PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync issues

Dianinha72
01-16-12, 11:28 AM
It?s already the forth time - I pile up on merchandise, go to bed, wake up, receive a message that I made, let?s say, 35k (and actually I can see that I have more cash). Then when I close this window (the one saying that I made 35k), this money disappears and I?m back to the amount I had the night before. Usually, a few moments later the money reappears; however, sometimes it does not! Then I get an "Out of sync" message, the clothes reappear, 2 seconds later another message, clothes are gone, no money back.
it?s funny that, everytime this happens, I always end up with no money and no clothes. I doubt if it will ever happen a bug to give us both money and clothes... It's REALLY anoying, and I don?t know what to do!! I'm playing on my iPad, Christmas version, I guess it?s 1.4.1.

Dianinha72
01-16-12, 11:31 AM
Oh, and I forgot - when this out of sync thing happens, sometimes I also lose clothes that I had ordered... my slots just empty with no reason :(

barleycoon
01-16-12, 11:52 AM
Oh, and I forgot - when this out of sync thing happens, sometimes I also lose clothes that I had ordered... my slots just empty with no reason :(

Have you tried force closing the app, it might help also try deleting the app and redownloading it, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. Please let us know if it continues, thank you.

GroupMagma
01-16-12, 12:15 PM
Barley is correct in that force-closing and reopening the app may resync the game's servers and your device, which would then show the correct amount. If this doesn't help, please let us know and we'll check it out further.

nmishii
01-16-12, 12:20 PM
I have the same problem on RS and BS with coins, luckily I haven't lost any food. Its a problem TL has known about for about a week. Deleting the app and redownloading it won't help.

What I have found is that if I open the game and wait about 30 seconds, and then exit and restart, the large amount of coins I gain when I started up the game after a long time is not lost. When restarted, there's a small amount of coins gained since the last time the game was started. Losing under 200 coins is better than losing tens of thousands.

I don't know what to say about your clothes loss. Maybe the workaround for the coin loss might work, and it might now.