PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got the chocolate fountain?

Unregistered
10-27-10, 02:08 AM
Hi,
is there anybody looking at this post got a chocolate fountain, it must be impossible to get that many coins, could you plz leave a picture if u do.

Unregistered
10-27-10, 09:07 AM
Hi,
is there anybody looking at this post got a chocolate fountain, it must be impossible to get that many coins, could you plz leave a picture if u do.

Yup saw one in a neighbor's restaurant. Took a pic but dun know how to upload.

It's huge!

Unregistered
10-27-10, 09:38 AM
Download an app called photo bucket. Upload ur picture to it and then find it in ur albums(on photobucket- it's a free app) Tap the i button and then tap the image code. It will automaticaly copy the link. Then just paste the link here :)
HTH

...... And no, I have never seen one!

Unregistered
11-15-10, 11:47 AM
Pleaseeeee post the pic...I'm sure everyone including me is dyingggggggggg to seee it :)

Unregistered
11-21-10, 10:00 AM
I'm saving to buy the chocolate fountain. I currently have about 1.5 million, please add me: manda8488 and help me get that mysterious chocolate fountain :)

Cyrus
11-24-10, 12:30 AM
Here is the photo of a chocolate fountain.

Cyrus
11-24-10, 12:31 AM

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/cklee1985/IMG_0116.jpg?t=1290583707

Sorry for the missing photo.

Unregistered
11-24-10, 06:53 AM

This is uglier than what I had thought.....Not that the restaurant is ugly....lol

Man, now I am not sure if I should save up for the cholocate fountain.....

Unregistered
11-24-10, 06:59 AM
You must have spent a small fortune on your restaurant... looks lovely though ;-)

Cyrus
11-24-10, 08:22 AM
You must have spent a small fortune on your restaurant... looks lovely though ;-)

This is not my restaurant, this is one of my neighbor :)

I was saving my money to buy one before I saw it, but now I changed my mind because I didn't expect it is such that large. It would be nice if the size is more smaller, like a vase.

Cyrus
11-24-10, 08:29 AM
This is uglier than what I had thought.....Not that the restaurant is ugly....lol

Man, now I am not sure if I should save up for the cholocate fountain.....

I'd rather use that money to expand my restaurant after sawing a cholocate fountain like that. At least, not willing to spend 2.5 million on this cholocate. Maybe the price should be more cheaper.

Unregistered
11-24-10, 08:42 AM
Boy that is ugly, not for my restaurant.

Unregistered
11-25-10, 07:40 AM
That is huge! I agree, glad it's not in my restaurant!

Unregistered
11-25-10, 03:53 PM
I wouldn't waste money on something that doesn't fit the decor of the other items.. Btw i know who own that restaurant

Unregistered
11-28-10, 05:37 AM
Ha. Man you guys are jealous haters. No offense, lol. I am nowhere near that level, but I think that restaurant looks awesome. The fountain is so cool! Can't believe they were able to raise that much money that fast. Good job.

And don't worry if you don't like it, you probably can't earn it anyway, ha. Sometimes posters just amuse me.

Unregistered
11-28-10, 09:44 AM
To the poster above me...

Do you own the restaurant or something? O_o Because anyone with working eyes can tell that the chocolate fountain is hideous. I don't know why TeamLava would offer it for 2.5 million coins... it's not even worth 250 coins!

The restaurant itself is okay - it's not to my taste, but I wouldn't blast someone's restaurant. But the chocolate fountain... seriously, it injures the eyes. I have no idea why anyone would defend it. My guess is the only reason that restaurant is using it is because they thought it looked good from the preview (which is understandable), purchased it for 2.5 million coins... and though it was ugly, couldn't bear to throw something that was worth so much into storage. 2.5 million coins is nothing to laugh about, and you might as well use an item you paid for with that much coins. @_@

The only reason. The fountain is truly gross.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:19 AM
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff491/gchung25/5bcefd81.png
ID: manda8488

I got it as more of a status symbol in the game since it is THE rarest item. I have only seen two others that have it. I know it's not the sexiest thing ever but I still got it my way without spending a penny of real money.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:32 AM
Don't spend youre coins on that thing it's so big that u can swim in it if seen it too and must put youre tables in the storage !! Horrible

Unregistered
12-09-10, 02:47 PM
Its hideous

Not worth buying

Unregistered
01-21-11, 10:42 PM
What are you guys talking about?! It should be that huge it's two and a half million dollars! And who cares if it's ugly, just the fact that you have the fountain is a huge status symbol haha. Ya know? You want it to be gigantic so everyone is like wow! Who cares if it's hideous, it's like hey, i'm rich!
Dang though, did you see how many tvs the neighbor had? Those are like 30 gems each, someone is obviously spending actual cash on their restaurant.. (a little creepy haha) I hope it's possible to save up for it with out spending actual money. Hmmm..

Unregistered
01-21-11, 11:15 PM
What are you guys talking about?! It should be that huge it's two and a half million dollars! And who cares if it's ugly, just the fact that you have the fountain is a huge status symbol haha. Ya know? You want it to be gigantic so everyone is like wow! Who cares if it's hideous, it's like hey, i'm rich!
Dang though, did you see how many tvs the neighbor had? Those are like 30 gems each, someone is obviously spending actual cash on their restaurant.. (a little creepy haha) I hope it's possible to save up for it with out spending actual money. Hmmm..

"Who cares if it's hideous, it's like hey, i'm rich!"

Like they always say, "Quality over Quantity", I'm sorry XD But this thing is definitely hideous!

Unregistered
01-27-11, 12:51 PM
Who cares if it's hideous, it's like hey, i'm rich!
More like you WERE rich.

queenrocks77
01-30-11, 12:31 AM
I've only seen one of these monstrosities. I wanted one until I saw it in someones restaurant. To **** big for me!

luvbug27
02-10-11, 11:18 PM
I don't like the chocolate fountain but y guys should see the other fountain. I actually saw it in someone's restaurant & it was pretty. That was after I saw the chocolate fountain. I'm not feeling the chocolate fountain but the other fountain was awesome with the decorations. The whole set up was really astonishing. I wish I could find someone with the other fountain. That person left me a tip & I tipped back, but I didn't get a chance to add her...smdh.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 06:51 AM

not necessary, I have paid $0 so far and have done all (except the last one) of my expansion using coins... it just take times... 2M takes about 1 month

Unregistered
02-21-11, 04:08 PM
not necessary, I have paid $0 so far and have done all (except the last one) of my expansion using coins... it just take times... 2M takes about 1 month

I have one. Yes I totally agreed. It's ugly/hideous/humongous. If you decorate it right, it might not be that bad. My thing is at least I didn't paid any real money in the game. That's the most expensive thing I could buy with coins earn in the game beside expansion. I'm almost done with expansion and I got like 6 or 7 food to left to be executive chef on them. I guess I have to wait if they're going to add more food to the menu.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 09:33 PM
It's out of scale with the restaurant!!? It looks ridiculous!