PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Gems!!!

fashion5452
01-16-12, 10:53 AM
I have been saving up my gems and haven't spent a single one! Then when I opened the game today I was down to only 14 gems and yesterday I had 36!!!! FIX THIS!!!! I am SO ticked right now!!!:mad:

barleycoon
01-16-12, 11:03 AM
I'm sorry this has happened, if you're not sure what occurred with your lost gems. Please email support@teamlava.com including your storm8 ID and which story game it is.

Jonezy93
01-16-12, 12:20 PM
I have been saving up my gems and haven't spent a single one! Then when I opened the game today I was down to only 14 gems and yesterday I had 36!!!! FIX THIS!!!! I am SO ticked right now!!!:mad:

This is the reason I joined the Gem Strike. You are not alone!

ljcr
01-16-12, 10:55 PM

The same happened to me!! OMG they're freaking me out....I've asked for support and they gave me a ticket number like a week ago, and I didn't have my gems returned!! It's so annoying!!

barleycoon
01-16-12, 11:43 PM
The same happened to me!! OMG they're freaking me out....I've asked for support and they gave me a ticket number like a week ago, and I didn't have my gems returned!! It's so annoying!!

If you've waited 5 working days, respond back to the email you recieved.

PixxiPrincess
01-18-12, 03:19 PM
You aren't alone accept I bought a gem package. They are slower then turtles in responding.

barleycoon
01-18-12, 03:22 PM
You aren't alone accept I bought a gem package. They are slower then turtles in responding.

When was the last email response recieved?

b4shop
01-19-12, 10:31 AM
Same happend to me I had 35 gems yesterday and today is down to only 10 gems! ANNOYING!!!

barleycoon
01-19-12, 10:42 AM
Same happend to me I had 35 gems yesterday and today is down to only 10 gems! ANNOYING!!!

If your not sure what has happened to your gems, email support@teamlava.com including your storm8 ID and the game it occurred on. I'm sorry this has happened to you.

PixxiPrincess
01-21-12, 03:43 AM
What's the point in emailing problems they don't respond! I sent an email last Friday. All I asked for was for a simple credit of the gems I purchased.

kooky panda
01-21-12, 08:34 AM
What's the point in emailing problems they don't respond! I sent an email last Friday. All I asked for was for a simple credit of the gems I purchased.

Depending on the players specific issues, support may or may not return gems, but they will tell you why they are not returning.
If you have not recieved a reponse from support , and it had been over 5 working days reply back to ticket email to check on a status.

Valerie1961
01-21-12, 02:31 PM
I had 11 gems and them ended up earning 2 more well when I
Accepted the last one it goes back to my game and I only have the ones
I earned and the 10 I PAID for were GONE.
I am soooooo tired of my gems items I ordered being gone.
ALSO if I had KNOWN that I had to REQUEST building materials
After paying 34 GEMS for the makeup counter which only works when it wants
I would never have bought it
Well I am on a roll here let me also mention if you are going to make our closet
Items part of a mission ( buy a dress or shoes or whatever )
YOU LAVA NEED TO MAKE MORE ITEMS TO PURCHASE FOR COINS NOT REAL MONEY
I already have ALL the coin items now I can't finish mission because I am
Out of gems

From TICKED OFF in Toronto

barleycoon
01-21-12, 03:46 PM
Hi Valerie1961, if you're not sure what happened to your gems email support@teamlava.com include your storm8 ID, which game it is. TL are investigating the issue with the make up counter, have you tried visiting a nbr and liking them then coming back to your game and placing the make up. This is still working for me every time. Hopefully we might continue to get lovely coin items in our updates.

ljcr
01-24-12, 06:37 PM
The same happened to me...i emailed TL. First they gave me an automatic response which wasn't useful...then some teamlava agent told me that they were sorry for taking sooo long to answer and asked if she could do anything else! I mean they didnt even try to solve my problem and told me that. After my response I think the agent misunderstood what my problem was (and it was written LOST OF GEMS) and she answered some thing about problems with the makeup counter. Surely she didnt even read my comPlain...I replied, but they dont answer anymore....

barleycoon
01-24-12, 06:52 PM
The same happened to me...i emailed TL. First they gave me an automatic response which wasn't useful...then some teamlava agent told me that they were sorry for taking sooo long to answer and asked if she could do anything else! I mean they didnt even try to solve my problem and told me that. After my response I think the agent misunderstood what my problem was (and it was written LOST OF GEMS) and she answered some thing about problems with the makeup counter. Surely she didnt even read my comPlain...I replied, but they dont answer anymore....
Every one gets the automated response email, TL could'nt possibly send personal emails back it would take them away from helping players then. TL probably asked do you still need assistance with this issue? So it's best to respond back saying you do need help still with the issue. If its been over 5 working days respond back to the last email you recieved from TL. It's best to keep this issue under the same ticket number, that's why it's important to reply back and not create new emails.

ljcr
01-25-12, 01:24 PM
No, this happened after I got the automatic response....

barleycoon
01-25-12, 01:31 PM
No, this happened after I got the automatic response....

