PDA

View Full Version : Gems without spending real money

jillfrey
01-15-12, 06:48 PM
Does anyone have any tips on how to get gems without spending real money?

I am on level 23 and can't complete many of the tasks without purchasing gems. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone else going thru the same situation?

farmerbrown2010
01-15-12, 06:55 PM
When you complete the level 2 and level 4 of a fruit/vegetable/tree you get a gem. You can go up the level quickly by planting something that ripens quickly - strawberry, raspberry, etc. or plant and then sell, plow and replant over and over until you go up the level.

jillfrey
01-15-12, 07:04 PM
I was referring to pet shop story.

PattyZhangp
01-15-12, 08:47 PM
Some of the goals will reward gems. I got like 15 gems from completing them.

coolmaggie101
01-15-12, 08:50 PM
I need gems on fashion story

ariesblu
01-15-12, 08:55 PM
I don't play pet story because it is not on my platform, but one of the ways to obtain gems without paying for them is by winning contests in the forum.

jillfrey
01-16-12, 07:17 PM
Anyone else have any suggestions?

Sarren16
01-22-12, 09:51 AM
Don't worry... I'm on level 24 and I need to gems to finish almost all of my goals, I don't know what to say but maybe try entering the TeamLava contests to get free gems?

omgeezitsvikki
01-22-12, 06:36 PM
I actually just found an itunes gift card with $10 on it...so I bought 50 gems XDD <3 lol

kooky panda
01-22-12, 06:45 PM
Don't worry... I'm on level 24 and I need to gems to finish almost all of my goals, I don't know what to say but maybe try entering the TeamLava contests to get free gems?

Here is the current contest. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23077-Football-Helmet-Contest&p=213107&viewfull=1#post213107
And notice this time, there will also be random winners, so even if you like me and not very creative this time you have a chance to win, just by entering!!

lupi123
01-22-12, 10:22 PM
Here is the current contest. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23077-Football-Helmet-Contest&p=213107&viewfull=1#post213107
And notice this time, there will also be random winners, so even if you like me and not very creative this time you have a chance to win, just by entering!!

I have no artistic s****s and I am not creative at all... so I really excited because I do have a change to win some gems as one of the "random" winners

americ9597
01-29-12, 11:24 AM
I too am getting nowhere because I only have 6 gems!! All other TL games I play at least you get gems for easier tasks in the beginning. I'm level 14. The game is cute mindless fun but if I can't get anywhere what's the point?

dougspetshop
08-25-13, 01:43 PM
Anyone no how to get free gems and coins for pet shop story

sharkcity8
11-07-13, 11:48 AM
There use to be activities you could do but they are all gone now the only way I have found is to wait for it to tell you to download a new game and then meet the goals your original game gives you. Problem is that happens only when they send out the new additions but u still only get maybe 3-5 gems. They need to do something about this the economy isn't that great still and they are asking people to spend about $150+ on 1 family of dogs that you need if you want to get the goals. And since that's the point in these games well you S.O.L. unless you pay.

ginadhm
05-28-14, 07:15 AM
Does anyone have any tips on how to get gems without spending real money?

I am on level 23 and can't complete many of the tasks without purchasing gems. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone else going thru the same situation?

I am certainly struggling with same issue ginadhm

ginadhm
05-28-14, 07:18 AM
I am getting really fed up with this game, the makers are greedy. You download a rubbish game to try and get gems but have to get to level 8 pointless.

tvxal3
10-27-14, 08:07 PM
I agree. I can't finish the goals unless I use gems. I am NOT going to buy them. I can't buy some pets either.

social78
12-02-14, 09:16 AM
I too am getting nowhere because I only have 6 gems!! All other TL games I play at least you get gems for easier tasks in the beginning. I'm level 14. The game is cute mindless fun but if I can't get anywhere what's the point?

I agree with you on this, I am at level 15 and out of gems, can't do anything new without gems, can't see any more options with in the game to earn gems, and no longer having fun. Thinking about deleting the game all together.

social78
12-02-14, 09:25 AM

I agree with you on this, I am at level 15 and out of gems, can't do anything new without gems, can't see any more options with in the game to earn gems, and no longer having fun. Thinking about deleting the game all together.

maz3girl
12-05-14, 10:07 AM
I ended up deleting the game... I couldn't complete any more tasks without gems. How disappointing.

cotpot
12-23-14, 04:52 PM
I have one goal left and I need to complete the boarder collice family but I don't have the gems to do so as I need 150 gems per dog and I need 4 dogs

369smileyface
02-08-15, 05:49 AM
Best way 2 get free gems:

Just instal the apps it advertised for, play once and then delete it, afterwards u get simple goal that gives gems!!!!

makomermaidrules
02-24-15, 01:30 PM
I think that there should be more things you can do without gems. Especially with the goal.
Don't you agree that you should be able to do more without gems?!?

Mandy19S
04-22-19, 05:56 PM
I agree even if they made it so you could swap coins for gems they will still get impatient people buy them and the game will still be fun for the rest of us