PDA

View Full Version : What do I do with gifts? - Materials for Constructible Items

snsmom303
01-15-12, 08:25 PM
I know this sounds stupid, but how do I use the gifts I am getting from people? Everytime I click on Use this item or I click on it in storage, the screen comes up that says, "This material is used to complete constructible items." I don't understand this??? What constructible items and how do I use the gifts???

nmishii
01-15-12, 08:34 PM
You need to buy a constructable. When you open it it'll show parts that you have for that constructable. Those are the parts in your gift list. When you collect all the parts, a button will be available for you to build the constructable, and the parts will be taken from your gift list.

Pet Story is not available to me so I don't know what constructables are available or where to find them. Usually they are in the store and cost 10000 coins. They might have an "i" or hammer in the box to indicate it is a constructable.

sourlicorice2
01-15-12, 09:15 PM
What nmishii said is accurate for Pet Story as well. Some of the animals are constructable (not the animal the habitat) and it works like nmishii posted.

cupcakes4cece
01-15-12, 10:22 PM
I know this sounds stupid, but how do I use the gifts I am getting from people? Everytime I click on Use this item or I click on it in storage, the screen comes up that says, "This material is used to complete constructible items." I don't understand this??? What constructible items and how do I use the gifts???

The playpens for some animals have to be built. The ones I can think of at the moment are Poodle and Great Dane. When you buy them, you have to click on them and use your construction materials to build them. You can't use the materials by clicking them from the gifts section, or else you will just get the message that you can't use them. You have to click the object you are trying to build, and, obviously, you have to buy the object before you can click on it.

I hope that helps.

Keep collecting the gifts and never reject them. You never know when something new will be added to the game (or unlocked as you level up) that you will need those things for. It's annoying to buy something and then not have enough materials and have to wait while your neighbors send more.

snsmom303
01-16-12, 07:26 AM
Thank you!

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 03:24 PM
I had this question, too, and everyone was nice enough to answer it for me! :) Permits, for example, are only used for expanding. When you go to expand your pet shop, it will give you the price and the number of permits needed. That's when you use your permits. Some playpens require you to use materials such as cushions, planks, and more to build it. The Poodle and Great Dane are examples of this, as well as the Snowshoe. Once you purchase these animals (you can tell which ones will need building materials because it will have a hammer next to it in the market catalog), you can click on the pen. It will show you what materials you need. If you have all them, click build and you will have your pen.

Therefore, you can't use these items for display or anything, just to build or to expand. I hope I helped! :D

berthauli
03-03-12, 01:56 AM
I have the construction materials sent by my neighbors in my storage. However, I couldnt seem to use them for the projects I'm constructing. I keep clicking on them but nothing happens. What should I do. Pls help. I'm new at this game (pet shop). It's so frustrating ��

cupcakes4cece
03-04-12, 02:02 PM
I have the construction materials sent by my neighbors in my storage. However, I couldnt seem to use them for the projects I'm constructing. I keep clicking on them but nothing happens. What should I do. Pls help. I'm new at this game (pet shop). It's so frustrating ��

Your question was already answered in this thread.