Try sending an email back to the last response you recieved stating your issue continues.

ljcr
01-25-12, 01:39 PM
I did that...now i'm just waiting.... :-)

ultrafrog
01-25-12, 02:02 PM
Support system is great isn't it?

Get automated response to start with.

No one looks at the ticket for days.

Receive response support asking if you still need help.

Respond immediately saying "Yes, you didn't fix anything"

Wait another week before getting another response because every time support responds you get put to the back of the line again.

Then what? Support asks if you need help still?

No wonder that one player ended up waiting 99 days with unsolved issues and is stuck with no gems from TL and no refund from Apple.

And YES, players SHOULD get personal responses from support and not drones throwing copy pasted blocks of text hoping players go away! That's what support does! SUPPORT!

---------
Oh and by the way, support backlogs are not a legitimate excuse to me to have incredibly long response times only to get copy pasted responses.

There are a couple things that could be happening.

Problem: The games being supported have lots of bugs causing many players problems and therefore support tickets -
Solution: Make sure your stuff works before releasing it. If that means delays then so be it, better than releasing bugs. Spend more time doing quality assurance.

Problem: Bad business practices making players unhappy and creating support tickets to get resolution.
Solution: Get rid of the gem traps. How many tickets are because players lose gems because of gem traps? If there are these types of tickets clogging up the queue it's because it makes people furious to fall into these traps.

Problem: There are a lot of players playing, therefore a higher number of players encounter issues.
Solution: More players = more money. Hire more support staff.

Fix the bugs. Remove the gem traps.

Congrats you just massively reduced your support workload!

tones22
01-25-12, 07:15 PM
Excellent response ultrafrog. I quit the games this week out of support for players and disagreement for all the changes they have made (reduction of quantities and prices on bakery and fashion) and will not be buying any more gems even if I do decide to start playing again later on. I don't think it would be that hard from a business sense for them to work a bit smarter to get it right. Obviously people are happy to spend money on gems for the cute products they put out. Just need to tidy up the way they do it. On a personal note, they are missing out on my $$ since I've been looking into other games to play that are more evenly balanced.

Support system is great isn't it?

Get automated response to start with.

No one looks at the ticket for days.

Receive response support asking if you still need help.

Respond immediately saying "Yes, you didn't fix anything"

Wait another week before getting another response because every time support responds you get put to the back of the line again.

Then what? Support asks if you need help still?

No wonder that one player ended up waiting 99 days with unsolved issues and is stuck with no gems from TL and no refund from Apple.

And YES, players SHOULD get personal responses from support and not drones throwing copy pasted blocks of text hoping players go away! That's what support does! SUPPORT!

---------
Oh and by the way, support backlogs are not a legitimate excuse to me to have incredibly long response times only to get copy pasted responses.

There are a couple things that could be happening.

Problem: The games being supported have lots of bugs causing many players problems and therefore support tickets -
Solution: Make sure your stuff works before releasing it. If that means delays then so be it, better than releasing bugs. Spend more time doing quality assurance.

Problem: Bad business practices making players unhappy and creating support tickets to get resolution.
Solution: Get rid of the gem traps. How many tickets are because players lose gems because of gem traps? If there are these types of tickets clogging up the queue it's because it makes people furious to fall into these traps.

Problem: There are a lot of players playing, therefore a higher number of players encounter issues.
Solution: More players = more money. Hire more support staff.

Fix the bugs. Remove the gem traps.

Congrats you just massively reduced your support workload!

pinkbarbie123
01-25-12, 09:47 PM
Every one gets the automated response email, TL could'nt possibly send personal emails back it would take them away from helping players then. TL probably asked do you still need assistance with this issue? So it's best to respond back saying you do need help still with the issue. If its been over 5 working days respond back to the last email you recieved from TL. It's best to keep this issue under the same ticket number, that's why it's important to reply back and not create new emails.. That doesn't make sense. TL can't send emails back bc that would take time away from them helping us? We are emailing them for our help! So those of us who pay money and have a problem should just accept it and say well at least after a week I got a message that said sorry, blah blah blah.... We can't do anything blah blah blah! That statement just contradicts itself. Not all of us think everything TL does is LOVELY!

guccigirlcc
01-30-12, 12:49 PM
I have had stolen gems happen to me twice on Fashion Story, the first time I had purchased them and I was rather new to the game and just wrote it off. The next time I actually earned them and it takes forever, I had at least 26 gems just disappear for no reason and this is very frustrating, clearly I was saving them for something and I keep a close eye on them especially after the first incident.

