Storm8 ID. Its probably someone else's. One person had different IDs on different days.

Send an email describing your issue to support@teamlava.com, with your storm8 ID and the one in Profile. No one on the forum can resolve this, TeamLava needs to.

pinkster73
01-16-12, 07:54 PM
This happened to me once. They were able to fix it right away.

nmishii
01-16-12, 07:55 PM
I don't understand what is private about this issue.

hiknurse
01-16-12, 08:06 PM
My ID has always been the same and the zoo I'm referring to was started fresh. I will try emailing them. Thank you. I hope it is an easy fix :)

felicitybliss
01-16-12, 08:45 PM
It seems that these type of threads are becoming more common. Does anyone find this scary? TL holds the very real money of individual players. Then, for whatever reason, accounts of individual players are "mixed up". I am very disappointed that a TL representative has not come forward to say exactly how players can prevent this from occurring and exactly what steps TL has taken to secure player data and funds and to prevent this from occurring in the future. To me, safety and security of data is critically important.

143Blue
01-16-12, 09:28 PM
It seems that these type of threads are becoming more common. Does anyone find this scary? TL holds the very real money of individual players. Then, for whatever reason, accounts of individual players are "mixed up". I am very disappointed that a TL representative has not come forward to say exactly how players can prevent this from occurring and exactly what steps TL has taken to secure player data and funds and to prevent this from occurring in the future. To me, safety and security of data is critically important.

me too now im scared too buy gems and have someone else go in my account sell all my gem items and have TL tell me they wont give me the gems back...... scary *shivers*
good thing u didnt have gems O.o

hiknurse
01-17-12, 12:09 PM
So far I have only received an automated message saying they are receiving a lot more emails than usual and it make take several days for me to get a response. I have taken most of my things and put them in storage and have only taken the animals out to eat the food I planted. IDK what to do. Someone could just as easily take them out of storage and sell them. I'm just trying to keep up with gifting and visiting my neighbors and planting slow maturing crops for now. Obviously I won't spend actual money on this if so many other people are having problems! At least I was nice enough that when I got someone else's Zoo I didn't mess it up. Grr.

barleycoon
01-17-12, 12:16 PM
So far I have only received an automated message saying they are receiving a lot more emails than usual and it make take several days for me to get a response. I have taken most of my things and put them in storage and have only taken the animals out to eat the food I planted. IDK what to do. Someone could just as easily take them out of storage and sell them. I'm just trying to keep up with gifting and visiting my neighbors and planting slow maturing crops for now. Obviously I won't spend actual money on this if so many other people are having problems! At least I was nice enough that when I got someone else's Zoo I didn't mess it up. Grr.
I know it's frustrating waiting for an answer, that's the standard email response so it's difficult to know how long it may take. I'm really hoping its sooner for you, I too wouldn't spend any money until it has been resolved. I would probably carry on planting etc at least it feels like you're still able to play in a way.

hiknurse
01-17-12, 12:57 PM
I have only played far a few days so I am not that invested in it. I'll give it some time, not a problem, but it is a little disturbing that someone can go in and mess with your account. Don't forget...you can also have your forum password changed in game, they don't even need to know your old password to reset it! O_o

TheDragonZoo
02-02-12, 05:56 PM
I keep having this wierd event that I am under my account, but when I visit another person's zoo, sometimes, it freezes, and then shows me my home main screen. I try to get back home, but can't. I am able to build anything and sell anything I built. However, the built items are invisible but I can move them, store them, and so forth. I fooled around with as much as I could to get as much info as I could for the bug, and tidied everything back up the way it was before.

What I found on one visit was:
I was under my ID
I had my usual money, level, XP, and gem count
I could build anything, and what is built becomes invisible. I could move them around, store them, re-plop them, and sell them
I couldn't sell, store, or move the other player's items.
When I buy, my coins are decreased normally, but then get a "Server Out of Sync" message, and the coin amount returns to the amount before the plop, but the plop is still there.

On the second instance:
I was under my ID
The Home Zoo buttons are all there
I couldn't add any items.
I could sell or move the other player's items
I would gain money from the sell, but the server out of sync message comes up, and the coin amount returns to as it was before
I could store the player's items, but couldn't recover that or any items except what was in my storage
I coundn't plop my own items from storage without a server out of sync and it dissapearing.

I'm running on Android 3.1

If this is possible, I hate to lose my hard-paid dragon.