PDA

View Full Version : Go back to the wait for 2 people to post poll

sourlicorice2
01-16-12, 08:26 AM
I used to enjoy playing the forum games. However once the wait till four people to post rule started I soon grew bored and stopped playing. It took too long and didn't want to waste anymore time going into one only to find I could still not play even after two days.

I myself would love to go back to the wait till two people posted rule. Vote if you agree.

sourlicorice2
01-16-12, 08:29 AM
Phooey lol meant to vote for the third option. Lesson learned never make a poll late at night.

jwmiller
01-16-12, 09:31 AM
I agree, I can think of two games that got stuck on 2 people between me for a week or more... and I losr interest

Rachael98
01-16-12, 09:36 AM
No.
This is a TeamLava Forum, not a Forum game Forum. I like it as it is.

atlantisonearth
01-16-12, 09:41 AM
No.
This is a TeamLava Forum, not a Forum game Forum. I like it as it is.

However, this forum was based on a game, so why not add more games?

sourlicorice2
01-16-12, 10:03 AM
It's ok if people vote no. Everyone is entitled to their opinion providing they do it a respectful way which Rachael did. The forum games are optional and those who dont want to play don't have to but for those who would like to it would be nice to have the rules changed back.

atlantisonearth
01-16-12, 10:18 AM
It's ok if people vote no. Everyone is entitled to their opinion providing they do it a respectful way which Rachael did. The forum games are optional and those who dont want to play don't have to but for those who would like to it would be nice to have the rules changed back.

Yes, my apologies Rachael.

sourlicorice2
01-16-12, 10:43 AM
Yes, my apologies Rachael.

Sry if my reply offended you or made you feel bad. That wasnt intended (insert blushing face here). Youre post wasnt disrespectful at all and I hadn't intended to say it was. I just wanted to put out the fire before someone started one by replying to Rachaels post in a disrespectful way which you hadn't done at all. I may be a bit paranoid after the posts in the 2012 gem strike thread lol. I do agree with your post though it is a forum for games so why not have forum games on the forum.

sourlicorice2
01-16-12, 10:45 AM
I probably should think through what I want to type before I type it lol. Just wanted to let u know it wasnt intended to mean your post was disrespectful as its clearly not.

nmishii
01-16-12, 10:50 AM
I really enjoyed the games and played them all the time before they changed it to 4 posts. Then I spent more time opening the games before I could play again than actually playing, and stopped. Its not fun anymore.

atlantisonearth
01-16-12, 10:56 AM
I probably should think through what I want to type before I type it lol. Just wanted to let u know it wasnt intended to mean your post was disrespectful as its clearly not.

Your post wasn't disrespectful at all. I just realized what I posted, and I thought I shouldn't attack anyone's opinion.

Rachael98
01-16-12, 12:30 PM
You guys are wayyy too uptight about offending me:p. I don't want anyone deliberately insulting me or anything but honestly, it's difficult to offend me - don't be so worried;).

GroupMagma
01-16-12, 04:48 PM
Please note that the Forum Rules are not up for vote. If you have a complaint concerning this, you can PM one of the CMs or write in the Forum Disputes section.