I have contacted the support website and I have not received a response. I have several family members that were at lower levels and have now deleted thier games because of this. I would really like to get my gems back or at least a response explaining what happened to them. I play this game when I should be studying for my CPA exam...maybe deleting this game is not such a bad idea....so very annoyed.

kooky panda
01-30-12, 01:01 PM
I have had stolen gems happen to me twice on Fashion Story, the first time I had purchased them and I was rather new to the game and just wrote it off. The next time I actually earned them and it takes forever, I had at least 26 gems just disappear for no reason and this is very frustrating, clearly I was saving them for something and I keep a close eye on them especially after the first incident.

I have contacted the support website and I have not received a response. I have several family members that were at lower levels and have now deleted thier games because of this. I would really like to get my gems back or at least a response explaining what happened to them. I play this game when I should be studying for my CPA exam...maybe deleting this game is not such a bad idea....so very annoyed.
If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email, you can reply back to the same email (that has your ticket number on it )
to check on a status of your request.

yo3ana
01-30-12, 01:02 PM
I also lost gems in many traps, tried contacting support once only and got automated mail with nothing of help at all so I just won't waste time with their support ever again, I'm not new in games and I know wither support team is willing to help or not. Definitely this support is not helping.

barleycoon
01-30-12, 01:08 PM
I also lost gems in many traps, tried contacting support once only and got automated mail with nothing of help at all so I just won't waste time with their support ever again, I'm not new in games and I know wither support team is willing to help or not. Definitely this support is not helping.
Please give TL support the opportunity to help you again, you might need help with game issues hopefully you won't. But, please give support another chance, you might be surprised. Sorry but TL can't refund gems accidentally used by players.
( I'm not a moderator, TL staff)

kooky panda
01-30-12, 01:15 PM
You will get an automated email back first with your ticket number before a support agent responds.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support

1089mm
01-31-12, 04:30 AM
Within the last week I have lost gems in fashion and restaurant. It has happened about 3 times now. I won't purchase any more gems for these games nor will I get any additional games from lava. They can also forget about my recommending their games. I have not dealt with support and will not after hearing about their terrible customer service.

iusedtobedigusr
01-31-12, 04:42 AM
I Posted this long ago and still applies : You have a better chance of being Beamed Up by Scotty from a Plane Piloted by Elvis, while sitting next to Bigfoot as it is Struck by Lightning over the Bermuda Triangle then ever getting a thing back from TL.

barleycoon
01-31-12, 05:38 AM
Within the last week I have lost gems in fashion and restaurant. It has happened about 3 times now. I won't purchase any more gems for these games nor will I get any additional games from lava. They can also forget about my recommending their games. I have not dealt with support and will not after hearing about their terrible customer service.
Please give TL support the opportunity to help you, hopefully you might be surprised. I've never had a bad experience with support. How did you lose the gems? Did you accidentally purchase items/or slots? If however your not sure what happened email support@teamlava.com I try to provide as much info as possible as it really helps, include your storm8⃣ID
and which games it is, when it happened. I'm afraid TL don't refund gems accidentally used, sorry.

I'm not TL staff or a mod, it's just from my experience.

ultrafrog
01-31-12, 08:41 AM
Yep things like this is why we should not buy gems until we can get a corfirmation in place.

Again why bother waiting for support to respond if you know gems will not be refunded?

luckys_charm
02-02-12, 10:07 AM
I've also had this problem. I bought gems for the make up counter and was saving the remaining 14. Then one day they were just gone. Its bad enough to lose gems you earned through playing the game, its even worse to lose gems you've paid actual cash for. That'll teach me a lesson about putting real money into this game. I have emailed twice, only got an automated reply.

kooky panda
02-02-12, 11:48 AM
I've also had this problem. I bought gems for the make up counter and was saving the remaining 14. Then one day they were just gone. Its bad enough to lose gems you earned through playing the game, its even worse to lose gems you've paid actual cash for. That'll teach me a lesson about putting real money into this game. I have emailed twice, only got an automated reply.
If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email, reply back to your email with your ticket number on it and ask for a status update for you issue.