PDA

View Full Version : where my drinks go?

jannywanny86
01-16-12, 08:18 AM
i keep putting drink on the drink maker and they keep going away everytime i go back onto bakery story, anyone else get this?

barleycoon
01-16-12, 08:40 AM
Try either putting your drink machine into storage and back out again or force closing the app. I find it's helps with issues.
If this doesn't work try deleting the app and redownloading it, don't worry your game is safe on TL's server. Please let us know if it continues and which device, device version and game version you're playing on.

kooky panda
01-16-12, 09:40 AM
What do you mean they go away? When you go back into the game, the drinks you placed before were never placed?
Or are you coming back and they are all sold out?

nmishii
01-16-12, 10:31 AM
I've started cooking foods and have come back to empty counters. In my case, I started the foods and quickly exited. I don't have the problem if I say in the game a short bit before exiting.

When you do things in your game, it has to send the data to the TL servers. If you don't give it enough time, or the servers are slow, or you have a poor internet connection, the data may not get to the servers by the time you exit the game.